Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. (67536 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Braveheart Supplement - Cardiac Care Herbal Medicine - For Heart Problems / F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
DeathStroke007:
your location ... Want one for low sperm count, chronic pile and good erection...
We don't have a problem with location because we deliver our herbal products to anywhere in the world. You can Whatsapp me, any time.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by ogbes07: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
is it registeted with NAFDAC?

6 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Raymee(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Just for more energy without any infection, I want it just for more than 1hr stake & if you don't have dysfunction but take it, any side effects?

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Raymee:
Just for more energy without any infection, I want it just for more than 1hr stake & if you don't have dysfunction but take it, any side effects?
No side effect. Just do as we discussed on whatsapp.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Op,did you pay for this advert?Don't spoil other people's business to grow yours
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2016
boboLIL:
ok... A roll is how much? And hw many?... U can't do a waybill of one sachet naw.. Or can u?
That lil sachet is overpriced jor.Don't just but any product that gives errection.Treat the general causes of your body infection,which is diabetes.Go to a supermarket and buy a pack qualitea green tea.It will rid your body of diabetes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by DeathStroke007(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
We don't have a problem with location because we deliver our herbal products to anywhere in the world. You can Whatsapp me, any time.

your whatsapp number
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

your whatsapp number
The same number: 08066194562
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by LKO(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Saturday80:
Flexherbal is one herb that can garranty you success in treating premature Ejaculation and make u a real man b4 ur wife or girl

Story. U opened this account just to testify about the product right? Congrats!
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2016
LKO:

Story. U opened this account just to testify about the product right? Congrats!
Yes, some people saw this post as guests. They had to register on nairaland, after taking our product, just to comment on the efficacy of our product. You are right. You would have done the same, If you had used our product as a guest.
It is even a plus to the Boss: "Seun" that people are opening accounts on nairaland just to comment on the potency and efficacy on my HERBAL TEA, after use.
If Baba Seun, Mynd44 or Lalasticlala want it, I can even give them for free.
I bet you, they will still come here to testify.

5 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2016
The people we take serious are those that have used our product. And so far, no one has complained. Some of you will ask me to tell those that have used it to comment, and if a guest open an account just to comment, you will also complain.
How will a guest comment if not to open an account to comment?
Why not order for yours, instead of dying in silence. Madam will appreciate it. She has not told you that you are a two minutes man because she does not want you to feel bad.
Most of you with nairaland accounts are always shy to comment, only God knows why.
I have even stopped asking people to testify on nairaland. If you need it, you will not mind what people that have not used it are saying. Rather , you will try it yourself.
We respect your privacy, whether you comment or not, we appreciate your patronage.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 4:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Any testimony?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2016
bomasek:
Any testimony?
There are testimonies, but we don't force our customers to come and give testimonies here. It is there private life. If they desire to share they can. There are some here in this thread. My brother a product that has stayed this long on NIARALAND must be a genuine product, if not there would have been complains here and there.
That no one has complained about the potency of the product is enough testimony, sir.

1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
There are testimonies, but we don't force our customers to come and give testimonies here. It is there private life. If they desire to share they can. There are some here in this thread. My brother a product that has stayed this long on NIARALAND must be a genuine product, if not there would have been complains here and there.
That no one has complained about the potency of the product is enough testimony, sir.
is it payment on delivery?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
bomasek:
is it payment on delivery?
We can work that out when you call.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by millhouse: 2:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Kul
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
NOTE: For those of you looking for testimonies here, know this. Most people are guests on nairaland and can not make comment or less they register. It is not everybody that has the time to do that. Even the few that have taken the pains to register just to comment, some of you are still complaining that they are new on nairaland. How can they be old users when they just registered to comment on this wonderful natural tea that has been putting smiles on the faces of men.
If you want to read testimonies, chat with me on whatsapp let me send you snap shots of wonderful testimonies.
The old nairaland users don't like commenting because some of them have friends and families on niaralnd.
Also know that most people who use this Tea are married people. You don't expect them to come here and tell you how their wives are enjoying it. Try it yourself.
This Herbal Tea is Wonderful. Test and testify!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by boboLIL(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Flexherbal I asked you a question, u snubbed me.... Na so we go de roll?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2016
boboLIL:
Flexherbal I asked you a question, u snubbed me.... Na so we go de roll?
My brother, I am so sorry. I did not take not of the question. But, if you check well, I have answered some of your questions before. Please, drop the question, I reply. Or you can chat with me on whatasapp.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Raymee(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's quite interesting to know that there are some things we overlooked which appear common but highly effective. I got this products for just a trial, though I've no dysfunction, but hey! The results was quite unexplainable! Am not paid to write this but if you are a sure guy or you really love representing, try and see. It's been awesome coming in contact with you @flexherbal

6 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Raymee:
It's quite interesting to know that there are some things we overlooked which appear common but highly effective. I got this products for just a trial, though I've no dysfunction, but hey! The results was quite unexplainable! Am not paid to write this but if you are a sure guy or you really love representing, try and see. It's been awesome coming in contact with you @flexherbal
Thank you for your sincere comment. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Raymee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thank you for your sincere comment. God bless you.
It's simply awesome to know the magic behind your products.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Raymee:
It's simply awesome to know the magic behind your products. I didn't believe it initially, I was just giving a trial. Laffs. U prove me wrong! Thanks too for reactivation of the system.
We are glad you testified. But, even if you did not, we would have still respected your privacy. Thank you so much!
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some people are best Ignored.
Most people that are giving negative comments here are those that have not used the TEA. They need it, but they feel they can't afford it, so they are angry. Your health is your wealth. No amount is to big for you to spend on yourself to be a real man.
Test and Testify!
NOTE: We don't only sell herbal products, we also give free counselling.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by olaboi40: 5:48am On Mar 27, 2016
i have used this and can testify that it works and I could get my thing up and lasted as long as i wanted. I am just three days into the 21 day dose, as for side effects I would suggest you try for yourself to know how it works for you. For me I haven't noticed any side effects yet. I am very impressed!
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2016
olaboi40:
i have used this and can testify that it works and I could get my thing up and lasted as long as i wanted. I am just three days into the 21 day dose, as for side effects I would suggest you try for yourself to know how it works for you. For me I haven't noticed any side effects yet. I am very impressed!
Dude u just registered yesterday just to post this,I hail o.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2016
bomasek:
Dude u just registered yesterday just to post this,I hail o.
Yes, he did. He saw my product as a guest, used it and he personally told me that he was going to comment. How do you want someone that used my potent herbal tea as a guest to comment? It is not to register to comment?
Can one comment as a guest?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Raymee:
@ Bomasek: Do you know how long this user has been on Nairaland? Since December 12, 2011. Check it out yourself. A good product is a good product any time any day. We will never reduce the potency of our Herbs no matter the criticism. We will continue to improve on it. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bomasek, I checked your profile, you look like a nice person. I know why you made that comment. It is because of the situation of things in the country. But, there are still good people in Nigeria. Are you not a good person? Can't you be trust? If you can do legit business, others can. Order for yours, I assure you that you will come back here to testify. Roots and Herbs are very potent. Believe in Africa product.
I am expecting your call, soon.
I am an expert when it comes to the male organ.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Yes, he did. He saw my product as a guest, used it and he personally told me that he was going to comment. How do you want someone that used my potent herbal tea as a guest to comment? It is not to register to comment?
Can one comment as a guest?
Ok,no wahala,I go call u when I ready
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Marriott1980(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
I have been following this thread and reading through comments of people I am disappointed. This guy didn't put a gun to anybody 's head to buy the product. Just as in business law it's offer and acceptance. He made an offer, if you accept the terms then buy , if not keep it pushing and move ahead.

I can assure most of the people commenting negatively need this badly but they just want reassurance that it works and the guy has tried to give that and people who have used are also commenting. If you think you don't believe the guy just let his business be, go to the hospital if thats where you trust and just move ahead.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Verified PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill Accounts, RDP, Google Voice For Sale / How to Stop Information Overload / How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.