Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78599 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
DICKtator:

Hope you know that the "I'm Switzerland" the accused person lawyer (doveda/sheilak) used there refers to her presumed neutrality?

Meaning not taking sides?
That it is metaphorical and doesn't connote that doveda/sheilak- the lawyer of the accused is in Switzerland?

grin grin grin grin

smiley sad

I think he might be joking around
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Curvinus(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
This witch of a woman is no shade better than the devil in his fiendish candor. Tie her to a stake and burn now before she litters the world with evil of her own.....
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
thunder74:

The investigation is still going on and that is why I pity people who are already passing their judgements because they read one-sided story from biased husband's family and friends who probably did not like her as a wife.
We were told that the husband was a business man who just returned home for some real estate deals.

After the first fight with his wife, some people who hated him or probably his business partners or people who felt cheated may capitalise on the misunderstanding with the wife to commit the crime because nobody will suspect any other person apart from the wife.

I know Yewande very well, (at least for the five years we were together in the University), she is quiet, and non violent young lady. For me, I will wait until I hear her side of the story. She has pleaded not guilty in court, remanded in prison custody and matter adjourned to sometimes this month but people should be careful because we are not there when it happened. (Somebody even ridiculously said that the mother died when she heard about the murder).

So his business partners broke into his house in the middle of the night , strolled into the bedroom , without alerting him or his wife and then proceeded to stab him in his neck with a domestic knife while his wife was spared.

They must have used jazz to bypass the reinforced security doors. If you've been to Ibadan you'll see the number of estate gates you have to pass through to reach some peoples homes, or the number of guards.

Going to visit folks after 9pm is pointless in parts of Ibadan with all the checkpoints

It would seem this lady's friends like yourself are blindly putting up for her , based on her profession and reputation.

As I told my aunt this morning, unless you intend to lose your head don't ever swear in front of ogun that I can't do certain things
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

smiley

What are you studying?/

Studied , of what use is such information
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Reference(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
thunder74:

The investigation is still going on and that is why I pity people who are already passing their judgements because they read one-sided story from biased husband's family and friends who probably did not like her as a wife.
We were told that the husband was a business man who just returned home for some real estate deals.

After the first fight with his wife, some people who hated him or probably his business partners or people who felt cheated may capitalise on the misunderstanding with the wife to commit the crime because nobody will suspect any other person apart from the wife.

I know Yewande very well, (at least for the five years we were together in the University), she is quiet, and non violent young lady. For me, I will wait until I hear her side of the story. She has pleaded not guilty in court, remanded in prison custody and matter adjourned to sometimes this month but people should be careful because we are not there when it happened. (Somebody even ridiculously said that the mother died when she heard about the murder).

hmm...you donot wish others to arrive at conclusions yet you do exactly that. Taking sides without the truth has never paid off since the garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Studied , of what use is such information

I am trying to understand you better
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Curvinus(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
gommex:
The man narrowly escaped death n stil went back to d same house, wat ws d man thinking, d intent of d wife ws clearly to kil, God gave him a second chance but he misused it, wen ur life is threatened in a marriage, b u d man or d wife, pls take off

Some people are of so good nature that they fail to see the evil in others; they simply assume that everyone is like them, which to me is a major character flaw.....RIP to the dead
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

What makes you think the bolded is true?

You are too emotional. I can't rationalise your argument.

Well according to you yewande has an alibi confirmed by the colleagues that she was "at work" at the time she was told her husband was dead

Current info suggests that the landlord was witness to an occurrence at 3am where the victim had been fatally stabed in the neck and thereby brought to an hospital, where he died later.

Even if the alibi sails it does not remove her from the scene of the crime as the individual who inflicted the bodily harm.

I hope the family have a good lawyer, it would seem they have the financial means to do so
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Well according to you yewande has an alibi confirmed by the colleagues that she was "at work" at the time she was told her husband was dead

Current info suggests that the landlord was witness to an occurrence at 3am where the victim had been fatally stabed in the neck and thereby brought to an hospital, where he died later.

Even if the alibi sails it does not remove her from the scene of the crime as the individual who inflicted the bodily harm.

I hope the family have a good lawyer, it would seem they have the financial means to do so

smiley

Does she have an alibi? Maybe, maybe not

Is the current information believable? Maybe, maybe not. Why? Because I don't trust Nigerian newspapers very much and there is a very high possibility that the landlord memoty could be biased. A lot of people have gone to jail because false memories and I mean a lotsmiley
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Phargbemmy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

U should have read the story well before making your comments.

Go back and read it all over again and tell me where LOWO became randy.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by thunder74(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Reference:

hmm...you donot wish others to arrive at conclusions yet you do exactly that. Taking sides without the truth has never paid off since the garden of Eden.
I am not taking side yet and by my training, I am not supposed to do that. Agb'ejo eti kan da, agba osika ni. (Only a wicked elder passes guilty verdict on one sided story).
I have read many criminal cases decisions and was also involved in many cases, you cant conclude on a matter until when you hear all sides of the story. In court, when you read the prosecution case, you will want to cut off the defendant head immediately but when you later hear that of the defence, you will thank God for not been too hasty or in a hurry to judge.

Judges are trained to put all evidences in an imaginary scale of justice and give judgement to where the scales tilts. Still at that, Oluwa lo mo ejo da. Criminal matters of this nature must be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Even if she had pleaded guilty in the court, the judge is mandated by law to enter NOT guilty for her.

If you follow the story well, everybody that had contact or related with her have one good thing to say about her person and her conduct. That is to tell you the kind of person she is. K'esu ma se wa. (May devil not influence us or push us).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Curvinus:

You think this is the best time to display your herd mentality?
you're mentally ill.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
executioner27:

Eggovin...its way beyond being randy.nothing in the story said he was unfaithful to his wife.pls,dont be rash in ur judgement.yes,he has a baby mama but that was way b4 he married Yewande. he wants to c his child.na crime or sin?anyway...the case deep pass deeperlife.if we start to talk,na morning reach nite and morning again.

All join.
Why didn't he marry his baby mama? Is he not dead? Life goes on for both baby mama and wife.

Anyway, may he RIP. Judgement comes from everyone. The wife sure won't go free.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by adekS1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
freedomlast:
Yewande was my classmate in secondary school. very quiet. This is unbelievable.
dat sumone z quiet doesnt mean she z less wicked. Dnt let us mix it up. At d same tym quietness z diff frm being gentle though in ds part of d world we do see sumone dats quiet as being harmless.. And its nt
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
TONYE001:

What a comment.

...a disappointing one from a HUMAN...

Noooo, you for volunteer follow am go die!
We're you expecting to say he shouldn't rest in peace?
The lesson learnt here is for men to be careful of having baby mamas! ! This is clearly a crime of passion, it happens.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
What shall we call this volcanic hullabaloo? Sigh...... Some human creature from God the creator are not discipline, or shall we say God forgot to input discipline in them?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
thunder74:

I am not taking side yet and by my training, I am not supposed to do that. Agb'ejo eti kan da, agba osika ni. (Only a wicked elder passes guilty verdict on one sided story).
I have read many criminal cases decisions and was also involved in many cases, you cant conclude on a matter until when you hear all sides of the story. In court, when you read the prosecution case, you will want to cut off the defendant head immediately but when you later hear that of the defence, you will thank God for not been too hasty or in a hurry to judge.

Judges are trained to put all evidences in an imaginary scale of justice and give judgement to where the scales tilts. Still at that, Oluwa lo mo ejo da. Criminal matters of this nature must be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Even if she had pleaded guilty in the court, the judge is mandated by law to enter NOT guilty for her.

If you follow the story well, everybody that had contact or related with her have one good thing to say about her person and her conduct. That is to tell you the kind of person she is. K'esu ma se wa. (May devil not influence us or push us).
Are you a judge?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by harkynon(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
THUNDER SHALL FAYA EVERY PERSONS THAT HAS HAND IN HIS DEATH
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
doyinisaac:
The most senseless comment I have seen on Nairaland....so why can't she leave the marriage??so killing him is the right thing to do??and hope you know that even some men who are faithful to their wives still gets attacked for any other reason if the wife is the hot tempered type??am dissapointed with your stupidity........no sane lady will say what u just said...

If you like disappoint in your own stupidity, it's non of my business.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by koko2000: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
kullozone:

Mtcheew... Your post can make one throw up.
I concur. Stupid attempt to prove unprovable. She stab first, bath and go to office at night. Wow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by vicque(f): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Curvinus:
This witch of a woman is no shade better than the devil in his fiendish candor. Tie her to a stake and burn now before she litters the world with evil of her own.....
and if she was your sister or relative?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by thunder74(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Are you a judge?
NO, I am not a judge.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
thunder74:

NO, I am not a judge.

A lawyer thensmiley
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
koko2000:

I concur. Stupid attempt to prove unprovable. She stab first, bath and go to office at night. Wow!!!!

Why are people so irrational?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

What a man sows, he reaps. The ugliest of this all is that killing with knife/sword will not leave the Yewandes family from generation to generation. Thank God they have no child together, so it remains in the woman's family. If you doubt this,start keeping records of this story by simply cutting clips and filing. Lord have mercy.

There's no where in my post I said the woman will go free.Its a clear crime of passion, and we all know he'll hath no fury than a woman scorned.
The reason for his death is baby mama, a lesson for men that cannot finish what they started.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
I take it that you were there when it happened so, you have a better understanding of what happened. If you think I am stupid for thinking he shouldn't have returned home after the first stab from the wife which landed him at the hospital initially then you aren't too far from bn completely foolish, unwise, imprudent and silly. Would he have died if he had probably not returned to her?if a man had stabbed his wife and it landed her in a hospital for stitches, do you think the woman would return to the house same day? It will take the intervention of almost everyone she knows before returning. In his case he returned home just immediately after surviving a brutal stab from his wife, so they even probably slept in same bed that night he died. In all fairness I do not think you are in any way more sensible than I am especially on this.

Since you were there, Mr 3rd party save us the stress.... ... Narrate your own side of the story. And do it without making a mess of yourself because you did on the former.
I quite agree with you, the so called friend is not telling us everything,the lady found out that her husband had a child outside ,I don't know if it was before or after their marriage, but she just learnt about it ,so she went berserk, commons sense dictates that the husband should stay away from the house and beg through phone calls and emissaries, until she has calmed down. The man no try, just like a woman following her husband home after he caught her with a cheating partner, oyo be your name, you can as well commit suicide .
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by thunder74(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

A lawyer thensmiley
Lol, I earlier said Yewande was my colleague in the university for 5 years.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by macho44(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
toluk:
The police took Yewande to the scene of crime for further investigation yesterday, looking at her from a close range will tell you that there is nothing like shoulder dislocation or injury on her body. Her reaction was based on the fact that lowo had a child out of wedlock and she stabbed him in sleep. Yewande fatoki as always been a violent wife,never respected in-laws. Now the lady in question is using her possition as a staff of at the department of public prosecution at ministry of justice to mess up the murder case. God will save us away from violent partners. RIP still Uncle Lowo Oyediran Ajanaku.

Source: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/
With Women Like this , who needs a "WIFE" anyway!
www.adielem.com
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by TONYE001(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:

Noooo, you for volunteer follow am go die!
We're you expecting to say he shouldn't rest in peace?
The lesson learnt here is for men to be careful of having baby mamas! ! This is clearly a crime of passion, it happens.

...and women shouldn't be as careful?

What's the purpose of the bolded in your reply?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Curvinus(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
vicque:
and if she was your sister or relative?

She cannot be my relative because evil does not run in our bloodline. We know a lot better than to be ruled hundred percent by primitive emotions.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
thunder74:

Lol, I earlier said Yewande was my colleague in the university for 5 years.

Yeah, you didsmiley
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by austino3050(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
God save us from karashika!....RiP TO D DEAD...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.