Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) (5860 Views)

AUDIO & VIDEO: B.O.C Madaki – Maestro / One Corner Dance: New Dance Version (Video) / [hot & New Music] Dab It - Padiremz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hey guys! Just thought to do another dance video. Like, comment, share, and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv6CrQbLBS0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Teeboy22(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin

Woaw...... lovely one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
E be like say OP dey fight unseen spirits whilst high on filipino palm wine. He sabi dance sha, unlike some nairlanders.

3 Likes

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Teeboy22:
grin

Woaw...... lovely one bro

Thanks bro! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
RickRichards:
E be like say OP dey fight unseen spirits whilst high on filipino palm wine. He sabi dance sha, unlike some nairlanders.

grin grin
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Lisaflex(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op u've got nice mvs (permit me 2 steal em), buh u didn't harmonize em, hence it didn't flow( everytn was jes disjointed n u seemed disconnected 4rm d song)...U try sha
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lisaflex:
Op u've got nice mvs (permit me 2 steal em), buh u didn't harmonize em, hence it didn't flow( everytn was jes disjointed n u seemed disconnected 4rm d song)...U try sha

Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually did follow the beat/song while recording, but the errors you're seeing are probably due to editing! Thanks though! smiley
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by purplecoco(f): 2:25am On Feb 05, 2016
shocked Didn't know you dance. Lmao!. Your dab funny grin as if you were dabbing with the wind. You didn't milly rock tongue
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 05, 2016
purplecoco:
shocked Didn't know you dance. Lmao!. Your dab funny grin as if you were dabbing with the wind. You didn't milly rock tongue

I actually did milly rock, but it was cut off while editing. grin grin
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by purplecoco(f): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

I actually did milly rock, but it was cut off while editing. grin grin
Hahaha okay cheesy. I bet you can't do it like me though grin, I watched your other dance videos. Nice!

1 Like

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2016
purplecoco:
Hahaha okay cheesy. I bet you can't do it like me though grin, I watched your other dance videos. Nice!

Haha I can't do it like you cause I do it better! grin Thanks for the love though! wink
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by purplecoco(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha I can't do it like you cause I do it better! grin Thanks for the love though! wink
Welcome. How is school and Canada?
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
purplecoco:
Welcome. How is school and Canada?

School is going fine oo, actually closed today 'cause of snowstorm. And yeah, Canada is good and beautiful as always. smiley How's Nigeria?
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Realone92(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nice moves, am just too shy to post mine ,....

1 Like

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by purplecoco(f): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

School is going fine oo, actually closed today 'cause of snowstorm. And yeah, Canada is good and beautiful as always. smiley How's Nigeria?
Snowstorm? Really bad sad. I pray and hope it doesn't ice here anytime sooner. Nigeria? I wish I knew how it is/was. You really don't know who I am undecided
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
purplecoco:
Snowstorm? Really bad sad. I pray and hope it doesn't ice here anytime sooner. Nigeria? I wish I knew how it is/was. You really don't know who I am undecided

Haha no I don't. Your moniker doesn't sound that familiar, I guess you had to change account? And yea snowstorm is really bad, causes a lot of car crashes. I just tried driving to the store now but I had to turn back, even with winter tyres my car was swerving side to side plus the very low visibility. I'm not trynna die just yet! grin
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Realone92:
Nice moves, am just too shy to post mine ,....

Do it bro!
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Graviton2(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good one, man. The editing made the song seem off tho.
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Graviton2:
Good one, man. The editing made the song seem off tho.

Yeah, I noticed same thing actually. Thanks man! smiley

1 Like

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Realone92(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

Do it bro!

I guess your white babe was behind the camera , regards to her oooo , help me ask her when is she coming to Ontario lol ...........

1 Like

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Realone92:

I guess your white babe was behind the camera , regards to her oooo , help me ask her when is she coming to Ontario lol ...........

She's not going to Ontario! tongue
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Heavily Disjointed, lacked Harmony and OP, you could use a crew. It seems much better in group.

Also, you did like what 3 dance moves(Nae Nae, Hit the quan, and dab)...there just wasn't rhythm...at least the rhythms were short and far between.

Above all, The Bloody Canadians ignored you and kept walking. The cold has made y'all lifeless.

Come to the States, lets show you how to do things s
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by purplecoco(f): 3:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha no I don't. Your moniker doesn't sound that familiar, I guess you had to change account? And yea snowstorm is really bad, causes a lot of car crashes. I just tried driving to the store now but I had to turn back, even with winter tyres my car was swerving side to side plus the very low visibility. I'm not trynna die just yet! grin
Oh so cruel, I don't think I can stand it. The few times it rained ice here (Kinda like snow) I almost had a wreck. Yeah! I came back again.

Lemme give you a hint on who I am smiley, we were YouTube buddies on music section grin
You recommended a song that rhymes with my name. Remember? Old moniker rhymes with lollipop. Lol
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
purplecoco:
Oh so cruel, I don't think I can stand it. The few times it rained ice here (Kinda like snow) I almost had a wreck. Yeah! I came back again.

Lemme give you a hint on who I am smiley, we were YouTube buddies on music section grin
You recommended a song that rhymes with my name. Remember? Old moniker rhymes with lollipop. Lol

Yeah freezing rain is really bad. Makes everywhere slippery ah! I still would choose snow (without storm) over freezing rain anytime anyday! grin

I know for sure who you are now, Mayapop. I recommended the song "Amaka" because I can remember it's your name and that was the first time I'd do that! How have you been? cheesy
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Teeboy22(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Amefrica:
Hey guys! Just thought to do another dance video. Like, comment, share, and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch grin?v=cv6CrQbLBS0
B*tch dab grin

Nigga, how far...how's Charlottetown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Teeboy22:

B*tch dab grin

Nigga, how far...how's Charlottetown

Baba I dey oo. Charlottetown just dey too, with cold. How everything dey go nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Teeboy22(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Amefrica:

Baba I dey oo. Charlottetown just dey too, with cold. How everything dey go nah?

Oga... I just dey here...Lagos city is freaking Hot...
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Teeboy22:

Oga... I just dey here...Lagos city is freaking Hot...

So I heard man. It's actually everywhere, no thanks to Climate change. This winter is relatively warmer than last year's, but it's still very cold.
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by coobboy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Vanquay:
Heavily Disjointed, lacked Harmony and OP, you could use a crew. It seems much better in group.

Also, you did like what 3 dance moves(Nae Nae, Hit the quan, and dab)...there just wasn't rhythm...at least the rhythms were short and far between.

Above all, The Bloody Canadians ignored you and kept walking. The cold has made y'all lifeless.

Come to the States, lets show you how to do things s
It's hitting the folk
Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by datGuyJoo: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2016
My man, put up your videos on videoninja.tv get some more exposure bra #yyg #yeg

1 Like

Re: My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) by datGuyJoo: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
I see you got the videos up, awesome. We featured you on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NaijaRepublicForum/ and https://www.facebook.com/videoNinjaTV/

Lets connect. send me your # via email contact@videoninja.tv maybe we can do some work and get you some more exposure

(1) (Reply)

Listen to Yoruba Radio online / Download Dj Khaled - Down For Life Ft. Future, Travis Scott, Rick Ross, Kodak / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Tekno - Pana (parody)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.