Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! (1187 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / Help Me Out! Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good evening everyone, how was ur day? Let me be brief about this. I had a gurl, we dated for 5yrs until last year. I loved her dearly but she toyed with my emotions and didn't care about what I feel. We quarrelled often but then, I still overlooked her wrong doings cos I loved her dearly and besides, her mum died in 2013 while she was with me. She had to travel home cos she is the 1stborn.

For that I simply loved her more and promised never to leave her which opened way for her to deliberately get me hurt that she boastfully said to me that I can never leave her in summary, "She didn't care about me". Well, to cut the long story short. She found out that I was done with my University education and suddenly wants to activate my "mumu botton" which had stopped functioning since I found love from a gurl I didn't even deserve her love.

Then we officially broke up. Not quite long ago, she sent me a request on facebook of which I accepted cos she had blocked me even on whatsapp, she unblocked me. She then posted in brief about our ups and downs on facebook and then followed it up by uploading her picture and putting the caption "I want you, I want us, I want it only with you" which is in line with the fights I used to pick up with her for not caring about "us".

Knowing fully well that she was referring to me even though I wasn't tagged on the post and that she visits my profile often, I quickly uploaded a photo of myself and my girlfriend with the caption "happiness simply means you" then my ex- suddenly sent a DM to me on FB that I should ve been man enough to break up with her before running into another gurl which I didn't reply cos she's not chatted me up on Fb since 2013.

The thing is that we broke up, she just wants an avenue for us to argue and settle things. In as much as I would love to reply her and tell her that we broke up, I'm weary of her begging and pulling some stunts jst to get back. I love my new gf and she's also in love with me and she doesn't deserve that I cheat on her not even with the woman I used to love.

I need you all's advice cos I feel like replying that DM but I'm also weary of her plans on getting back
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by Elosky20: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
j
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
she's still in love.

she's angry you left her

this is what will happen if you respond to that text....

.... You'll both end up in bed

do you want that to happen?

it's up to you... #Shikena cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by delishpot: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Unfriend her and stop all communication. People should stop establishing contact with their ex lovers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by pet4ril(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
I believe in the principle (dont taste if you don't want to eat) you bleeped up by accepting her request.
Pay deaf ears to her messages, she will eventually get well of her madness

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
mayonnaise:
she's still in love.

she's angry you left her

this is what will happen if you respond to that text....

.... You'll both end up in bed

do you want that to happen?

it's up to you... #Shikena cool

No I don't. But she's accusing me on not breaking up before having another gf of which I and herself know dah she's telling lies about. Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate.
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
pet4ril:
I believe in the principle (dont taste if you don't want to eat) you bleeped up by accepting her request.
Pay deaf ears to her messages, she will eventually get well of her madness

Aiite dearie, thank you God bless you.
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
adeboizy11:

No I don't. But she's accusing me on not breaking up before having another gf of which I and herself know dah she's telling lies about. Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate.

bro... Forget what she says.

watch what she's doing

this is her way of keeping in touch with you, letting you know she's hurt it ended, and she can't accept that

she's in denail

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
mayonnaise:

bro... Forget what she says.

watch what she's doing

this is her way of keeping in touch with you, letting you know she's hurt it ended, and she can't accept that

she's in denail

Thanks boss. God bless you plenty!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by kirchofff(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emi keshi, kima ladi, kima mudi..........Iranu....

What am I even talkin bou
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by refiner(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't knw wat to advice cos I don't knw Hw to advice people!
buh all I can say is,follow ur hrt!...do u still love her?
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
refiner:
I don't knw wat to advice cos I don't knw Hw to advice people!

buh all I can say is,follow ur hrt!...do u still love her?

There's no past tense in loving bro, it's either u do all u never did. But I don't wanna be with her anymore.
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by johnson232: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
adeboizy11:

There's no past tense in loving bro, it's either u do all u never did. But I don't wanna be with her anymore.
meaning u still feel something for the b!tch? undecided
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by refiner(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
adeboizy11:

first of all am nt bro.....dat 'f' beside my moniker na for decoration

since u don't wanna be wif her anymore,den follow ur hrt,and keep away far from her...gals can go to any length to get dere man back!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
johnson232:

meaning u still feel something for the b!tch? undecided

Yea. I still feel guilty dah she was with me instead of being there for her dying mum. I don't hate her for all the heartaches and pains but I also don't want her.
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
refiner:

first of all am nt bro.....dat 'f' beside my moniker na for decoration

since u don't wanna be wif her anymore,den follow ur hrt,and keep away far from her...gals can go to any length to get dere man back!!

Hahahahaha seriously laughing @myself. Sorry mam, my bad. Was talking to someone while typing so I didn't take note. I sincerely apologise.
Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by grbgrb4(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
not that serious....she is your past,dont let her hunt your future(your present girl)....just stop any means of communication with her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by abimbawealth(f): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Block her,unfriend her, blacklist her, kill her, or whatever...move on, do not reply her...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by herboshedhe(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Block her shaperly Avoid any means of communication with her

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by boxer022(m): 1:10am On Feb 05, 2016
You have set your goal which is not to cheat on your girlfriend. I will like you to ignore any attention she is seeking from you. Ignore her completely and i am sure she will get the message.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! by adeboizy11(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
boxer022:
You have set your goal which is not to cheat on your girlfriend. I will like you to ignore any attention she is seeking from you. Ignore her completely and i am sure she will get the message.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Proper Thrend?(Photos) / 35 Things Every Man Needs To Know About Women Pt1 / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.