Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. (67589 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Braveheart Supplement - Cardiac Care Herbal Medicine - For Heart Problems / F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
It feels so bad when Madam is still enjoying it and you are already done.
It feels even worst when Madam needs it and your organ is there looking at her like an over ripe banana.

Worst still, you manage to gain an erection, only to cum in two (2) minutes and your sperm so watery.
Madam may not tell you, because she does not want you to feel bad. But, she will appreciate it, if you can give her TOTAL SATISFACTION for once.

How do you feel, when you are watching a very interesting movie, TV programme or a football match of your favourite club, and there is power outage?
Our Fathers had so many wives. Yet they were able to satisfy them with ease. Yes, with Ease. The secrete is not far fetched. Roots and Herbs is the secrete. So many of us this days can't even satisfy 1 wife talk less of 10 to 20 wives that our fathers used to have.

We have traced back our steps and have discovered this herbal combination of Bitter Kola and other plant roots that kept our fathers Kampke. We have hygienically processed it and have come up with MR. FLEX Herbal Tea (with no Side effect).

The herbal tea is a cure for:
Weak Erection
Low Sperm Count
Premature Ejaculation
Watery Sperm and
Low Libido.

The herbs help to open up your arteries and veins and increase the flow of blood to major organs.

Remember, it is the amount of blood that goes into the male organ that determines the size and turgidity of the male organ, both in length, width and circumference.

Take it one sachet per day, for 21 days, with normal drinking water, not hot , not cold, or natural honey, after meal, morning or evening.

It is made from natural herbs and 100% herbal. We do not even add preservatives, as we always prepare them fresh and send to customers on demand, which makes it very potent.

Over the years, it has been tested and works for all body types.

The body absolves it very well, and the part the body does not use is either excreted or urinated.
IT HAS NO SIDE EFFECT !

MR. FLEX Herbal Tea is Marketed by: VICOMO Research Laboratory and Herbal Therapy Nig. Ltd.
A Subsidiary of VICOMO GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED
5, Omokhoje Street, Eyean, Benin City Edo State.

Call or Whatsapp: +2348066194562.
E-mail: flexherbal@yahoomail.com
NOTE: You can also meet me personally or send someone to me.

Stop giving your wife excuses. Stop wishing. Your time has come.
Order now and see the potency and efficacy of our product.
You will be glad, you did.
This tea can also be taken to enhance performance, even if you do not have any dysfunction. It gives you a very hard, Strong, powerful and a long lasting erection. When you are done satisfying Madam, she will tell you: "Thank You Sir"

NOTE:
1. For treatment of infections, you need to see me one on one.
2. We do not only sell herbal products, we also give free counselling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23wb4CuHeA

Watch a renowned Professor, as she adds her voice, in support of root and herbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-zbZmzaRhM

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Some Of The Major Causes Of Erectile Dysfunctions Are:
1. Too much of sugar in the body system.
2. Masturbation.
3. Stress.
4. Anxiety.
5. Little or No Exercises.
6. Infections.
7. Some Medications, etc.

Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility could be caused by some environmental toxins, although not limited to these:

* Drugs
* Chemicals
* Radiation
* Heavy metal exposure
* Cigarette smoking, Excessive intake of alcohol
* Pollution
* And even street drug usage
* Heat
* Sitting for a very long time
* Use of tight fitting underwear for a long time, etc.

Knowing the cause of an ailment, makes it half way solved.
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT: Mix the content in a half glass of clean water, drink it up and you are ready to go.
You can also take it with Pap or Natural Honey.
Roots and herbs gave our Fathers long life because it does not have any side effect. We do not preserve with chemicals. We usually prepared them fresh.The body absolves natural herbs easily and the ones the body does not need are either excreted or urinated.

NOTE: 1. A sachet of our highly potent HERBAL TEA is #500. It comes in complete dosage of 21 sachets 10,000
2.The complete dossage is 21 sachets.
3. You only pay for 20 sachets and we give you the last one for FREE.
4. With our New Arrangement With God is Good Logistics (Motors) and other Parcel delivery service providers, it is now easier and faster to pick up shipment (parcel) .

5. Others without any challenge can take one sachet 30 minutes before action time for enjoyment and for a powerful performance. To be taken anytime you want to give madam a treat.

The tea is tailored towards a long-term cure, not just for a few days enjoyment.

All you need to do is to reduce your intake of sugary things and alcohol.
Also :
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.

Take less of food with high calories, because it can block your arteries and prevent the flow of blood to major organs.

Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr9_tRfeadQ

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Our delivery system is very effective and confidential. Those of you that have received our product, know what I am talking about. We do our best to conceal the details of our customers.

I want you all to help me appreciate my Father, who in the cause of my search for a remedy to Premature Expulsion, opened my eyes to this combination, and even others.
NOTE: For those of you looking for testimonies here, know this. Most people are guests on nairaland and can not make comment or less they register. It is not everybody that has the time to do that. Even the few that have taken the pains to register just to comment, some of you are still complaining that they are new on nairaland. How can they be old users when they just registered to comment on this wonderful natural tea that has been putting smiles on the faces of men.
If you want to read testimonies, chat with me on whatsapp let me send you snap shots of wonderful testimonies.
The old nairaland users don't like commenting because some of them have friends and families on niaralnd.
Also know that most people who use this Tea are married people. You don't expect them to come here and tell you how their wives are enjoying it. Try it yourself.
This Herbal Tea is Wonderful. Test and Testify!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you take a very good care of your body system, you may not need drugs.
Eat good food. Balance your diet. You will hadly fall sick when you take fruits, daily. Even when you do, you recover fast. When we say eat fruits, some people feel it is too simple to be taken serious.
We live in a time when nothing is natural anymore.
Our health is being challenged daily by our immediate environment.

From the air we breathe to the water we drink.
From our houses to our places of work.
I read on nairaland the other day, the story of a man who bougth can water and found a dead frog in it.
The air we breathe is poluted by fume from different machines around us.There are news of so many people who died of emission from genarators, everywhere.
The food we eat also is not left out. There is nothing fresh in the market anymore. Processed and preserved food everywhere. Some of the chemicals used in preserving these things are harmful to our body system. Some of them do not allow quick digestion.
Can we do without all this?
The answer is NO.
All we can do now is to manage the situation.

We can no longer go back to the days of our fathers:
When they got FRESH vegetables, pepper, tomatoes, etc, from their farms.
When they relax under the trees for FRESH air, not artificial air from fans and A.Cs.
When the duties of the women were to take care of children and do house chores. Not work in the bank, or other offices from morning till night.
When after the days job, the men relax with kegs of FRESH palm wine, from the source.
When they wake up in the morning with herbs readily available. Using chewing sticks to start the day and a cup of Agbo (herbal drink) to end the day.
Note: We can not rule out the fact that there are some things we use now that are better than what our fathers used. What I want you to know is that there are somethings that our fathers used that we can still benefits from, even now.
Eat good food, exercise and rest.
STAY HEALHTY, YOUR FAMILY NEEDS YOU.

A notification from God is Good motors on the packaged delivered to Lagos today, the 5th day of February, 2016.
And a receipt from another transport company. At times we also give to the driver directly and send his number to the receiver...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYHcrwj6NwI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
We appreciate all your feed backs through phone calls and on WhatsApp. We will appreciate it more if you come back here to testify of the potency of our product, so that others can have confidence in us.
More families are enjoying our herbal product. There has been nobody that has used my product and ever complained. In as much as you have blood in your body, it most work for you.
Until you try it, please don't comment. You can meet me one on one, for yours. Even if there are products that look like mine, I don't care. That is business. We have many banks: Zenith Bank, First Bank, GT Bank and others and they are all doing well. It now depends on the customers to make there choice. I am still in business because of the potency of my herbal product. Use MR FLEX Hebal Tea and testify the next day.

1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by iomoge2(f): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Any powder for weight loss?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by iomoge2(f): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Esp stomach fat
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2016
iomoge2:
Any powder for weight loss?
We don't have that for now. We might decide to research for it. Nature has everything.

3 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2016
You may not even know the health benefits of the following fruits.
Bitter Kola : It has Antibiotic, it can neutralize poison, it can be used to take care of hang over ( the guys understand that) and also to treat cough etc
Pawpaw : Helps in digestion, etc
Bitter leaf : can be combine with other leaves treat stomach upset, and as a worm expeller etc
Snake oil : is used in treating broken bones.
Kola : is take by drivers to keep them awake while driving. (you can ask those driving long distances or at night).
Water melon, carrot and Snail slim : Can be used to lighten skin colour and to remove black dots from the skill etc
Ebowe (I don't know the English name): Can be used to cure ezima and pimples.
Do you know that palm Wine can cure measles?
Do you know that locust beans (dawadawa ) has vitamin A for bright eyes?
Do you know that palm wine helps in milk production for nursing mothers?
The list is endless. Man is nature, Nature is man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by iomoge2(f): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2016
If someone has an std infection, wil d powder stil work when one uses it for treating weak erection
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2016
gommex:
If someone has an std infection, wil d powder stil work when one uses it for treating weak erection
Yes, it will work very well. But it will not cure the infection.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Any man that wants his wife to have a feel of a real man can take a sachet (20 minutes before play time) once in a while for a wonderful experience of nature.

1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
NOTE: We also send to all parts of the world through NIPOST, Very effective. EMS Express, fast delivery. I never knew that NIPOST was still working, until now.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Saturday80(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
A tested nd trusted herbal mixture

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Saturday80(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Flexherbal is one herb that can garranty you success in treating premature Ejaculation and make u a real man b4 ur wife or girl
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Saturday80:
Flexherbal is one herb that can garranty you success in treating premature Ejaculation and make u a real man b4 ur wife or girl
Thank you so much. I am happy because you came back to testify.
Just got some documents from God is Good Logistics. Let me read and see how I can serve you (my customers) better.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Saturday80:
A tested nd trusted herbal mixture
For thousands of people that have been using this product, no one has ever complained here, it is because of the potency of our herbs. Thank God that you have seen things for yourself. I wish more people will come back here and testify ! Why are people shy to talk about what has saved their relationships and can save the relationships or marriages of others?
Some say, that aspect of life is private.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
. For thousands of people that have been using this product, no one has ever complained here, it is because of the potency of our herbs. Thank God that you have seen things for yourself. I wish more people will come back here and testify ! Why are people shy to talk about what has saved their relationships and can save the relationships or marriage of others?

hey how much and How would you deliver to Lagos …
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2016
TolaTosin:

hey how much and How would you deliver to Lagos …
We send to Lagos through God is Good Logistics (God is Good Motors) and any other transport company that you may prefer. We are very confidential about it. Call me or whatsApp me on: 08066194562..

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by boboLIL(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Flexherbal.good day,,, How much?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Our herbal flusher is a blend of natural herbs:

* It purges the body of bacteria and toxins.

* It makes the body receptive to treatment.

* It reduces the level of cholesterol in the body.

* It also clears the body of excess fat and impurities.

* It can be take by both male and female.

It is only one sachet and should be taken once.
With 3 or 4 balls of lime. If you have stomach ulcer, use oranges.

Press the water in the lime/oranges into a cup and mix the flusher with it.
It should be taken a day that you will not go to work, because it purges very well.

But, after the work, you will be glad you took it.

Just #3,000

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by boboLIL(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thank you my friend. A sachet of our Action Powder is #400.
ok... A roll is how much? And hw many?... U can't do a waybill of one sachet naw.. Or can u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
ok... A roll is how much? And hw many?... U can't do a waybill of one sachet naw.. Or can u?
No my friend, we don't waybill one. We recommend 21 sachets for a permanent cure for any of the above conditions. Remember I said that those without any dysfunction, can take a Sachet 20 minutes before sex, for a wonderful performance.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by boboLIL(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
No my friend, we don't waybill one. We recommend 21 sachets for a permanent cure for any of the above conditions. Remember I said that those without any dysfunction, can take a Sachet 20 minutes before sex, for a wonderful performance.
okay... I don't have any dysfunction... For those of us that want it for wonderful performance nko? Is it still 21sachets? And pls how much?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
boboLIL:
okay... I don't have any dysfunction... For those of us that want it for wonderful performance nko? Is it still 21sachets? And pls how much?
. No, You can take one sachet, 20 minutes before action time. It is #400 per sachet.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by boboLIL(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
. No, You can take one sachet, 20 minutes before action time. It is #400 per sachet.
how can I get it? Hw much is 21 of it?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Omololu007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Any man that wants his wife to have a feel of a real man can take a sachet (20 minutes before play time) once in a while for a wonderful experience of nature.
shey una no get shop for lag or ib ni?

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 2:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Omololu007:
shey una no get shop for lag or ib ni?
There is nowhere our herbal tea does not get to. Call me for yours today.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2016
These fruits are good for you as a man:
1. Cashew nut.
2. Water Melon.
3. Cucumber. ETC.
See more here: www.nairaland.com/2966882/some-fruits-food-good-man#43412279

Note: Watermelon is good for you as a man.
If you do not have the time to chew it, blend it and add a little lime to it.
Filter and drink.
Never be too busy to take care of your health.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by DeathStroke007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
your location ... Want one for low sperm count, chronic pile and good erection...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Verified PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill Accounts, RDP, Google Voice For Sale / How to Stop Information Overload / How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.