Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171462 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hey guys, new update coming soon
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Anticipating another interesting update.... abeg make it long lol
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Success1994:
Anticipating another interesting update.... abeg make it long lol
lol okay dear here it is
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Part 15
As adeola was being driven to the airport by Rasheed to pick her friends; she remembered how she met all of them in the same department. Kemi was also her course mate who was much older than any of them. She came from a poor family who couldn’t sponsor her university education and had to sit at home for six years after which she met wale who volunteer to sponsor her. And immediately she graduated, she and wale got married and after a year, they had anjola.
When they were in school, bukky was the most lousy and talkative followed by kemi and surprising, both don’t get along well. Aminat was very quiet and gentle while Peace was just neutral and that is why she is closer to her. But ever since she relocated to Abuja due to her job, she has become closer to kemi.
‘’Hey girls over here’’ shouted adeola and waving her hands to get her friends attention. They all hugged her and entered the car
‘’Who is this’’ asked bukky
‘’That is the driver imposed on me by my father in law in to be; he doesn’t want me to drive until after the wedding’’ said adeola smiling at Rasheed who also smiled back
‘’So gist us, what being going on with you’’ asked bukky
‘’Chill, be patient; let us reach the house’’ said amina tapping bukky
‘’Why haven’t you done your hair; is tomorrow not the traditional wedding’’ asked bukky
‘’Yes in the afternoon; am expecting the makeup artist to give me a call’’. ‘’She will be the one to take me to the salon and decided the hair to make’’ replied adeola
Who is the she and how sure are you she won’t disappoint’’ asked adeola
‘’I don’t know her in person, but the event planner told me she is one of top workers in house of Tara and she also assured me she will call me before the end of today’’ said adeola
‘’Wow I can smell millions in this wedding’’ said bukky smiling
‘’Don’t worry about anything because your chief braids maid is here with these two lions’’ said Peace smiling
‘’How is Kemi’’ asked Amina
‘’kemi is fine with her beautiful baby, she must be on her way to the house’’ replied adeola
‘’We are all famished ooooo’’ said bukky
‘’Point of correction bukky, you are famished’’ said amina
‘’Na you sabi with that English, but if they bring food now you go open that your big mouth and put food on it ooo, yeye’’ girl said bukky
‘’We will soon be home, the maids have prepared food for you guys and you will eat to your satisfaction’’ said adeola
‘’Hope the house is not too congested’’ asked Peace
‘’Nope, arrangement have been made for the entire guest coming to lodge at NICON hotel for free’’. ‘’Just my uncle from Canada and his wife with two kids; his daughter is the little bride’’ said adeola
‘’That is better, I need you to myself and I want to know all the juicy details of how segun suddenly turning into alex and why you kept it as a secret from us’’ said bukky
‘’And you know I don’t enjoy gist without taking something so I will need some of your father’s most expensive wines to wash down the gist said bukky
‘’Bukky, you will never change, anyway don’t worry, all your wishes will be granted’’ said adeola smiling
Adeola noticed I phone was ringing and she picked
‘’Hello’’ alex
‘’Hey dear how are you’’ asked alex
‘’Am good and you’’ asked adeola
‘’Am okay, have your friends arrived’’ asked alex
‘’Yes, we are on our way home from the airport’’ replied adeola surprised he still remembered her telling him about their coming yesterday
‘’Okay, my regards to all of them’’ said alex
‘’I will; how is tony’’ asked adeola
‘’He is fine and here with me; he sent is regards’’ replied alex
‘’Okay’’ said adeeola
There was silence on the phone which is always occur whenever they call each other
‘’When should I be expecting you; so I can get ready’’ asked adeola
‘’By twenty minute to two I will be there because the pastor says we will start at two and be done by four’ ’replied alex
‘’Okay, I will be expecting you takia’’ said adeola
‘’Bye’’ said alex disconnecting the call
‘’Was that him’’ chorused all the girls who were all smiling
‘’Yes’’ replied adeola smiling
‘’See the way she is blushing’’ said amina
‘’Where are you both going’’ asked peace
‘’Marriage counselling in church’’ replied adeola
‘’I thought I have you to myself, see tell alex to stay in his house ooooo till Saturday morning’’ said bukky souding authoritative
‘’After which he can have you to himself all day all night doing the hmmmm huuuuunnnnnnn hhhheeeennnn’’ said bukky and all of them laughed even rasheeed couldn’t help but smiled.
‘’How is daddy and how is his health’’ asked Peace
‘’He is getting better, he is at home; you will all him soon’’ replied adeola
As they all got down from the car, the maids took their luggage to the room adeola instructed them.
‘’Wow what a beautiful structure’’ said amina admiring the bulding
‘’That is the advantage of having a brilliant architect as a father’’ said bukky as they entered the house
‘’Ade your house is beautiful’’ said amina moving around the parlour and admiring some of the paintings on the wall
‘’Point f correction amina, her father’s house, in few hours’ time she will be in her own house; then you can pass that complement when you see alex house’’ said adeola and all of them laughed
‘’Bukky you will never change with this your big mouth of yours, anyway amina, thanks for the complement; let me take you all to the person that designed it, I mean my dad said adeola leading the way…………….

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
weldone,enjoying the story to the fullest.Next plzzzzzz
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
More update coming soon and pls more comment are needed
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
making sense.....
nice , kip it up
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Loving up already..tnks for dis
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Part 16
After they greeted adetutu and have eaten there meals, they all went into deola room.
‘’Where is the wedding gown since you refused to snap the picture’’ said bukky
‘’Sorry dear, it arrived on money and have being kind of busy’’ said adeola
‘’Here is it’’ said adeola opening her wardrobe
‘’Wow this is lovely’’ chorused peace and amina
‘’Yes, I know, so close your mouth’’ said adeola smiling
‘’Girl this is one of the best wedding gowns have seen’’ said Peace
‘’You have to introduce me to this designer’’ said peace
‘’I don’t know her; have never even heard of her, until when the event planner suggested her. I was planning to get gown from one of my designers in U.S. but after she showed me some of the collections she had on her system; I fell in love with this one’’ said adeola smiling
‘’You haven’t seen the beauty yet, wait until I wear it’’ said adeola
‘’You are making us feel jealous ooo’’ said bukky
‘’We envy you dear’’ said amina
‘’Don’t because your own time will soon be here and it will be far better than mine’’ said adeola
‘’What about the traditional wears’’ asked bukky
‘’It’s in the box, am coming’’ said adeola opening the box for them
‘’Wow, were these also picked by your event planner’’ asked bukky amazed at the cloth
‘’Yes she did; she is so talented, even me that I thought am an expert in fashion, whenever am with her, I always sound like a novice’’ said adeola
‘’You have to introduce me to her; I hope she also knows about northern traditional wears’’ asked amina
‘The three all stared at amina,
‘’Don’t tell us Musa have also popped the question’’ asked bukky sounding excited
‘’No ooooo, not yet but I guess very soon this year’’ replied amina
‘’Wow, am happy for you dear’’ said adeola
‘’And me too’’ replied peace all smiling
‘’I must be your chief braids maid’’ said bukky
‘’Defiantly; know argument about that’’ said amina making eye contact with adeola and peace

‘’Hey, where are you, your friends are here ooo’’ said adeola on the phone and bukky was asking if was kemi
‘’Wetin you still they do for house kemi and neglecting your duties here’’ shouted bukky
‘’I just made love to my husband, it was fun and I enjoyed it’’ said kemi in a seductive voice
‘’Spare me your love story, just be on your way and make sure you pack your wedding cloth because you won’t be leaving here not until Sunday morning’’ said bukky
‘’I hear you; abeg let me talk to better……
‘’Bye bye’’ said bukky deliberately disconnecting the call
‘’So tell us how did yu both meet or let me say how did the love started’’ asked amina who was lying on the bed
‘’As you all know, alex is small dad son and he has being in U.S, Facebook brought us together and we started talking on the phone and chatting during which segun and I were having problems in our relationship’’ said adeola
‘’So after a while, I fell in love with alex and called it quit with segun’’. ‘’I and alex started dating and a few days after arriving in Nigeria, he popped the question’’ said adeola
‘’And you kept all this from us, girl you know try oooo’’ said bukky
‘’Am sorry, but wait oooo bukky, how many times have you ever discussed your relationship life with us’’ asked adeola smiling
‘’Forget that one, when am ready I will tell you all’’ said bukky in which all of them laughed at her
‘’Whop I have to get ready alex must be on his way’’ said adeola getting up from the bed and entering the bathroom
‘’Hey girlfriend, where are the cloths you will be taking to Las Vegas for your honeymoon’’ shuted peace
‘’Have packed them already, they are in the brown box shouted’’ adeola from the bathroom
‘’You can’t do that’’ said peace
‘’Why’’ asked adeola
‘’It is the duty of the chief bride maid together with the friends of the bride to pack the brides cloth’’ said peace
‘’Really; how will you know what I need’’ asked adeola
‘’That is why we are your friends; we all know your taste’’ replied Peace
‘’But the bride must not check the cloth in the box until the day she starts her honeymoon, the box will be locked and the key will be given to her husband said bukky and the three of them looked at themselves and smiled
‘’What about if the bride wants to change from her wedding gown t something casual before embarking on the honeymoon’’ asked adeola who was applying some makeup and her friends checking her cloths
‘’Don’t worry about that, we all are here still Sunday, if you want to change before leaving, you will’’ replied amina
‘’When is your flight leaving’’ asked peace
‘’Saturday, by nine so we have to be on our way before seven because of traffic’’ said adeola
‘’Okay not to worry, you won’t miss your….. they heard the door knocked
‘’Who is that’’ asked adela
‘’It’s me ma; I want to tell you that oga Alex is here ma’’ said the maid
‘’Okay, tell him I will join him shortly’’ said adeola turning to her friends who were getting up from the bed
‘’We are ready to see the handsome Alex that swept you off your feet’’ said peace and all of them smiled

‘’Alex I want you to meet my friends’’ said adeola holding him at his left elbow.
‘’This is Peace my chief bride maid’’ said adeola
‘’It nice to meet you peace’’ said alex smiling and extending his right hand to shake her
‘’Nice to meet you alex; have heard lots of things about you’’ said peace smiling
‘’I hope good things’’ asked alex
‘’You bet’’ replied peace
‘’Meet my gentle amina’’ said adeola
‘’Nice to meet you amina’’ said alex extending his hands
‘’Nice to meet you too alex but I don’t shake men, it’s against my religion’’ said amina smiling and feeling shy
‘’Please pardon me’’ replied alex
‘’And to the most important of all my friends; please meet is majesty bukky
Alex extended his hands again
‘’It’s an honour to meet you bukky’’ said aalex
‘’Hmmmm, finally have meet the handsme alex; you are more handsome than the pictures adeola sent to us’’. ‘’I can see why she was swept of her feet, anyway glad to meet you’’ said bukky smiling
And alex couldn’t help but smiled and wonder what she meant by that statement
‘’Let be on our way said adeola quickly in other to avoid any questions that her friends may want to ask alex

‘’I like your friend especially’’ bukky said alex
‘’Thank you’’ said adeola and smiled a little
‘’What did she meant by that statement of me sweeping you of your feet’’ asked alex
‘’I guess it’s because of the story I told them about I how we fell in love with you’’ said adeola
‘’I wonder what that story is all about said alex sounding funny but adeola seems not to noticed because she was deep in thought. Ever since she met the three girls, she has never lied to them before until today and what pained her more was that they all believed all the lies and even envied her. Her phone was ringing
‘’Hello am I speaking to Miss adeola adetutu’’
‘’Yes, who is this’’ asked adeola
‘’I am damilola, the makeup artist sent from house of tara’’
‘’Okay, have being expecting your calls’’’reponed adeola
‘’Sorry ma, have being kind of busy, I promised to be with you as early has 6:30 am tomorrow’’ said damilola
‘’I will be expecting you then’’ said adeola
‘’Okay ma, bye’’ said damilola disconnecting the call

4:25, adeola and alex where on their way back from church, she remembered the last words of the pastor and it kept ringing in her head. She wondered how her life had suddenly changed within the last three month most of which were filled with lies and pretence. ‘’Is this how I will leave for the next two years,’’ she thought.
‘’Hey we are here’’ said alex who noticed she as being distracted ever since they left home and even during the counselling section.
‘’Okay, I guess I will see you tomorrow bye’’ she said opening the door but she stopped when she noticed alex left palm on the back of her right palm
‘’Hey are you okay’’ said alex in a low voice
‘’Did I do something wrong’’ asked alex adjusting and trying to look into her eyes
‘’No you didn’t’’ said adeola. She was trying to hold back the tears that where about coming out but she couldn’t
‘’Then tell what is wrong’’ said alex
‘’Alex am tired of all the lies and pretence, pretending to be in love with you, pretending to be happy with the wedding, pretending and lying to my friends, my father your parent, to the pastor and outsiders over this ‘’ said adeola crying and sobbing.
‘’I had to lie to my friends today and they all believed all the lies and they even envied me and to make matters worse, segun and have being misunderstanding’’ said adeola sobbing.
Is this how we will be doing for the next two years; lying and pretending to all’’ asked adeola looking at him?
He leaned closer and hugged her tightly. He felt sad and sorry for her and understood all she must be going through.
‘’Don’t worry, everything will soon be over, by Saturday evening, all this people won’t be with us and we will both be ourselves even after the so called honeymoon, you can go and see segun anytime you want and I will always have your back and I know he will come around and both of you will be happy again, remember we are doing all this to make uncle happy’’ said alex staring at her.
The thought of her seeing segun anytime she wants after the wedding made her smile and assured her that they will bth be happy again.
‘’Clean your face, a bride of tomorrow must not be seen crying by her friends’’ said alex teasing her.
‘’Thank you’’ alex said adeola
‘’You are always welcome’’ replied alex
Few minutes later he was on his way back home to prepare for tomorrow wedding and he couldn’t but wondered why adeola was so deep in love with that notorious and irresponsible guy call segun. ‘’Common ade; of all the handsome and responsible guys in Nigeria you picked segun’’ said alex loudly
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
plz where did Adeola and Segun met so dat i will go and find my own Rich Man Pikin. lol.
nice 1 kip it up.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingDELE:
plz where did Adeola and Segun met so dat i will go and find my own Rich Man Pikin. lol.
nice 1 kip it up.
lol, tnxs so much, glad u all ar enjoyin d story pls help spread it to others
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Loving up already..tnks for dis
UW nd thanku too for loving it
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingDELE:
making sense.....
nice , kip it up
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shakyroh320:
weldone,enjoying the story to the fullest.Next plzzzzzz
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Really hungry for more..thanks ma'am
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2016
yawning as a result of hunger and thirst for more update...... ## hmmm,.... @Ada, you are doing great with the story.... I like the story line and the suspense..... but in Oliver twist voice lol....I plead for mo......r.....e......###
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by feyilag(f): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
nice story,kudos 2 u
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:24am On Feb 14, 2016
ade plzzzzzz we need special and longer episode as val gift,happy valentine to ade23ola
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hey guys, sori no new update yet, d transformer in my area spoilt but I wil try and update at night, api Val to u all my readers
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
feyilag:
nice story,kudos 2 u
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Shakyroh320:
ade plzzzzzz we need special and longer episode as val gift,happy valentine to ade23ola
tnxs, and I will definatly do dat
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Success1994:
yawning as a result of hunger and thirst for more update...... ## hmmm,.... @Ada, you are doing great with the story.... I like the story line and the suspense..... but in Oliver twist voice lol....I plead for mo......r.....e......###
tnxs, new update comin soon
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Part 17
It is a beautiful Friday though adetutu because his daughter was getting married to his best friend son. Adetutu woke up early that morning full of joy and happiness to witness this day. He just finished praying with two of his pastor committing the ceremony into God’s hands.
‘’Grandpa good morning’ ’said Sharon
‘’Morning my princess, how was your night’’ asked adetutu
‘’Fine’’ said Sharon climbing the bed
Adetutu couldn’t help but notice the resemblance of the girl with her father who was his own brother. He was the one that trained Akin in school right from when he entered secondary school till he finished his university degree even to the extent of sponsoring his trip to Canada which has always being his desire. He is married to a Benin woman and they are blessed with two kids.
‘’Where is your brother’’ asked adetutu
‘’He is still sleeping, I want to sleep beside you grandpa’’ said Sharon
‘’No problem, you can sleep as long as you want said adetutu checking the time and seeing it was just few minute after six am.

Adeola woke up that morning feeling anxiety; she studied her Bible which its being long she read and she prayed committing the day in God’s hand and praying the day favours her. She turned and noticed bukky was still sleeping. She remembered how she insisted on sleeping her room while others slept in the rooms given to them.
‘’Hey girl, its morning oooo wake up’’ said adeola tapping bukky
‘’Okay, I hear you’’ said bukky sounding sleepy and sitting on the bed.
‘’Am happy for you dear, I wish you all the good things of marriage and may you and alex love each other more every day you both spend in your marriage said bukky smiling at adeola who was undressing to have her bath
‘’Amen dear’’ said adeola smiling
‘’I also wish you, peace and amina all the good things of life, and may I also celebrate with you all very soon’’ said adeola
‘’Thanks’’ said bukky
‘’Let me go and have my bath, damilola the makeup artist is coming this morning; are you interested in going with us asked adeola who wanted bukky to be there to make the place fun and interesting, which she needs to stop the anxiety eating her up.
‘’Do you want me to come with you’’ asked kemi
‘’If you want to’’ said adeola smiling
‘’I know you want me to come because am more fun than any of them’’ said bukky smiling and trying to read her face
‘’Yes you got me,, so are you coming’’ asked adeola about to enter the bathroom
‘’Yes, so am your PA throughout this wedding oooo’’ shouted bukky for adeola to hear from the bathroom
‘’PA for what job’’ asked kemi who was carrying anjola
‘’It’s none of your business’’ said bukky sounding funny and collecting anjola from kemi
‘’Sweetie how was your night’’ asked bukky playing with anjola
‘’Where is she’’ asked peace
‘’She is having her bath’’ replied bukky
‘All of them sat on adeola bed,
‘’I guess when she is gone, we can start packing her load’’ said peace
‘’I am going with her’’ said bukky smiling and wanting to make all of them feel jealous
‘’Oohhh I see were the PA job comes in’’ said kemi smiling
‘’Na you sabi oooo’’ said bukky
‘’Hey ladies you all are awake’’ said adeola as she came out of the bathroom
‘’Good morning Iyawo’’ chorused the three
‘’Morning ore iyawo’’ said adeola smiling back at them
‘’What is ore iyawo’’ asked amina turning to kemi
‘’It means friends of the bride’’ said kemi smiling
‘’The makeup artist called yesterday and she promised she will be’’……… there was someone on the door knocking
‘’Who is that’’ asked kemi
‘’It’s me ma, a woman called damilola is waiting for you, she says she is your makeup artist for the wedding’’ said the maid
‘’Okay, tell her I will join her shortly’’ replied adeola
‘’Bukky be fast in having your bath, she is around’’ shouted adeola at bukky who was in the bathroom
‘’Okay, I will be done soon’’ replied bukky.
Adeola excused herself from the room and went downstairs to the room next to her uncle’s room and dialled a number
‘’Hey my love how are you’’ said adeola
‘I am fine where you abandoned me’’ replied segun
‘’Am sorry segun I didn’t call yesterday I was busy throughout’’ said adeola sounding guilty
‘’Busy doing what, busy planning that your stupid wedding and leaving me here abi, no problem oooo’’ replied segun
‘’Anyway I need some cash before you go on that honeymoon’’ said segun
‘’How much do you need’’ asked adeola
‘’Like two hundred thousand’’ replied segun
‘’I will credit you before two pm’’ said adeola
‘’I need another thing from you’’ said segun
‘’I need you to bring some food stuff today’’ said segun
‘’Segun, I don’t think that will be possible, am getting married today’’ replied adeola sounding angry
‘’So now ade, you can tell me you are getting marry ehen; do you want me to show for that wedding when they are join you to that foolish guy’’ shouted segun
Don’t worry I will get it across to you, if that is all I need to go said adeola who heard bukky calling her name
I love you segun and am so sorry for all have caused in this relationship
‘’Love you too bye’’ said segun…….

‘’My guy, you are still not serious with these dance steps, no let adeola win you oooo’’ said tony making fun of alex
‘’I don’t have your time’’ replied alex who was sorting out some of his cloths for tony to help him iron
‘’Instead of you assisting him in packing for his honeymoon, you are disturbing him, abeg which kind best man you be self’’asked seyi
‘’Abeg help me ask him oooo’’ said alex smiling and sounding funny making all of them to laugh
‘’My guy don they hear pidgin small small’’ said tony still laughing
‘’Do I have a choice, after all that is what you all say to me in the club’’ said tony
‘’Talking about club, I hope you won’t forget club when you marry just like Henry who always gives excuses when we call him’’ said Hakeem
‘’Who is Henry’’ asked alex turning to tony who was pressing his native wears he will use for the ceremony
‘’Henry is one of us, we all went to the same secondary school but ever since the guy don marry Ruth, we know they see him break light’’ said tony
‘’E be like say Ruth just charm our guy’’ said Hakeem laughing
‘’How’’ asked alex turning to Hakeem
‘’Guy way like to they go club and way know they commot club till around twelve a times one and most time we they always leave am for club, then suddenly turn house husband’’ said Hakeem
‘’Don’t forget he can drink like twelve bottle’’ said shola smiling
‘’Wow, maybe he changed because of her, does he has kids’’ asked alex
‘’Nope, him never even cloak a year them marry, but he told us, his wife his pregnant’’ said akeem
‘’I guess that is a good reason for him to stay more at home’’ said alex
‘’Hmmmm, hope you won’t do the same’’ asked wale
‘’Chill guys, alex is not like that plus adeola is not the clinging type, when you see her, you will love her’’ said tony trying to avoid further questions from his friend to alex
‘’Instead of that, abeg come help him iron some cloth him they carry go honeymoon’’ said tony
Alex noticed how tony cover up from his friends who were now his friends and meeting all of them within three month he arrived at Nigeria. He excused himself from the room and went to the next room to make a call. Has he scrolled through the numbers on his phone, he wondered why his heart beats faster whenever he was about to call adeola even during the calls and how he was atimes short of what to say.
‘’Hey dear good morning’’ said alex
‘’Morning how was your night’’ said adeola
‘’It was fine, and yours’’ asked alex
‘'Am good, thanks for yesterday’’ said adeola
‘’You welcome; is your makeup artist around’’ asked alex
‘’Yes, am even in the salon with her’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay, let me allow you, make sure she makes the hair fine’’ said alex
‘’Okay’’ said adeola smiling
‘’Talk to you later bye’’ said alex
‘’Bye’’ replied adeola
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
the story too sweet, i concur. hapi val too.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
kingDELE:
the story too sweet, i concur. hapi val too.
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
am new here but i am enjoying ur story i want to know how segun ll be exposed.n how d love ll bloom between d newlywed.a job well done
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
bamsunkky:
am new here but i am enjoying ur story i want to know how segun ll be exposed.n how d love ll bloom between d newlywed.a job well done
thanks so much, just b patient
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2016
i love dis story nd gettn addicted a it, plz update more today
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Part 18
The traditional wedding started few minutes after two in the afternoon by an elderly man from Okohs family leading the opening prayer and after that, the master of the ceremony also known as the engager introduced herself to the entire guest present and explained to them the reason they were all present. She sang two songs and the crowd also sing along with her. She introduced the groom’s parent followed with their family members followed by adetutu and his family members. She also introduced some family friends and important dignitaries present. And all of them stood up raising their hands and praising God. The MC then introduced the couples starting with alex and then adeola praising each of them using their family names and linage. Alex and his friends were all hearing what the woman was saying and they couldn’t help but laughed.
‘’Hakeem; is my phone still with you’’ asked alex
‘’Yes,’’ replied Hakeem giving the phone to alex.
Alex was a little worried because she called adeola two hours earlier but she didn’t picked her calls; he guessed she was busy getting ready for the event. He dialled her number again but it was switched off. After two minutes, he remembered he had kemi’s number who he was sure will be with adeola
‘’Hey oko iyawo, how are you’’ said kemi sunding funny
‘’Am fine and you’’ said alex
I know you are not calling to ask of me but rather your iyawo’’ said kemi smiling
There was silence on the phone because alex knew she was right but shy to admit it
‘’Anyway she is here with me’’ said kemi
‘’They are putting finishing touches on her makeup and her cloth; we will soon be there’’ said
‘’Okay, thank you, have to go now am being called in by the MC’’ said alex
‘’Okay, see you soon and make sure you dance well’’ said kemi smiling
‘’I will’’ said alex smiling and disconnecting the call
Alex was putting on lemon colour of guinea with little embroidering on the neck. Tony and wale assisted him in wearing his agbada which had beautiful orange embroidering on the chest. He looked so handsome in the attire and even his friends complement his looks. The local drummers came to meet them and the MC was waiting for him at the entrance to dance in together. He danced along with his friends and has he was entering the hall, the DJ hired played a song ‘’woju’’ by kiss Daniel and ‘’kabiyesi’’ by dr sid. Most of the guest stood up and started spraying him money including his parent and adetutu who was assisted by Dr oni. The MC later stop the music, and asked alex some questions and he responded well. Later on he and his friends were told to prostrate six times for adetutu and also his parent during which both parents and guest stretched their hands and prayed for him. Some amount of money was collected by the MC from alex, his friends and some of the guest; which she promised will be used to transport the bride to the hall.
While all this was going on, adeola and her friends were around and waiting for her to be called in. All her friends took pictures with her and some of her aunties do the same. She wore an orange lace as top and a lemon green aso ofi as wrapper and her head tie was mixed with both colours. Her face was covered with a transparent veil. She was so beautiful that even her friends and everybody that sighted her gushed over her beauty. Her fingers were trembling due to anxiety and kemi noticed it
‘’It is going to be fine, am here with you, you are not alone’’ said kemi holding her hands
‘’Okay’’ replied adeola forcing a smile
‘’Make sure you don’t spoil that makeup with your tears, that is thousands of naira’’ said kemi teasing her while all her other friends where busy taking pictures. Few minutes later, she was called in her the MC. The DJ played ‘’rewind’’ by tiwa savage and ‘’wedding day’’ by kay Q. she danced along with her friends and she was also sprayed money in different currencies.
The MC told her to wave to her friends after which she was told to kneel in front of her dad and the Mc told adetutu and the rest to stretched their hands and pray for her for ten minutes; during this time she and her dad cried and one minute of silence was held in honour of her late mum. After this, adeola was told to go to the okohs, and the Mc told them and the rest to stretche forth their hands and pray for her. After this, the Mc walked with her to where alex was sitting who had being looking at her from a distance. She was told to remove his cap and kneel in front of him; the Mc also instructed alex to pray for adeola for few minutes. When all this was done, alex removed the veil from her face and behold he couldn’t believe what she saw. She was beyond beautiful; ‘’if this was a real wedding he would have given her deep kiss, kissing those two sexy lips’’ he thought. The Mc instructed her to deep her right hand inside the cap, playing with it and dancing and alex sprayed her with money.
One of the pastors invited gave a brief massage on love, he admonished the couple to ‘’love themselves just as Christ loved the church and he encouraged them to iron out their differences without the help of any third party’’; after which he prayed. Another pastors called the couple and other ministers of God present, and prayers were rained on alex and adeola
When it was time for the presentation of engagement items, all the items were presented by okohs family to adetutus family, she called on adeola to pick her favourite of all the items and she picked the Bible. Shortly after, the couple exchanged there rings and were matched to where the engagement cake was; they cut the engagement cake and were told to feed each other. Adeola bend her kneels a little and gave alex the cake and alex cut took out of the cake, gave it to her and pecked her on both cheeks.
Mc announced to the audience that adeola and alex were married traditionally and she instructed alex to carry his wife to his parent.
‘’Are you ready’’ asked alex whispering to adeola
‘’Yes’’ replied adeola
He lifted her up and carried her to meet his parent, everybody shouted and cheered them and after which it was dance dance dance……………..
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by dammyluv911(f): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
wow nyc story dear.i dey imagine like say na na
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
dammyluv911:
wow nyc story dear.i dey imagine like say na na
thank u. Lol
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
bummybummy:
i love dis story nd gettn addicted a it, plz update more today
tnxs I just did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.