Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (21484 Views)

Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by nizzyong(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ali Alhuthaify
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by ibrahim55(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
RingimKabir:
My Best and Most Favourite Qur'anic Reciter Was, Is and Will Always Be:

MUHAMMAD SIDDIQ AL-MINSHAWI
u spoke my mind bro i love hw he recitation, shuraem is coll sudais is cool 2 but Minshawi remaony forst choice anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by chakula: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Al'qur'an is up to date so as the reciters and they are all fovourable to me.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by ebrammessi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
mishar Alafasy
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by alabilomo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Shaikh Mahmoud Khaleel Al Husory, one can learn with his Qira'a, also is Saad Al Ghamdi he has a wonderful voice too, indeed all those that reads with good tajweed too
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by odutolasodiq(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
apacheguy:

I thought u wanted having some debate because u are knowledgeable, i never knew you are a time waster and ignorant just as OKIN himself.

I will not argue or debate what disqualifies OKIN as a reciter, ( I'll only argue with someone of equal knowledge and not an ignorant person on the subject of discourse) rather i'll help your ignorance in the best way i can through some suggestions.

a) Seek knowledge, go and learn from qualified Scholars or Qualified Islamic Schools. Make it clear that you wish to learn Tajweed. Sincerely i don't know which Islamic school to recommend to you as most of the Islamic schools in SW are not qualified to teach Tajweed. ( Mind you am not saying all, but most. How i wish i can tell a short story).
With that you can independently pick out his wrong recitations.

b) Get someone who knows how to recite the Quran with Tajweed and he'll pick the faults in Okin's recitations without spending much time and efforts

c) Lastly, this is a lazy way out, if you've been to "ile kewu" and can read some arabic text correctly, pick any reciter and compare the recitation with Okin's recitation. You should be able to figure out some faults.

I would have loved to actually point out those faults to you myself but it can't be made over the internet, it can only be made one on one or if i should make a video of it.

On a more serious note, My brother, Our religion of Islam is based on adequate Knowledge and understanding which is not based on what we do our society or what is popular so that we can resolve all our life issues with Obedience to Allah and the Prophet (SAW).
why do I need to join issues with u..... u are as useless as ur write up above! just hear urself out; u condemned okin's recitation and u refered me to someone else to pick the fault in his recitation! I dont kno u, but I am sure u are one of those extremist who recite quran not for the fear of allah but just for the public to see u kno qurian( munafiq)! the okin u talk about is a well known reciter of the holy qurian, who are u and ur tutor!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by hikmojj(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Shuraim, sudaise and Shatir
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Part 1:

why y'all mentioned foreign and other reciters?.

Does that mean y'all cant recite for yourselves?

Anyways, my favorites Quran reciter is me grin , empiree.

Part 11:

Seriously, my favorites was and still Abdurrahman As'sudais.

However, I have chosen Sheikh Salah Bukhatir over the former. Because of him (Salah), I was able to memorize entire Surat Khaf and Maryam.

I just can't resist him. Listen to him recite Sura Khaf, that's what i did in Ramadan 2014 and memorized it whole during the month.

Yes, beautiful voice helps......a lot.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by loshybab(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well,depending on my mood,but i'll go for 1) Khaleel Husory 2)AbdBasit AbdSamad 2)Siddiq Minshawi (for nt too long morae) ..... In dt order.but d'last wl most likely tie for a 2nd place. Husory waqfs dey 'totori' me no b small
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Carmal90(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2016
balash:

I already saw your initial post it was an outright condemnation then u were quoted and you still continued. It's so unfair

you did not, re read and digest
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by yusufbida(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
apacheguy:

Brother this is not about opinion but knowledge, if someone is not qualified, there's no two ways about it, he's not qualified. There are many other indigenous Quran reciters who are good, i doubt if you know someone called Sarumi? He used to recite for Sheikh Abdulahi Salaty before his death, Sarumi is a million times better than Okin though he has some short comings as well. But his makharijal huruf is in order, and he follows basic Tajweed as much as i know. Just as i earlier said, Okin is no where near it, so please stop celebrating mediocrity. Can i shock you with something? The world acclaimed Abdulbasit Abdus Samad is usually not accorded the respect of a Qari by the scholars who specialize in Tajweed. What
would you say about that? Abdulbasit is recognised Quran reciter through out the world, his recitation earned him reputation, he's celebrated and had visited different countries in the course of his Quran recitation, he has the knowledge, his Makharijal huruf is sound and he follows tajweed, but due to his negligence of some aspects of tajweed in preference for the elongation he does, in some quarters he's not recognised as a sound reciter. And you are here arguing about Okin. Please go and seek knowledge of the Quran.

Broda it seems you don't understand the topic being discuss....

The topic is simply

Who is ur best reciter?

Whether Okin knows Tajweed or not d Broda said his best reciter is Okin dat s All

Deris difference btw our,your and mine.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Mushood: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Abujabir24:

Some are already spewing the trash. I really don't understand what I wrong with non Muslims. You'll never see a Muslim posting in a Christianity thread except if the thread involves Islam which is when they'll do it intelligently. But in the contrary, non Muslims are always looking for trouble in Islamic threads.
That's their headache brother
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by MrReloaded(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Kbraims:
Brother datz her own choice u can deprive it from her...nd okin too is trying at least he compete among the best in africa

And what was his position when he competed with the best in Africa? In what year? Which country hosted the competition?.
My brother, since Nigeria has bin going for International quranic competitions I don't think someone from SW has ever rep Nigeria b4, not because we don't have gud reciter(okin and Co.), bt because dia knowledge in tejweed is so so low.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
pls if I send u my number cud u wassap to me any. Of his recitation?
www.assabile.com
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
No one mentions MUHAMMAD AL-LUHAIDAN. I love it when he recites this part of sura Imran 166-195

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdObZFJ_4dA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_HzHjklAKc
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Samore1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
And no one is mentioning Abdullahi Abba from Zaria and Hani Ar rifai well for me are

Abdullahi Abba
Alghamdy
Minshawi
Mishary Alafasi
Hani ar rifai

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Empiree:
www.assabile.com
thanks brother, but it refuses to download! It jus continues to redirect me to other sites!
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
thanks brother, but it refuses to download! It jus continues to redirect me to other sites!
You Welcome!

On your computer or phone?. I have it on my phone. Perfectly works. You sure you didnt click on a wrong link?. Or maybe you need to reset your cookies.

Try downloading it on your cell.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by umu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
I so much like Mishary Al Afasy
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by apacheguy: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
yusufbida:

Broda it seems you don't understand the topic being discuss....

The topic is simply

Who is ur best reciter?

Whether Okin knows Tajweed or not d Broda said his best reciter is Okin dat s All

Deris difference btw our,your and mine.

Y are u people so obsessed with the issue of OKIN not qualifying as a reciter? Do u really understand what Quran recitation actually means? It involves alots of things which the least is correct pronunciation of the huruf. The prophet (SAW) said people will be reciting the Quran and the Quran will be cursing them, this happens because they recite it wrongly thereby changing its meaning. Do u call such a person reciter of the Quran? OKIN recites the Quran with wrong pronunciation of the ahruf of the words and by so doing changes the message of Allah. This issue is a very serious issue in islam. Quranic words are not to be joked with but accorded with reverence and seriousness. Its Allah's words, The creator. So the issue of ur favourite or mine doesn't occur so far the person in question doesn't qualify.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by apacheguy: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
carinmom:

Yes he is fast,that's why sometimes i prefer Shuraym. But if i want to listen to tartil, then Khusary or Minshawy are my favourites.
But are u sure sudais is faster compared to Shuraim? Thats what most people usually think not until they observe very closely. Try following Shuraim recitation by reciting along with him and compare that to sudais and you'll know who's actually faster. That was my thinking also not until someone called my attention to it. The calmness of Shuraim's recitation makes it feel like its slow
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by yusufbida(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
apacheguy:

Y are u people so obsessed with the issue of OKIN not qualifying as a reciter? Do u really understand what Quran recitation actually means? It involves alots of things which the least is correct pronunciation of the huruf. The prophet (SAW) said people will be reciting the Quran and the Quran will be cursing them, this happens because they recite it wrongly thereby changing its meaning. Do u call such a person reciter of the Quran? OKIN recites the Quran with wrong pronunciation of the ahruf of the words and by so doing changes the message of Allah. This issue is a very serious issue in islam. Quranic words are not to be joked with but accorded with reverence and seriousness. Its Allah's words, The creator. So the issue of ur favourite or mine doesn't occur so far the person in question doesn't qualify.

Attacking Okin on ds platform can't solve the problem Broda in Islam,since you are of the opinion that Okin is not qualify as a good reciter then go and confront him perhaps you telling where and where he's making mistake.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by lazborn(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abubakar ashatr and abdullah matroud
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sheik Abdurrahman As-Sudais.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Slight Resemblance Sheikh Sudais Recitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAl2Qq8HLwU
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Visitor700: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by asscb(f): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Empiree: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Kwatisco(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
sheikh khalil khusarey
Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by Samakom(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2017
apacheguy:

I thought u wanted having some debate because u are knowledgeable, i never knew you are a time waster and ignorant just as OKIN himself.

I will not argue or debate what disqualifies OKIN as a reciter, ( I'll only argue with someone of equal knowledge and not an ignorant person on the subject of discourse) rather i'll help your ignorance in the best way i can through some suggestions.

a) Seek knowledge, go and learn from qualified Scholars or Qualified Islamic Schools. Make it clear that you wish to learn Tajweed. Sincerely i don't know which Islamic school to recommend to you as most of the Islamic schools in SW are not qualified to teach Tajweed. ( Mind you am not saying all, but most. How i wish i can tell a short story).

b) Get someone who knows how to recite the Quran with Tajweed and he'll pick the faults in Okin's recitations without spending much time and efforts

c) Lastly, this is a lazy way out, if you've been to "ile kewu" and can read some arabic text correctly, pick any reciter and compare the recitation with Okin's recitation. You should be able to figure out some faults.

I would have loved to actually point out those faults to you myself but it can't be made over the internet, it can only be made one on one or if i should make a video of it.

On a more serious note, My brother, Our religion of Islam is based on adequate Knowledge and understanding which is not based on what we do our society or what is popular so that we can resolve all our life issues with Obedience to Allah and the Prophet (SAW).
Kwatisco:
sheikh khalil khusarey
apacheguy:

slm alykum brother I have just seen your comment about the issue of Quran recitation and also about okin .
My brother I want to tell u smth, okin may not be better enough but at least he is still trying. A good Muslim doesn't condemn another instead he only make an adjustment and if u can't make d adjustment just keep shut. My brother, when this question was thrown into this platform why did some people mention okin among d reciter and okin is d only Africa and a Nigerian from all d reciters they have mentioned. why didn't them mention my name, or your name? okin may not be good from your own perspective but still they mentioned his name.
my question to u, to me, and to all Muslim is what is my own contribution towards d progress of Islam. Either Okin is good or not he will be rewarded for making an attempt of reading d holy Quran.
My Muslim brothers and sisters pls don't condemn d effort of another Muslim brothers or sisters instead let's make our own effort.
May Almighty Allah be with us (Amen)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran by processrxtn: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Empiree:
Juma'h Juice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPWQR05_YA

This recitation is indeed relaxing....Wow I couldnt help but download and listen to it. May Allah bless the reciter.

The way he pronounce the uhruf is great.

Thanks for sharing the juice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies Whilst On Salat / The True Meaning Of Jihad / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.