Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. (67522 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Braveheart Supplement - Cardiac Care Herbal Medicine - For Heart Problems / F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
If you want your woman to love and respect you, do your part. Satisfying your woman is part of your marital duties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23wb4CuHeA
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Samakus(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2018
Samakus:
Bros, those of us that don't have money to buy full pack, is there anything you can do for us?

No response?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Samakus:
Bros, those of us that don't have money to buy full pack, is there anything you can do for us?

Good day, sir.

We appreciate your interest in our herbal tea for men.

We may not be able to grant your request of purchasing half pack , due to the company's policy.

Happy new week!
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2018
How many testimony can I post !

They come in every minutes, through phone call, SMS and all.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2018
Brotherly,is your drug a curative or an enhancer?

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
bomasek:
Brotherly,is your drug a curative or an enhancer?

The tea is tailored towards a permanent cure, not just for a few days enjoyment.

All you need to do is to reduce your intake of sugary things and alcohol.
Also :
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.

Take less of food with high calories, because it can block your arteries and prevent the flow of blood to major organs.

Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.

2 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by oluwaahmed: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2018
I'd like delivery to bayelsa can u do that?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by wirelessmcmk(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
I dey for Aleibiri town, under Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State. Can it reach me?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2018
wirelessmcmk:
I dey for Aleibiri town, under Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State. Can it reach me?

We can Send to you through EMS Express.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Keep your testimonies coming in...

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by wirelessmcmk(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Flexherbal:

We can Send to you through EMS Express.
What is the full meaning of EMS
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
wirelessmcmk:

(EMS) Express Mail Service. It is actually under NIPOST.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by MrMann1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
wirelessmcmk:

Express Mail Service. A mail service from NIPOST, they mail around the world.
Flexherbal please how much is your tea, and what is the shipping cost to US
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Otunbalai(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
what is your medicine actually for ? it is just to enhance sexual performance on a temporary basis? does it cure erectile dysfunction, quick ejaculation, premature ejaculation or watery sperm. please let me get it straight.. if it does, we might be in business then. but please answer the above with utmost sincerity and honesty. thanks
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018
WE ALWAYS DELIVER !

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Otunbalai:
what is your medicine actually for ? it is just to enhance sexual performance on a temporary basis? does it cure erectile dysfunction, quick ejaculation, premature ejaculation or watery sperm. please let me get it straight.. if it does, we might be in business then. but please answer the above with utmost sincerity and honesty. thanks

The tea is tailored towards a long term cure, not just for a few days enjoyment.

All you need to do is to reduce your intake of sugary things and alcohol.
Also :
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.

Take less of food with high calories, because it can block your arteries and prevent the flow of blood to major organs.

Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.

You have my contact there. Ask me your questions directly.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by tech18: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Trees are very important to our existence.

If you fall one, plant two.

Root and herbs do not fail.

Start strong and finish strong!!!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Flexherbal:
Trees are very important to our existence.

If you fall one, plant two.

Root and herbs do not fail.

Start strong and finish strong!!!
Have u registered with NAFDAC

2 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by mrsdaniel: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
bomasek:
Have u registered with NAFDAC

This is a very vital question which NOBODY have been asking or most people are taking for granted without knowing the risk involved in taking whatever the op repackaged for business venture sake ... We see the least of pure water manufacturers getting approval from necessary government parastatal "nafdac" but I am yet to see the op boasting of his drug being registered till date !! Is it that he isn't competent enough like most registered trado medical drugs we see in the open market or he has something spooky he is keeping as a secret (skeleton in his cupboard)

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2018
mrsdaniel:

This is a very vital question which NOBODY have been asking or most people are taking for granted without knowing the risk involved in taking whatever the op repackaged for business venture sake ... We see the least of pure water manufacturers getting approval from necessary government parastatal "nafdac" but I am yet to see the op boasting of his drug being registered till date !! Is it that he isn't competent enough like most registered trado medical drugs we see in the open market or he has something spooky he is keeping as a secret (skeleton in his cupboard)
Vital points u raised

2 Likes

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2018
mrsdaniel:

This is a very vital question which NOBODY have been asking or most people are taking for granted without knowing the risk involved in taking whatever the op repackaged for business venture sake ... We see the least of pure water manufacturers getting approval

Good day, Madam

It is very important that you know everything about whatever you consume. Including the roadside akara, suya, ice cream, corn, fruits, etc.

Most people who come here or show concern, do so because they have some health challenges that they feel they need to talk to us, about. But , they want to be sure of what they are taking.

It is worthy of note that the way a question is asked, also matters. So many of you ask for lack of confidence in African herbs, some are always out looking for little errors that they will use to spoil what is good, and some ask for good reasons. Those in the business world say: "Business is about offer and acceptance."
If I tell you for instance, that we have bitter leaves and scent leaves in my farm and we use them to handle stomach challenges. You can either decide to try it out or leave it for those who believe in it.

We are farmers who know the uses of some roots, plants, leaves and fruits. We only prepare for those who need it. The herbs we do not know, we also tell you that we do not know them.

I have helped so many of you into snail farming with natural ants repellant plant. Those into snail farming know that ants are one of the greatest challenge in snail farming. That plant works like magic.

So many of you have come to me one on one and have discoursed. I have even helped some of you to reach out to other people who we know have good herbs to treat long-term infections that you have been taking from one hospital to the other.

Some of you will call and I will only counsel and tell you that all you need is good healthy meals, exercises and rest.

When you have dislocation and we send you some herbs and snake oil, do you ask for number.

Take it or leave it, we have been putting smiles on people's faces, in healthy ways. We know that your health is your wealth.

If you have any challenge and we know natural herbs that can help you out of it, we will go into the bushes or market and help you prepare it. If you need drugs with preservatives and chemicals go to the Pharmacy (they all have numbers).

Let us continue to put smiles on people's faces by telling them what to do, from our many years of practical experiences.

If you have any other questions, use our call lines.

Have a fruitful day.

NOTE: It is your right to know what you are taking into you system.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2018
bomasek:
Vital points u raised

Oga, if you have a vacant position in your company, it is left for your to decide who you want to fill up the space.
Whether someone with a certificate or some without certificate (but, can do the job, very well)

When people are looking for natural honey , they contact me. They do not go to stores.

Do you know why. Because, we are closer to the natural sources. And we can always get natural things fresh and pure.

I have seen hospitals referring patients to unregistered herbal homes, all because they can do the job. We also refer people to good hospitals and laboratory, those who have contacted us, know this. We are all here (earth) to make our lives better.

You have to help us, as we continue to put smiles on people's face. We do not only tell people to exercise, eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and nuts. We also give ears to those who need people to talk to.
Somebody like you may be too busy to attend to them.

Our counseling has helped so many people out of masturbation. It has also help some women to remain with their husbands, Sir.

God bless those who wish others well.
Herbs can speak.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2018
A customer called me from Spain. He said , he went for a test, two weeks after taking our herbal flusher, and his doctor said, his level of cholesterol in now normal.
We do not even talk about this flusher that much. We only prepare it for those who need it.

If it were to be on WhatsApp, I would have screenshot it, for some Thomas.

Eat well and rest when necessary, your health is your wealth!

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Your testimony will be longer than this.

Ever ready !
Always finish strong!!!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
We are saying, a very BIG THANK YOU, to all those who are putting smiles in other home by availing them the opportunity to get our herbal tea.

This is when you can boldly say : " There is love in sharing "

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2019
New Improved Packs!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by dsauce: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Flexherbal:
New Improved Packs!

Keep the good work bro. I noticed there is a change in colour of the old content to the new. I hope you haven’t reduced the efficacy to gain more profit. Na so most people they do once patronage is more and people already trust the brand
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
dsauce:

Keep the good work bro. I noticed there is a change in colour of the old content to the new. I hope you haven’t reduced the efficacy to gain more profit. Na so most people they do once patronage is more and people already trust the brand

We can never do anything that will reduce the potency of our natural herbs. That is why we still prepare them fresh without additives/preservatives.

It is still 100% herbal.
100% potent.

Keep eating right and eating well for a healthy body.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Reprobate: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Flexherbal:

We can never do anything that will reduce the potency of our natural herbs. That is why we still prepare them fresh without additives/preservatives.

It is still 100% herbal.
100% potent.

Keep eating right and eating well for a healthy body.

omo, u still dey??, is this supplement still effective?, you hvnt dropped a word since march shocked shocked
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Otunbalai(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2019
was about to say that as well.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Reprobate:

omo, u still dey??, is this supplement still effective?, you hvnt dropped a word since march shocked shocked

Good day....

We are growing stronger.....

Yes, we are still in the business of putting smiles on the faces of people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Verified PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill Accounts, RDP, Google Voice For Sale / How to Stop Information Overload / How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.