Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport (832 Views)

David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Have you ever been in a situation where your lecturer or project supervisor makes money and gifts very compulsory before passing his course ? Mine happened to be my project supervisor and he was worst than a tax collector, a vampire that is only interested in sucking your pocket and I happened to be among his project supervisees out of seven students that were to be supervised.

My first encounter was when we contributed #5,000 each to buy him a generator of #35,000 because he was complaining that his office is too hot and he needed to be comfortable when attending to us. So we contributed without complaining, thinking that the demands will stop. Little did we know that it was just the beginning of his extortion.

Fast forward to the day I submitted my chapter one, it was cancelled three times and each correction by him goes with a price of either Samies food(a popular eatery located in Uniport), cash, recharge cards or a bottle of wine. Those that have written project before will know how voluminous chapter two is, yet it was cancelled three times so that more cash can come in. I managed to escape chapter two after much corrections were made thinking that I'll scale through chapter three but I was shocked when I saw red pen all over it. As at this point, I'v already lost the motivation which was in me from the beginning of the research. For God sake ! this lecturers don't know how painful it is to see red pen on your work after going through so much stress to put things together, yet this man was bent on giving me a heart attack. I wrote chapter 3 for four good times and you know the usual goodies that are attached to his corrections. It was at this point it became clear to me that I'v entered one chance, this man should have been a tax collector and not a lecturer. It got to a point I had to sit back at home when I discovered I'm out of cash because you deer not go to his office with empty pocket.

I managed to escape much demands in the case of my questionnaire and the remaining two chapters because he had lots of work on his desk. After the end of my project writing, I couldn't count the exact amount of money I spent on the thief in the name of project writing. But thank God I'm done, the defence was okay and I'm currently waiting for my convocation and NYSC.

So pls share your experiences, let keep it rolling.
Re: A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport by divinehand2003(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
My brother, thank God for you oooo. If this was what you went through in the hands of those rotten lecturers, how much more terror do the female students face in the hands of these same evil lecturers?
Re: A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport by Akkord4gov: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
If people share their experience here,you will go back to give multiple thanks giving. Some are still in Sch after 4years of their final exam

Congrats,we have passed through more than this

(1) (Reply)

Help:: I Wrote My Jamb Exam Yesterday Morning But I Haven't See Result / Unilorin Admission Assistance For Jambites / Help For My Masters Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.