Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans (2017 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / 9mobile Night And Weekend Data Plans & Subscription Codes / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by ican2020: 4:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Which of our service provider is offering weekend data plans presently?
Dropping the provider’s name, codes, amount and settings will be appreciated please
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by timbros(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Good idea.

Following.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by fredie107(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2016
To Subscribe For Glo Weekend Plans
» Simply dial *777# and follow the prompt [Data Services » Buy Data » Night and Weekend plans], then select 1 for Night plan or 2 for weekend plan.
3gig for 500

Airtel = 1gig for 100
Code *474*1#
But you must be eligible for this plan. So I suggest you dial the code before buying credit to load. If you get the message that says you have insufficient balance then it will work if otherwise, it will not work. If it works you can actually get upto 5gig for #500. How? Do the subscription everyday from Monday to Friday and by Saturday you have 5gig to use between sat and sun.

Etisalat = 1. Ensure you have 500 naira on your phone or you load one.

2. Dial *5995*2# to get 1gig etisalat plan

3. You get 1gb credited on your Etisalat sim

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by ican2020: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2016
I tried Airtel and it says I am not qualify to use it, though I plan to register a new sim today and try again.
For Etisalat, I will try that later
But for Glo, is a no go area since their data service is dead slow in my area.

Thanks for helping out please
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by rezzy: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
@fredie, I did that airtel 1gb this morning, it worked but didn't browse even though I'm having credit. Is the weekend plan for Saturday and Sunday?

Is the Etisalat weekend plan?

Thanks

@ican2020, I pray you are lucky with the SIM. I bought a new airtel sim and was not eligible, I planned buying another one.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by unanonso(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
rezzy:
@fredie, I did that airtel 1gb this morning, it worked but didn't browse even though I'm having credit. Is the weekend plan for Saturday and Sunday?

Thanks

@ican2020, I pray you are lucky with the SIM. I bought a new airtel sim and was not eligible, I planned buying another one.

It is a weekend plan which means it will only browse on weekends. So wait until weekend before you can use it.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by timbros(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Does MTN have any time based plan? Night or day or weekend.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by fredie107(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
rezzy:

Thanks

It won't browse until Saturday through Sunday. So u can subscribe tomorrow again to add up the 1gig u did today to get 2gig
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by rezzy: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
fredie107:

It won't browse until Saturday through Sunday. So u can subscribe tomorrow again to add up the 1gig u did today to get 2gig

unanonso:

It is a weekend plan which means it will only browse on weekends. So wait until weekend before you can use it.

Ok, thanks
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by unanonso(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
rezzy:

Ok, thanks

Sorry, I forgot to add you can also use it from 12.00am to 5.00am for seven days.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by rezzy: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2016
unanonso:

Sorry, I forgot to add you can also use it from 12.00am to 5.00am for seven days.

That's good. Thanks.
No wonder I saw expire Feb 11.

Thanks
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by ican2020: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2016
unanonso:

You mean Glo weekend data
When I got the message of one week period for usage after subscriptions, I thought the time will be from 9pm to 6am, but thanks for the clarification.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by ican2020: 3:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Please, how do I check for Glo's weekend plan data balance?
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by dominique(f): 4:39am On Feb 09, 2016
But why Etisalat con stingy like this?
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by unanonso(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
ican2020:

You mean Glo weekend data
When I got the message of one week period for usage after subscriptions, I thought the time will be from 9pm to 6am, but thanks for the clarification.

You are welcome.
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by unanonso(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
rezzy:

That's good. Thanks.
No wonder I saw expire Feb 11.

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans by unanonso(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
ican2020:
Please, how do I check for Glo's weekend plan data balance?

*777# then select buy data, then manage data and then select check data balance that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Glo New Data Pricing. Glo is faster now as many leave glo / Samsung Galaxy X Foldable Smartphone / This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.