Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m (2028 Views)

Westwood Park 2 Estate Ajah With C Of O 12m. (2plots attract 50 bags of cement) / Westwood Park Estate 2 #12M C Of O #FEAR NO MORE, WELCOME TO PROMISE HOME / I MUST BUY LAND,INVESTMENT, CHEAPEST LAND & LET US WORK ON UR BUDGET 08063337234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
BUY LAND AT KIMBERLY TOWN IFAKO GBAGADA BEHIND GOODLAND CHURCH AND THE NEW LEKKI GARDENS. 400sqm for 12million. 800sqm for 20million. Title: Registered conveyance. Instalmental payment is allowed. First payment is 1.2m. Once payment has reach 65% of the actual value of property you can take possesion and start building on your allocated plots. Available for search is survey and deed of assignment. Project financed by STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC. For more Details call 08023388973 / 08101766003. Email: Toriolaibrahim@gmail.com
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
G
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by UkwuNnu(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
How do you mean financed by Stanbic?
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Stanbic ibtc is the financier of the project
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
H
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
F
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by robobo: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello Chief im interested in your Kimberly Town estate but wld appr8 if u provide answer to teh following enquiries

• Where exactly is the location because the virgin land around where the supposedly estate is located is also being marketed as symphony garden by another firm, there is also a signboard on the land saying it belongs to Nigeria Police Microfinance bank, part of the land is also being marketed by lekki garden for an estate, it is also being marketed by another company as Victory Heights Estate so how is your firm related to all this? N.B see edition 39 of castleweekly for estate layout of symphony garden which correspond to the exact remaining virgin land within that axis vis a vis google map.
• What is the title d developer has on d land. I know the land has an RC but what title does d developer has to d land? a deed of assignment resting on d RC? If so is d deed registered? Or a power of attorney if so is it registered? IF SO CAN I GET A COPY FOR VERIFICATION AND SEARCH?
• What is the relationship between chavic global project and your company? Because chavic is the developer of opebi mews which your company (i.e. Kimberly Hunter Ltd) is touting as one of your past project.
• What is the plan of the developer for the estate in terms of physical structure development so that the estate does not become a ghost town / inhabitable, I mean in terms habitable building coming up in d estate, cos I ve been a victim of such in Ajayi Apata / ogombo. I mean is there any plan like what lekki garden did, so that it could act as a catalyst for those who purchase land to also move in for their own private development.
• What is the status of the 1.4km access road? Is there any timeline to delivery of key milestones (e.g 1.4km access road / perimeter fence/ motorable road network within the estate)
• what is the plan of the developer for the waterlogged / swamp nature of the land? .
• Is dir a government approved layout for d estate?
• What is the get out clause/ penalty if I want to opt out of the installmental payment?
• Why is the 400m at N12m when the advertised rate is 25000/sqm which should come to N10m? can I get the 400m at N10m
• If not can I get two seperate 400m land for the price / payment structure of a single 800m land?
• Is there building type restriction in the proposed estate?

1 Like

Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
@Robobo, your questions are quite much and I appreciate it but then you can give me a call and I will take u to d exact location of d land which is different frm lekki garden. Call or mail me 08023388973. Toriolaibrahim@gmail.com
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
J
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by avante321: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
sentio:
@Robobo, your questions are quite much and I appreciate it but then you can give me a call and I will take u to d exact location of d land which is different frm lekki garden. Call or mail me 08023388973. Toriolaibrahim@gmail.com

Please kindly take ur time and give d answers. Cos potential buyers will need an open and transparent answer. I for one is interested but 12m no be joke.pls do d needful.
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you are serious then call me let me take u to where the land is and u later get the document to do ur search
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2016
B
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2016
H
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
J
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by robobo: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
ok i wld take u up on the visitation. can we do between 4pm and 6pm 2moro? and i wld also appr8 if u a prepare to ansa dosw question when we meet
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Noted
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
M
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by younglawya(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
robobo:

Wow. Are you a Legal Practitioner?. You finish work

Hello Chief im interested in your Kimberly Town estate but wld appr8 if u provide answer to teh following enquiries

• Where exactly is the location because the virgin land around where the supposedly estate is located is also being marketed as symphony garden by another firm, there is also a signboard on the land saying it belongs to Nigeria Police Microfinance bank, part of the land is also being marketed by lekki garden for an estate, it is also being marketed by another company as Victory Heights Estate so how is your firm related to all this? N.B see edition 39 of castleweekly for estate layout of symphony garden which correspond to the exact remaining virgin land within that axis vis a vis google map.
• What is the title d developer has on d land. I know the land has an RC but what title does d developer has to d land? a deed of assignment resting on d RC? If so is d deed registered? Or a power of attorney if so is it registered? IF SO CAN I GET A COPY FOR VERIFICATION AND SEARCH?
• What is the relationship between chavic global project and your company? Because chavic is the developer of opebi mews which your company (i.e. Kimberly Hunter Ltd) is touting as one of your past project.
• What is the plan of the developer for the estate in terms of physical structure development so that the estate does not become a ghost town / inhabitable, I mean in terms habitable building coming up in d estate, cos I ve been a victim of such in Ajayi Apata / ogombo. I mean is there any plan like what lekki garden did, so that it could act as a catalyst for those who purchase land to also move in for their own private development.
• What is the status of the 1.4km access road? Is there any timeline to delivery of key milestones (e.g 1.4km access road / perimeter fence/ motorable road network within the estate)
• what is the plan of the developer for the waterlogged / swamp nature of the land? .
• Is dir a government approved layout for d estate?
• What is the get out clause/ penalty if I want to opt out of the installmental payment?
• Why is the 400m at N12m when the advertised rate is 25000/sqm which should come to N10m? can I get the 400m at N10m
• If not can I get two seperate 400m land for the price / payment structure of a single 800m land?
• Is there building type restriction in the proposed estate?
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by younglawya(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
You are very correct in your request for further information. I lived in that area until recently. Lekki Gardens has outstanding legal disputes in its section. The marshy area is being contested as we speak.

I know this because I have been in court during the proceedings. PLEASE DO. YOUR FINDING AND DUE DILLIGENCE

1 Like

Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Lekki garden share fence with the portion that belong to kimberly
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
H
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
H...m
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hot
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2016
G
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Call

(1) (2) (Reply)

***** / Commercial/Industrial Land for Sale Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway at Diff. Area / Don't Ever Miss These Cheap Land Opportunity Properties Around Abuja @ Low Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.