Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171518 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
UNEXPECTED LOVE (SHORT LOVE STORY)
I have had this imaginary story on my mind since when I was in 100level in which have shared with lots of my friends and they all love it, so I decided to put it in writing. I have ever Witten any story in my life so I don’t know any rules of literature writing plus I studied physic in school so there may be lots of grammatical errors. Please is just an imaginary story that i will love to share thanks.
Part 1
The joy she was feeling can’t be expressed in words. She looked at Segun who was also staring back at her with a big smile on his lips. The pastor signal to her to repeat after him, ‘’I Adeola Tolulope Adetutu in the presence of God and His angels join my life to……..she opened her eyes to hear her door being knocked, it was then she discovered she has being dreaming. ‘’Yes, who is that’’ she asked, ‘’it’s me ma, daddy says he want to see you before you leave the house today’’. She sat on the edge of her bed to check the time, it was 10:40am, and she picked her phone to call Segun.
‘‘Hello baby, how was your night, guess u slept well’’ asked adeola, in which segun casually answered ‘’fine’’. ‘’Ade, how far with that money, when are you sending it because am tired of you telling me to hold on’’
Before Adeola could reply him, Segun disconnected the call. She felt sad, ‘’why does segun like treating her like this’’, if not for some goods she just ordered for from U.S, she would have send the money. She is short of cash presently, and she has promised herself not to ask her dad for money. She remembered march 27th last year on her birthday, when her father presented her with a whole complex for her clothing store she as always dreamed off since she was a kid. She remembered it was two month after she completed her one year program in fashion school which she started immediately after youth service. She was brought back from her thought, when she heard her phone ringing, it was kemi calling her.
‘’Didi how far now’’ asked kemi, ‘’am fine ooo, how are you, bros J and anjola’’ asked adeola, we are fine ooooo, ‘’how far with those stuff you order for, they don land’’, asked kemi in pidgin language, ‘’no oooo, till next week Monday, ‘’what is wrong with you, you are sounding dul’’, asked kemi. Adeola felt like telling kemi about what segun did, but she cautioned herself and reminded herself that kemi does not like segun and she is even against her relationship with him. She claims segun is not a husband material plus he doesn’t love her but only her money
‘’Nothing dear, am ok, will u come over to d shop later on’’ asked adeola to distract her from going further in asking her what is wrong. ‘’Nope, today is anjola immunization, so I have to take her there’’. ‘’Ok, so when should I be expecting you’’, she asked, ‘’mayb next week Monday when those goods land, make sure u don’t open it till I come’’, adeola replied with a smile on her face, ‘’no problem about that, take care, extend my greetings to bros J and anjola’’, ‘’ok oooo, dey will hear,help me greet daddy also’’. Ok dear, byeeee

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Part2
Architect Adetutu just came back from the hospital from his regular check-up. He remembered what doctor Oni told him six months ago after he carried out series of test on him and how he had to resign from work. He missed all his architectural designs; he remembered how he sneaks to the office at night to work. He also remembered some of his best designs which include MTN, Globacom telecommunication head office in Lagos and Abuja, all Dangote cement and flour mill companies, most private universities structures in Nigeria and the gigantic Faith Tabernacle church Winners Chapel headquarter in Ogun State which is his the greatest achievement and has made him to be recognized more and brought more fame and business to NICON construction company owned by him and his best friend engineer Okoh. His was given national award by the former president and his name was written in Guinness world record. He was all smiles deep in his thought that he didn’t notice tears were coming out of his eyes and his phone was vibrating. He looked at his phone and discovered it was Okoh calling him. ‘’Hello innocent,’’ he said. ‘’Someone here that wants to talk to you’’ said okoh. ‘’Hey uncle, it’s me ooo alex’’ said alex.‘’Alex how are you, you told me your flight is in two days’ time’’ asked adetutu. ‘’Yes sir, I heard to change it, dad told me come back earlier, so I had to shift it back, came back this morning around 7:15am’’ said alex. ‘’Wow, you are specilly welcome my son’’ said adetutu. ‘’Thank you sir, how is your health’’ asked alex. ‘’Am fine, ageing everyday’’ said adetutu. ‘’When am done here, I will come and see you’’ said alex. ‘’Okay dear, I will be expecting you, give the phone to your dad’’ said adetutu. ‘’How was your checkup,’’ asked okoh. ‘’Same old story, dying gradually’’ said adetutu.
There was silence for five seconds.
‘’Should I be expecting you next week sunday as planned’’ asked adetutu.‘’Sure, of cause, be expecting the three of us. Have told adeola about our visit,’’ he asked. ‘No, but will do that today,’’ said adetutu.‘’I will call her now because I want to invite her to alex welcome party on Saturday and I may chip in on our visit on Sunday, hope it’s okay with you’’ asked okoh. ‘’Yes, how is iya’’ asked adetutu. ‘’She is fine; she is in the kitchen preparing food for alex’’ said okoh. ‘’Okay my regards to her, bye’’ said adetutu. ‘’I will, get some rest bye’’ said okoh
As adetutu turned on his bed to drop his phone on d table, he discovered adeola was in room with him. He looked at her eyes and it reminded him of his late wife. Adeola looks exactly like her mother. He remembered the first day he held her, how tiny and cute she was. She has now grown into a beautiful woman. ‘’Dad are you okay, you are staring at me too much,’’ said adeola smiling, it’s because you look more and more beautiful every day plus you always remind me of your mother, said adetutu. You love teasing me dad, anyway, one of the maids said you want see me, asked adeola. ‘’Yes, your small dad is coming over with your small mum, and guess who is coming with them’’ asked adetutu. ‘’Who,’’asked adeola. ‘’Alex your childhood sweetheart’’ said adetutu smiling at his daughter seeing she wasn’t as excited as he was. ‘’Really, is he around,’’ asked adeola. ‘’Yes, he came back early this mornig; his dad told me there will be a welcome party for him on Saturday so you have to be there’’ said adetutu still smiling. ‘’Dad, I have planned my day on Saturday, don’t think I will there’’ said adeola. Suddenly adetutu face changed, ‘’you must attend the party. I don’t care what you have planned on that day, you just have to prosponed it that is final’’ shouted adetutu. ‘’Is that all’’ asked adeola. ‘’They will be coming over on Sunday and they will have their dinner here. I want you to prepare that your delicious egusi soup for them, the maids will pound the yam’’. ‘’Dad why can’t the maids make both the pounded yam and the soup’ asked adeola. ‘’I want yours plus you know okoh always enjoy your soup better than the maids. ‘’Is that all dad, I need to be in the shop in the next 20minutes. One f my customer is coming over’’ said adeola. ‘’You can go but make sure you come back early’’ said adetutu. ‘’Okay sir, how was your visit to the doctor, hope you are getting better’’ asked adeola. ‘’Yes it is getting better’’ replied adetutu. ‘’Okay dad, bye I love you’’ she said as she was leaving his room.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guys I need ur encouragin words and comments please both hash and friendly comment
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Interesting,keep it coming.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
As adeola entered her car (kia cerato), she remembered the day small dad presented it to her, on her graduation day. ‘’May God bless that man for me’’ she said unconsciously said it loud. Her mind suddenly flashed to what her dad just told her. How could he have called Alex her sweetheart? She remembered when she was six, that alex and his parent would come and pay them a visit in which she and her parent reciprocated those visit before her mum died. They were playing mate then. They always played with their toys together. She remembered her grandma use to call them ‘’oko ati iyawo’’ (husband and wife). Even though alex was two years older than her, they both behave like age mate. Some of their school teachers then call him ‘’oyinbo’’ because he was half cast. Mrs okoh is a white American who meet her husband in U.S.A when he came for further studies. They both fell in love and after three month, they got married. Adeola remembered Mrs okoh telling her about her love life with mr okoh. Mr okoh’s family where surprised to see her because they all thought she will never come to Nigeria. The where all amazed when her husband told them she has come to stay permanently. Her mind went bank to alex again, she wondered what he will look like. Although she as seen him in some of pictures he uploaded on Facebook. They have only chat few times on Facebook when they both meet online and sometimes alex do send offline message in which she doesn’t reply. When she login, she check latest status, uploaded pictures and videos of her friends. Ever since she has opened her clothing store, she uploads pictures of most the collections in her store in which lots f people respond to. Has she entered her shopping complex, she was greeted by one of her sales girl.
Ma, there is a woman waiting for you Ronke said. ‘’Good morning ma’’ adeola greeted the woman. ‘’Morning, am Mrs Fayeye, I was the one that called you this morning’’. ‘’I remembered, what can I d for you’’ asked adeola. ‘’I got to know about your shop from one of my friends Seyi Dara, I guess you knw her’’ she asked. ‘’Yes she is one of my favourite customer’’ answered adeola. Okay, As you can see, I am in my early pregnancy and I will like to buy some maternity wear because I will soon outgrow the ones I have’’ said Mrs feyeye. Adeola smiled at the woman. ‘’So can you be of help in getting them’’ asked the woman with a smile. Adeola opened her tab, open to where she has collections of maternity wears and gave her the tab for her to choose. Twenty minutes later, the woman as picked ten different wears and her measurement have be taken by Mariam. Adeola told her to come and pick up her order by Wednesday next week.

3 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please is not for u to read alone, please comment, I want to no how I am doin, tnxs

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Part 4
‘’Dad I need to go and see uncle, I promised him to come over when am done,’’ said alex. ‘’Okay, but do you know the place,’’ asked okoh. ‘’No sir, but one of your drivers that picked me up from the airport, I guess his name is ebuka, told me he knows the house’’ said alex. ‘’My regards to him, I will be going to the office after I have my lunch, Remember on Monday, you will be resuming working, so make sure you do all your running around before Monday. Also your welcome home party is on Saturday, I guessed your mother have told you and we will all be having dinner on Sunday in adetutu house’’. ‘’Okay daddy’’ said alex as he left the house.
Alex noticed Lagos has drastically change because its being nineteen years since he was at home. He remembered the sudden death of Mrs adetutu who died from a ghastly motor accident on her way back from a function. He remembered how sad and devastated both families were. He remembered the day adeola grandma came to pick her up and it was agreed that she will be staying with her and her dad promised coming to see her once a month. Few month after the burial, his mum lost interest in staying in Nigeria and both her and his father agreed for both him and his mum to move to U.S.A since his mum family resides and his dad always paid them visit especially during festive period when he is less busy. Twelve years later, his mum came back to Nigeria because since he was of age and ever since then his parent only comes for visit.
He noticed the traffic light and the well tarred road they have being driving on, ‘’this past government must have done an excellent work’’ said Alex to Ebuka who was driving the car. ‘’Yes ooo oga, Fashola really tired oooo, Eko done turn to London’’ said Ebuka smiling at Alex. Alex replied with a smile looking outside and allowing his mind to wonder off to Adeola. He remembered how cute she was when they were young, slim and dark in complexion. He always wish he could see one of her pictures but she never uploaded any of her pictures on Facebook and he was too shy to ask for one because they never spoke not until four years ago when uncle came to U.S for a conference and he checked on him. It was then he collected her number from him. Anyway, he is finally back, and he will see how she looks and how much her beauty have increased.
‘’Sir we are there’’ said Ebuka as he horned to the gateman to open the gate. As he got down from the car, he looked at the structure and notice it has little resemblance with his father’s own. He admired all what his dad and arch adetutu have being able to achieve within the short time they started the company. He was greeted by one of the maids and from her looks, he was sure that uncle have notified them of his coming.
‘’Good afternoon sir,’’ said alex prostrating for adetutu in which adetutu sat up on his bed and raised his hands to hug alex. ‘’How are you my son, its being long have seen your handsome face. That must be four years ago’’ asked adetutu. ‘’I am fine sir. Uncle you have changed, you look older and sick. Is your doctor treating you well with the right medication if not maybe you should go to U.S where we have expert’’ asked alex. ‘’My son, am getting better, assuming you were here few month ago, you will know am getting better. Enough of me, I want to hear more of you? We don’t talk much when either of us calls, so tell me, what have you being upto’’ asked adetutu. ‘’As you know, I have completed my first and second degree in architectecture in which you made me to fall in love with’’ said alex smiling, adetutu did the same. ‘’As you also know I just completed a course in building which was enforced on me to do by dad said alex sounding dull. Anyway have done his wishes and back home to work in the company just as you both wish.’’
‘’All what I and your dad wants, is for you to succeed since you will be the one to take over when we both are gone. As you know your sweetheart is not interested in our line of work’’ said adetutu smiling. Alex was confused with the word ‘’sweetheart’’, adetutu noticed his confusion and quickly added ‘’adeola your childhood sweetheart’’. ‘’Ooooo’’ said alex, ‘’where is she’’ asked alex. ‘’She went to her clothing store, you know she as a clothing store full of different wears for ladies and kids,’’ said adetutu smiling. ‘’Wow that’s good, I noticed some of her collections on facebook’’ said alex.
Alex phone rang, he excused himself and picked his call, ‘’hello, how are you,’’ asked alex. ‘’please who is this,’’ asked tony. ‘’It me alex, I called you the other time, you didn’t pick am now in Nigeria if you haven’t notice from the number which you are using to call me’’. ‘’Aaaahhh alex my guy, where are you,’’ asked tony, ‘’am in my uncles house’’ replied alex. ‘’I must see you today, in fact now, can you meet me up at eve guest house, am closer there, will be waiting for you’’ said tony. Okay no problem said alex, will be coming with my driver, I don’t know anywhere here. ‘’Okay, I will be expecting you’’ said tony.
(Tony is a Nigeria guy who graduated from the same university as alex, they meet in their first year in school and ever since then, they have being close friends).
‘’Uncle, I have to take my leave now, there is a friend of mine that is waiting for me, I will see you on Sunday’’ said alex. ‘’Okay dear, will be expecting you’’ said adetutu. ‘’Okay sir, my regards to adeola when she comes back, tell her I will be expecting her for my party’’ said alex……

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
ride on...
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Snowangel4:
ride on...
thanks

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting,keep it coming.
tnxs

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 3:51am On Feb 06, 2016
You are doing a good work, just keep it up and please come and finish the story... waiting for updateYou are doing a good work, just keep it up and please come and finish the story... waiting for updateYou are doing a good work, just keep it up and please come and finish the story... waiting for update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Success1994:
You are doing a good work, just keep it up and please come and finish the story... waiting for updateYou are doing a good work, just keep it up and please come and finish the story... waiting for updateYou are doing a good work, just keep it up and please come and finish the story... waiting for update
thank you and I will
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Part 5
‘’Hello my love, how are you’’ asked adeola. ‘’I am good babe and you’’ asked segun. ‘’I am fine, did you receive any credit alert yesterday with the sum of two hundred thousand naira’’ asked adeola. ‘’Yes I did’’ said segun. ‘’And you didn’t even bother to call to notify me and thank me for the money’’ asked adeola sounding angry on the phone. ‘’To thank you, did I hear you correctly adeola, can you recollect since when have being asking you for the money, a week ago and you decided to send it yesterday when the dealer have increased the money to five hundred thousand’’ said segun shouting on the phone. ‘’So you expect me to be praising you, after spoiling my deal adeola, you must be dreaming babe’’ replied segun. ‘’I am sorry love, I explained to you about the goods I just ordered for, that made me me to be financially incapable to send the money on time, I even heard to borrow it’’ said adeola sounding guilty. ‘’Can’t you ask your dad,’’ asked segun. There was silence on the phone. ‘’Its shows the amount of love you have for me’’ said segun. ‘’I am sorry love’’ said adeola. ‘’When should I expect the remaining cash’’ asked segun. ‘’What cash’’ asked adeola. ‘’The remaining three hundred thousand naira’’ replied segun sounding angry. ‘’Give me till the ending of next week’’ said adeola. ‘’Okay, will be expecting it, will you come over today because I need some food stuff’’ asked segun. ‘’No I can’t make it, I am attending a party in small dad house, is son just came back home, you remember alex’’ asked adeola. ‘’I guess, so what about Sunday’’ asked segun getting inpatient. ‘’I will be there on Monday baby, before going to work’’ said adeola. ‘’Okay, love you’’ said segun. ‘’I love you more’’ replied adeola. Truly, she loves him, love for segun have waxed stronger. She remembered the first day he met him. She was driving home at night from her fashion school; her car broke down in one of the isolated road that leads to her fashion school. She was about being rubbed and raped when segun showed up and rescued her from those two notorious guys. If not for him that night, it would have being another story. Ever since that day, she loves him and her utmost desire in their relationship is to spend the rest of her life with him.
She got up from her bed, and noticed it was few minutes to two pm, she as being so grossed into her business account, she was checking all the sales made by her salesgirl, comparing the cost she punched and sold and the profit she made. She checked her wardrobe and check for the cloth she will weae, after few minute she decided to go for the cream short gown in which kemi loves so much the day she wore it to anjola dedication in there church. She went to the bathroom, shower and was back to the room to dress up.
(Guys, I may be poor in my description of Adeola and Alex, I picture Adeola has Genevieve Nnaji and Alex has Ramsey Noah) MORE UPDATE COMING SHORTLY

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Interesting cheesy

Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
PART 6
Has she was three blocks from the okohs house, adeola noticed from distance that the area was filled with fleet of cars; guest where many entering their big compound and she could hear the sound of the music being played. ‘’what a welcome come party’’ she said loudly. On entering the compound, she discovered she was terribly late for the party seeing the amount of guest seated and enjoying the refreshment. Thank God her dad had his chemotherapy treatment this morning, if not, she would have being here earlier than this. She wondered when he will be done with it because the treatment was aging him. She has gone with him couple of times and she sees the pains he endure.
‘’Ademi, shouted okoh from a distance, ‘’come, we have being expecting you,’’ has she moved closer, okoh gave her a hug. ‘’You look good my princess’’. ‘’Thanks small dad and so do you’’ she said smiling back at him. ‘’Follow me, alex is inside, let me introduce you’’ he said. As they entered the house, she noticed there were guest inside in which most somewhere NICON workers. She knows a number of them during her visits to the company. They greeted her as she passed by them and she replied them greeting with a smile.
‘’Alex I want you to meet Adeola and Ade meet alex, I hope you both remember yourself’’ okoh said looking at both of them. He saw another important guest of his, ‘’let me allow you two to catch up’’ he said.
He had been thinking of her since all this years. His eyes raked over her body. She was dressed simply in a short fitted cream gown that brought out all her curves. She still maintained her slim stature and her complexion. In his wildest imagination, he never thought she would be so beautiful and that was what made him speechless.
Hi, she spoke softly with a small smile. He returned her smile, hi. There was short silence between them; she failed to meet his stare as she looked around pretending to see someone she knows.
‘’How was your flight back home, and how is America’’ said adeola, to stop the tension building between them and was feeling uncomfortable with the way he was staring at her. He was wearing black native attire which blends well with his complexion.
‘’Fine,’’ alex said jerking back to his senses and realising she is the one asking all the questions. ‘’How are you, its being almost two decadeds we saw each other last. You were a baby then, but now you are now a big girl’’ Said alex smiling. ‘’Correction Mr, am not a girl, I am a lady,’’ she replied smiling back at him. ‘’I came to your house on Wednesday; uncle told me you went to your clothing store. Hmmm good of you, you now have a business of your own’’ said alex smiling. ‘’Yeah, I started it last year after I finished my program in fashion school with the help of my dad and small dad’’. ‘’Wait, you studied microbiology in the university, why didn’t you just go for a course that is related to fashion’’ asked alex. Adeola smiled, ‘’you think you are talking to a friend in America, hey, this is Nigeria, there is no university offering such course. I would have wished to study over there, but you know, I can’t leave only dad here’’ said adeola. He smiled ‘’omo daddy’’
‘’Alex, I want to introduce you to one of my friends,’’ said okoh, ‘’princesss, he will be back shortly’’ said okoh turning to adeola. ‘’Okay sir, no problem’’ said adeola. ‘’Why don’t you get something to eat and drink’’ said okoh. ‘’I wil,l where is small mum’’ asked adeola. ‘’She is in the other sitting room’’ replied alex looking at her beautiful face before leaving’.
Adeola was enjoying her salad and chicken she dished herself. She looked around and saw alex chatting with some guys and ladies which seems to be his friends with the way they were discussing. She was surprised he had made friends within the short time he arrived in Nigeria. ‘’That is not your business’’ said the tiny voice in her mind.
‘’Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, i and my wife Tonia are so happy to have all of you to this welcoming party of our son Alex OkoH’’ okoh said smiling. He signalled to Alex and his wife to join him. ‘’Our prayer is, this joyous celebration will never cease in each and every one houses in Jesus name’’. Everybody chorused ‘’amen’’. To all NICON workers that are here, it is my utmost joy to inform you that alex will be joining the company and proper introduction will be done on Monday. Everybody clapped and cheered them including Adeola who wished her dad was here. Lastly to complet my speech, okoh bought out two keys out from his native pocket turning to his, ‘’On behalf of I, your mother and my best friend, adetutu, I present you with this two keys, one is for the house we built in your name and this other key, is for the brand new ride ‘’range rover sport’’ which is packed outside the gate’’. Alex was speechless all he could do was hug his mum and dad. ‘’Thank you mum, thank you dad’’ he said. He signalled to his friends to join him outside.
The rest of the party went well; adeola was discussed with Mrs Ishola who was a NICON staff and was enquiring about some office wears she would like to purchase from her shop. When it was six pm, she stood up and went inside to bid her goodbye to the okohs in which she told Mrs okoh she will be expecting them tomorrow. As she was coming out of the compound, she noticed alex was know where to be found with the new car.

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please more comment
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Interesting!!!

Try to space up one paragraph from the other. Thumbs up dear.

Dandypearl
Wazupguy
Mattkent
Joanne etc.

Tell a friend to tell a friend who tells another friend.

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is lovely!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting!!!

Try to space up one paragraph from the other. Thumbs up dear.

Dandypearl
Wazupguy
Mattkent
Joanne etc.

Tell a friend to tell a friend who tells another friend.

noted, tnxs dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Feyikemi12:
This is lovely!
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
More update coming soon
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Part 7
Adeola washed the vegetables she bought on her way back from the church. She loves cooking and baking. Her late grandma she stayed with after the death of her mum thought her different kinds of soups and house work. She wasn’t the spoilt brat everybody assume she would be because her grandma taught her to do things herself even without being told. Grandma hate lazy people and she always advise her to do every work given to her quickly. She told her ‘’the way to a man’s heart is food and not sex, because ‘’sex’’, he can get that from outside but when your food is unique, he will always hunger for it each and every day of his life’’. She smiled as she recollected those words. Ever since she opened her clothing store, she hardly have time to cook and her dad that enjoys her cooking and baking most, have lately lost his appetite due to the chemotherapy is undergoing although occasionally she cooks for segun. She prayed in the next two to three years, she will be in segun house cooking for him a Sunday like this, she smiled at her thought. She wondered why anytime she brings up the issue of marriage, segun always shove it aside claiming he hasn’t made his millions. She wondered when he will be done but any which way, she knows a day will surely come when he will pop the question and she will be so happy to say yes.

Few minutes later, she was done with the egusi soup, the maids where also done with the pounded yam and assisted the maid in setting the table. She went to her room to have her bath after which she wore a pair of fitting blue jean trouser with polo that accentuated her burst area.
‘’Dad are you ready’’ asked adeola as she entered adetutu room. ‘’Yes I am, is the food ready’’ asked adetutu. ‘’Yes dad and I made it as delicious as you remembered’’ said adeola smiling and looking into her father’s eyes. ‘’I guess they must be……. Both of them heard the sound of the horn
After Okoh prayed over the food and everybody started eating. Adeola was sitting opposite alex so also okoh and his wife tonia. Few times alex took a glimpse at adeola in which he was caught twice by his father and he smiled at his son. ‘’Alex how is the vegetale soup; i am you are not use to it’’ said adetutu. ‘’Uncle, I am oooo, I ccassionally eat food like this in one of the restaurant owned by a Nigerian. I have a friend tony, who is also a Nigeria, he introduced me to the restaurant and made me like some the soup cooked there. Back to your question, the soup is sweet, I am sure it is better than the ones I eat in U.S’’ said alex smiling at adetutu. ‘’Guess what, adeola was the one that prepared it’’ said adetutu. ‘’I was about to ask, who can prepare such a delicious meal apart from tonia if not my princess ‘’ademi’’said okoh smiling at adeola in which she replied with a small smile.

Few minute later, they were done with the food, and were all seated at the sitting room watching channels. Adetutu signalled to okoh and told adeola to off the TV.
‘’Adeola alex, we would like to discuss with both of you. Adeola looked at her dad and then her small dad wondering what they wanted they discuss. Alex concluded her mum knows about this discussion with the way she was staring at him.

‘’ I know you both know us as your parent, and you both know we love you more than anything in this life, even more than NICON said okoh smiling at adeola. You also know the kind of love that exist between this family; the love have being there even before we dreamt of conceiving you and this love has continued to waxed stronger as the year goes by, that is why I, adetutu and my wife have decided we want both of you to become husband and wife. We want you to spend the rest of your life together and have beautiful kids said okoh smiling. ‘’Maybe two handsome boys and two beautiful girls’’ said okoh smiling. ‘’No no, I would prefer five boys and three girls’’ said adetutu in which both parent laughed. Adeola was so shocked and she concluded ‘’this must be a dream’’. Alex was speechless on hearing what both parent were saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please I am puttin in al my strength to mak dis story fun and al I nid fr u guys is more comment please
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Maryclaire1(f): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Little error and it is not spaced but it's lovely dear...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by JollyG(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Love the storyline.. keep it up!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
well done girl.... you are indeed trying and l can't wait to read another update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
well.... well....... well............ should I be expecting another update this night? cos I just can't wait
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Maryclaire1:
Little error and it is not spaced but it's lovely dear...thumbs up
noted and tnxs for commenting
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
JollyG:
Love the storyline.. keep it up!
thank you
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Success1994:
well.... well....... well............ should I be expecting another update this night? cos I just can't wait
lol, not tonight but promise to update tomoro, thank u for likin d story

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Part8
‘’Small dad, I am sure you are joking and just teasing me’’ said adeola smiling looking at okoh. ‘’If I am princess, adetutu and tonia won’t be here’’ replied okoh. She looked at the two parent faces and she discovered, they meant all words spoken by okoh.

‘’Dad, with due rest to all of you said alex; you expect me to marry a girl I don’t know much about; In this twenty-first century, you want two matured, educated and civilized adult to get married knowing fully well, they are not in love with each other’’ asked alex, staring at the both parent. ‘’For Christ sake, I and adeola were separated for almost two decades in which we hardly spoke on phone and how many hours have we spent together since I came back’’ asked alex turning to adeola who was contemplating what to say next.

‘’Dad small mum and small dad, what you are requesting won’t be possible because I love alex as a brother which I never had and someone I can look up too but to love him as you insinuate by spending the rest of my life with him, will never be possible even in hundred years to come’’ said adeola sounding angry. Dad, if you are so eager to see me get marry, I will be glad to introduce you to the love of my life that have planned to spend the rest of my life with’’ said adeola facing adetutu.

‘’Please permit me to excuse myself from this meeting because I am having a serious headache’’ said adeola. As she was about leaving, okoh called her;

‘’Before you go princess, I have these last words for you; it will be better for both of you to start falling in love from this evening because there will definitely be a wedding in the next three month in which both of you will be the bride and groom’’ said okoh stressing the word ‘’fall in love’’
‘’Dad do you even think about what you are saying, I mean did you all think this true before calling this meet’’ asked alex sounding angry. ‘’Are you saying I your mother and adetutu are senseless, what do you mean alex,’’ shouted okoh. He was touched by his wife and adetutu to calm down. Please you also have to excuse me from this meeting said alex and he immediately entered his car, and drove off.

''Let us give them time to digest it, they will surly come around'' said tonia in which adetutu agreed with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Part 9
‘’O boy, e don be for you ooooo’’ said tony laughing out loud and making people that are sitting close to them at the club to turn and look at him. Alex wondered when tony will stop his pidgin language, he can’t say five statement in which a pidgin word won’t be include.
‘’Why are you making fun of a serious issue’’ asked alex.
‘’it’s because it is funny, but wait oooo my guy, those clowns of parent both of you have, just expect you to marry without even dating the girl and sampling her if she is sweet on….. you know now’’ smiled tony.
‘’You don’t know more than sex tony, I pray you will be able to control your body when you marry’’ said alex.
‘’No worry my guy, I will because I go marry woman way go help me control am’’ said tony and both were smiling.
‘’You see wetin I they tell you then, make you date and sample those white babes that were throwing themselves at you, now na to just marry babe way you no even toast talk less of sample’’ said tony laughing out again.
‘’Will you take me serious, or should I be on my way’’ asked alex.
‘’Guy chill jare, do you like the girl, because if it is that babe I saw in your party, she is beautiful’’ said tony. ‘
‘’I like her or rather am starting to like her more but I don’t love her yet and beside the girl have a boyfriend that am hundred per cent sure she loves’’ replied alex.
‘’That one know be your busnesss, so far you love her, the guy must move for you’’ said tony.
‘’What about the girls happiness asked alex.
‘’Don’t worry, handsome bobo like you, she will later fall in love with you in fact let me say deep in love with you’’ said tony in which both of them laughed and alex heard his phone ring. He checked the caller and discovered it was his mum.
‘’Hello mum’’ said alex.
Where are you, it’s getting dark’’ asked tonia.
‘’Mum please stop treating me like a kid; if am in my house, is this how you will asking me every of my movement’’ asked alex sounding angry.
‘’Okay, am sorry love, I want you to come home, I need to talk to you’’ said tonia calmly.
‘’I will be home in the next thirty minutes.
‘’Okay love’’ said tonia and the call was disconnected.
‘’Tony I have to go, my mum need to talk to me, I guess on this same issue’’ said alex.
‘’Okay no problem, but alex I know you, you don’t have I problem and I know for sure you will be a good husband, hope na me go be your best man oooo unless that wedding no go hold’’ said tony laughing.
‘’Clown, you don’t take things serious’’ said alex standing up and heading for his car and alex followed.
‘’I have to resume work tomorrow and later in the day I want to move my stuff to my house so I will be kind of busy throughout tomorrow. How are wale seyi chucks and the girls you came with yesterday? Asked alex.
‘’They are all fine, wale would have loved to be here tonight, but he has a meeting tomorrow morning’’.
‘’Okay, regards to all of them bye’’ said alex.
On getting home, his mum followed him immediately to his room.
‘’Won’t you even allow me to change mum’’ asked alex.
‘’You can change in front of me’’ said is mum and both smiled. He loves is mum more than his dad, he and his dad don’t get along that much.
‘’You know that husband of yours is too strict, always want everything to be done in his own ways and also loves having his ways at all times’’ said alex facing his mum.
‘’That is why I love him’’ replied tonia smiling at his son. ‘’Let me tell you a short story; you remembered I told you I met your father in U.S when he came for further studies’’ asked tonia and alex nodded his head in response.
‘’Beginning from the first day we met, he told me about adetutu. When he and adetutu were in the university, your dad had a serious accident on a bike in which he broke his is left leg and left hand and sustained some serious injury in other part of his body. He told me, few of his family members came to check on him but none stayed for up to three hours. Even is dad came twice just to give him money and he never stayed for up to an hour. He claimed he had meetings to attend to and you do know he lost his mum the day he was born. He told me it was only adetutu that stayed with him in the hospital. Even when lectures and exams were going on in school, he never left him alone. When he recovered, he was given a makeup exam in school and adetutu had an extra semester in school. Ever since that day, he promised never to leave him and never to allow anything to come in between both of them. His story melted my heart, since then I hold adetutu in high esteem and I and ife became best of friend when we saw the love that existed between our husbands.
When you were a year and five month, ife discovered she was pregnant with adeola. To end my story, the day, adeola was born, ife told me in the hospital, that she knows she won’t be around to see adeola grow into a wmoman. She made me promise her to take care of adeola and love her like my own daughter and have kept to this promise.
‘’Alex I know you and I also know adeola because you both are my son and daughter and I will never misled you. I am convinced that if you marry her, your marriage will work and love, joy, peace, happiness, babies and other good things of marriage will abound’’.
‘’ I don’t need you to say anything now, but I will be happy if you can think this through and give me your respond when you are done’’ said tonia.
She stood up from the bed and made for the door; as she opened the door, she turned back and said ‘’come to think of it, all those stares and looks you occasionally give her hmmmmm, one will think you are falling for her already, hmmm I guess a motherly thought……

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.