Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl (19136 Views)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Soldiers, Airmen, Cops Arrested Over Rape In Idps Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by JaypeeAnics(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
its d devils fault......
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by bezphenol: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wc one be self w0rship again undecided
HIbreed:
This is one of the reasons i practise self worship.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by GlitzG: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
aldexrio:
Everyday na rape we dey hear. GMB no go see this one na to dey waka up and down.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by GlitzG: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
aldexrio:
Everyday na rape we dey hear. GMB no go see this one na to dey waka up and down.

Pls, what do you expect buhari to do about it. Person wey neva rescue our girls for sambisa, na rape issue e go come dey fight against
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by dokunbam(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
A pastor again

What are they turning this profession into?

Fake pastors to much these days.

Sign of end time
Lord have mercy.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by vicstar(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
all diz native doctors claiming pastors, mtcheeew undecided
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by vicstar(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
HIbreed:
This is one of the reasons i practise self worship.

does this mean u worship yourself?? cry
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
reasons like this made me stop attending or having anything to do with pentecostal churches. Nowadays they are just something else. Wolves in sheep clothing all over the place. God have mercy on his people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by olaszydaruma(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmnn pastor, you have fallen my hand. Feed the lamb not eat the lamb.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigerians are scary. From cheating lovers to cheating spouses and fake pastors. Even Abubakar Shehu is a saint when compared to these wolves in sheep clothing among us. Demons in disguise.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by lionel4mercy: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
I m sorry i cant comment without the name and the church....
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by brojoshua: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
adeekiti:
All dis men of doom .. God will judge una
Amen, yes He will judge all sinners.
And Nigeria has not really or adequately and rightly been prosecuting offenders like rapists, looters, kidnappers and so on and so such cases are increasing daily. No true justice and judgment in Nigeria, justice is rotten and corrupt. So let Nigeria and the government look to true and just justice and judgment in the country, let rappers, kidnappers, armed robbers, looters and so on be rightly and truly prosecuted and punished adequately so that it may be well with Nigeria and her citizens. For where there are no justice and true and just judgment, mercy, righteousness and truth there can be peace. Thank you
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
May God help a poor nation like naija , amen. All is wrong so far
brojoshua:
[color=#006600][/color]
Amen, yes He will judge all sinners.
And Nigeria has not really or adequately and rightly been prosecuting offenders like rapists, looters, kidnappers and so on and so such cases are increasing daily. No true justice and judgment in Nigeria, justice is rotten and corrupt. So let Nigeria and the government look to true and just justice and judgment in the country, let rappers, kidnappers, armed robbers, looters and so on be rightly and truly prosecuted and punished adequately so that it may be well with Nigeria and her citizens. For where there are no justice and true and just judgment, mercy, righteousness and truth there can be peace. Thank you
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Brushless: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
TOSINSESI:
Don't let us jump into Conclusion...u only know ur mind and others people mind is unknown..So don't let us judge by what we read bcs we were not @ the place of events...
Do you want to defend the pastor? From what the girl said, you can deduice that the pastor did it and even threaten her with the gun. The wife being a good woman had to get the girl away back to her parent though she did not envisage a case will be made of it.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by HIbreed(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
vicstar:

does this mean u worship yourself?? cry
i praise and worship,goes to evangelism all by myself. this end time pastors own don go overboard.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Nkasiobi87(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
soon it will be the turn of my pastor husband and his mistress.fake pastors.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Nawa4nl: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by HIbreed(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
bezphenol:
Wc one be self w0rship again undecided
in other words,private worship, i seldom go to church. It seems these paators attention are more fixated on business than God's divine direction.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Jossibest(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pastors are rapin expecially children now y? Last week anoda pastor almost rape little gal to death in a hotel room
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by seyirock(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't totally believe the story sha...never trust a teenager especially a 17 years old..u will be surprise at what dey can do.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by razid: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Interesting! Christianity is not being abused here as religion of paedophiles, no mention was made to Jesus who always inspires the pastor in other things, the bible is not being vilified, and finally God is not being accused here for the "crime" of the pastor. Some are even given him excuses by waiting for the pastor's story. Wow! So much for our objectivity, tolerance and sincerity. Were it to be the other way round, this thread would have been full of invective for those mentioned above. Remember that you'll be held accountable for things you say every time. Mathew 12:12.
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by busky101(m): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Kai, konji make pastor bring out pump action, how sure are we that ain't an amu robber....he should be probed for gun trafficking
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Billygee2u: 5:26am On Feb 06, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
I'm so sure dat d pastor will blame d devil....just as our present leaders blames d past leaders....
have u blamed anyone today
Re: Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016
razid:
Interesting! Christianity is not being abused here as religion of paedophiles, no mention was made to Jesus who always inspires the pastor in other things, the bible is not being vilified, and finally God is not being accused here for the "crime" of the pastor. Some are even given him excuses by waiting for the pastor's story. Wow! So much for our objectivity, tolerance and sincerity. Were it to be the other way round, this thread would have been full of invective for those mentioned above. Remember that you'll be held accountable for things you say every time. Mathew 12:12.

Honourable Chief smiley cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade Teenager And Pastor Over Alleged Murders / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.