Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? (8230 Views)

List Of Winners For The UNIBEN 2015/2016 SUG Elections!!! / Uniben Diploma - Help! / Uniben Diploma & Part-time Degree Form Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by roinewton(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2006
Great UNIBEN students, I hail o. I just want to enquire if the diploma form is out.
Re: Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by niceuzor: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
Bros i hail oooooo
Uniben Diploma Form is out simply go to the nearest bank
close to you to purchase the Form
if i may ask do u know if the Post Ume Result for uniben if is Out
kind send me the Links
Cheers
Re: Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by trakos(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2006
please give me some information on that diploma programme including the fees because i may also put in for it.
@roinwton
i don check my futa admission status with the result no admission offered yet.i dont really know which step to take.am in FUTA right now.
Re: Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by lilianbaby: 3:59pm On May 07, 2007
Hello every body in the house.
    Pls i want to know if the Diploma form for UNIBEN in 2007 is out.I need urgent reply.

1 Like

Re: Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by daruson(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
plz can someone help! i want to know how to fill uniben maritime studies form. since i subscribed i have been trying to fill the form but all to no avail. anyone with info shoud plz send the guidlines to daruson_d@yahoo.com. tnx

1 Like

Re: Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by daruson(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
the deiploma cause that is available in uniben now is information and communinacation technolyg. the form is now on sale at N7500 payable at any branch of UBA after that u visit www.uniben.edu website to print and fill the form then scan the complted form and send. for more info u can call me on 08068081261 i will tell u more on that. thanks
Re: Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? by charlisco(m): 4:15am On Sep 17, 2013
For more recent update on how we can assist you in paying for the form online, processing, avoid error during the filling of the form.
click here or visit charlisco..com for how to.
Time duration: everything done within 20min
remain bless

(1) (Reply)

Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) / Agony As School Children Die Crossing Bridge (graphic Pictures) / School Of Evening Studies (S.E.S), Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Spat Form Is Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.