Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me (4491 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
[b] Naijainfogalery, Ever since you opened your vague and imaginative thread on why it is wrong to abuse people online, you have successfully created a wrong tag on my person and I challenge you to come out of your shell and clear the air on this issue if you are not a lying coward.
In your pathetic story, you claimed you went to a cybercafe, used their server to browse and found out the cafe attendant is one of those guy shouting "team foreign girls" on Nairaland. Who else on Nairaland is famous for using the line "TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" if not me? You intentionally created that thread out of hidden annoyance to throw shades at me. You're probably one of the woman wrappers on Nairaland who gets bitter every time I write an epistle on the hypocrisy of Nigerian girls. To ridicule me further u claimed u had a chat with the attendant and the supposed cafe attendant who is one of the guys saying "team foreign girls" told you he earns 8 thousand naira monthly grin Guy you are terrible. I couldn't comment the day your thread made FP on Nairaland because I was serving a ban otherwise I would have refuted the wrong impression your thread painted me with. I challenge you naijainfogalery to mention the monicker you saw on your fabricated cafe server so people like ishilove and doveda can know who the real cafe attendant is. I do not live in Lagos but OYO state. Since you met your cafe attendant in a cafe in Lagos, I am boldly telling nairalanders that I AM NOT THE CAFE ATTENDANT. [/b]

Here is the link to his pathetic thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2820975/why-should-stop-abusing-people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by sinaj(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
This thread will be interesting grin
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by DesChyko: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
SMH.. And on Nairaland frontpage, you will see 2, 648, 552 topics, not knowing that this useless one is even counted as one topic grin

5 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinaj:
This thread will be interesting grin

grin all my E-enemies have been calling me a cafe attendant all because of that guy. He is a succker

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
DesChyko:
SMH.. And on Nairaland frontpage, you will see 2, 648, 552 topics, not knowing that this useless one is even counted as one topic grin
[/s]

Na by force to comment

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by DeBlunt: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin.
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by DesChyko: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Na by force to comment

Cafe Attendant.. Not all of us have easy access to internet grin

Don't quote me again until naijainfogalery responds!

Meanwhile, which network you dey use? grin

Don't quote me

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Cafe Attendant.. Not all of us have easy access to internet grin

Don't quote me again until naijainfogalery responds!

Meanwhile, which network you dey use? grin

Don't quote me

Don't be silly guy. E no funny undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by misspicy(f): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I no dey miss this kin show cheesy

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

undecided
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by DesChyko: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Don't be silly guy. E no funny undecided
No vex ni grin
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
gringrin Its you jooor!!!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by misspicy(f): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:
gringrin Its you jooor!!!

All my enemies will be put to Shame. Let that liar respond first undecided

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by IVORY2009(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na who come dey work 4 cyber cafe, Irunooboo or searchiing4lovee?
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

tongue

Be careful make I no transfer aggression on you undecided

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by oboy3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b] Naijainfogalery, Ever since you opened your vague and imaginative thread on why it is wrong to abuse people online, you have successfully created a wrong tag on my person and I challenge you to come out of your shell and clear the air on this issue if you are not a lying coward.
In your pathetic story, you claimed you went to a cybercafe, used their server to browse and found out the cafe attendant is one of those guy shouting "team foreign girls" on Nairaland. Who else on Nairaland is famous for using the line "TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" if not me? You intentionally created that thread out of hidden annoyance to throw shades at me. You're probably one of the woman wrappers on Nairaland who gets bitter every time I write an epistle on the hypocrisy of Nigerian girls. To ridicule me further u claimed u had a chat with the attendant and the supposed cafe attendant who is one of the guys saying "team foreign girls" told you he earns 8 thousand naira monthly grin Guy you are terrible. I couldn't comment the day your thread made FP on Nairaland because I was serving a ban otherwise I would have refuted the wrong impression your thread painted me with. I challenge you naijainfogalery to mention the monicker you saw on your fabricated cafe server so people like ishilove and doveda can know who the real cafe attendant is. I do not live in Lagos but OYO state. Since you met your cafe attendant in a cafe in Lagos, I am boldly telling nairalanders that I AM NOT THE CAFE ATTENDANT. [/b]

Here is the link to his pathetic thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2820975/why-should-stop-abusing-people
Abeg,lets talk business

how much for 1 hour and 30 minutes?
my system dey eeFF up since

14 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by dollyjoy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Okada drop me here grin
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by torqque7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:
Lol..so ur own na to go every thread feeling like starting trouble Abi?them go soon tie u for house
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by misspicy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Be careful make I no transfer aggression on you undecided
huh? grincheesy

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by misspicy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..so ur own na to go every thread feeling like starting trouble Abi?them go soon tie u for house

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by wilybebsy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thread from a pained cafe attendant:|:>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Okada drop me here grin

undecided
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by myfantasies(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Make i Park my keke here

Dis show is gonna be interesting grin
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Ussyyn(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
I think i belong here grin grin
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by torqque7(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=42617981][/quote]
Have fun biko..
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by khassy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Spreads mat
Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Miggs(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

how can a cybercafe attendant post a well-articulated write-up such as this?Impossible.searching4love my man,keep doing your thing and ignore your haters.they are all losers while you are a hero

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Strahovski1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
I know it's not searchiing4love.

That silly op who posted that thread was only trying to make some point in in a silly way. He fabricated that story unless he comes to prove otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by doveda: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Miggs:
how can a cybercafe attendant post such a well-articulated write-up as this?Impossible.searching4love my man,keep doing your thing and ignore your haters.they are all losers while you are a hero

Loser consoling another loser grin

There are many school certificate leavers that have better writing skills than a graduate

It doesn't stop them from being school leavers

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by HaneefahRN(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
lolz, (falls from ewedu tree ) this thread is so hilarious. U're nt the lagos cafe attendant, we yaf heard. But u're a cybercafe attendant in Oyo, don't lie and put d devil to shame.

NB: Don't come and cry on my head o, I no send u o . Naijasomething, ur customer is expecting u o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] / See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.