Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court (21855 Views)

Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by JaypeeAnics(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
He has finally chosen to follow them...they say if you can't beat them, you join them......I won't be so surprised when I see APC campaigning on AIT.....Dokpesi had no beta choice.......TYRant.
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by Urine: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
dustydee:
Good, even the Bible says:
"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison."
Matthew 5:25

ROFLMFAO
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by Swizdoe(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cool

click on my signature
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by ICONgold(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Tinubu is building up allies to fight buhari in the future. .

I'm a conspiracy theorist so chill

I find your conspiracy theory fascinating, we can't rule out that possibility given the new balance reporting at sahara reporters lately. Some conspiracy maybe hatching. I support PMB anyway until further notice and no alternative in the PDP if I change tomorrow because all of them sucks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by gigabyte13: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Imaging tunning to AIT and hearing

" the family, friends, management and staff of AIT and DAAR communication hereby render an unreserved apology to the family, friends and associates of the LION OF AFRICAN, the JAGABAN of BORGU, the ERUJEJE of APC, the SLAYER of Pdp SIR AHMED BOLA TINUBU"

for the next 4months? Na there my TV remote go spoil put. The advert will be very interesting to watch. Abeg na wen AIT go start na?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by cantona2015: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
emerged01:
Wole Olanipekun

Yes it's him again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by pastormellanby: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
You better leave politicians alone and fight for your future.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by tmanuelle(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
criminalmindz:
TINUBU, AREGBESOLA AND JUDAS AMAECHI NOW KNOW BUHARI WAS THE WRONG CHOICE TO BACK , I SEE A MASS EXODUS FROM APC TO PDP

What is this one saying?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by yemmynoni: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
The fact that tinubu enriched himself through corrupt means remains undisputed.
we sight you, but meanwhile them don settle out of court
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by DropShot: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

That's if Dokpesi survives the DasukiGate. He may not even be around when there is a battle btw PMB and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by klax(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
That's maturity in display

Good point.

Rich people don't fight I have said this time without number. If you belong to this class honestly you will be less bother when 2 giant argues. I knew it well, I know them well, I belong to this clan so I know they only argue but not fighting not at all.

That is good news apology and settle scores and life goes on the poor ones will keep shouting and sweating for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by eDoc: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
aaronson:
Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the most smartest politician in Nigeria.

Tinubu is the smartest politician in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by EdCure: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
superstar1:
That is a deft move by Tinubu. Eager to listen to the broadcast.

The best part is when your enemy is singing your praise and apologising everyday for 90days out of the 365days in a year.
grin grin

It's Mr Dokpesi's humble pie. Let him eat it! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by nightmile: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Apologizing on air for 3months! AIT has lost its integrity....Channels carry go.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by perfectgabby: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
The fact that tinubu enriched himself through corrupt means remains undisputed.
Did you have the proof Doll head.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by meforyou1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
President GEJ is just too gentle. What about all the libelous documentaries, commentaries and outright lies made against him by tinubu's TVC and nations newspaper
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by perfectgabby: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
eDoc:

Yes oo, He's rugged and vibrant politically.
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by eDoc: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sezuo:

Most smartest We call that... grin

smart.
smarter.
smartest.

many
much
more
most

smartest has made the qualification,putting most means there are other politicians in the smartest category,hence
there are many smart politicians
there are more smarter politicians
there are also much smarter politicians

but most smartest,orally it sounds right,but belittles the quantification of the word 'smartest'.
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by meforyou1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
perfectgabby:

Did you have the proof Doll head.
watch the documentary. All the proof u need is there
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by 36STATES: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
seunmsg:
Tinubu is just too lenient. He should have made Dokpesi to vomit the over N2billion he collected for that hatchet job as libel cost. Next time, he won't compromise the professionalism of his organisation on the altar of partisan politics.

The shame is on Tinubu. This would have been opportunity to clear his name, but he failed. So the question of massive looting of Lagos state is still on his head. I don't even believe this story, it's more like Tinibu chickened out. It sounds like typical APC propaganda.
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by obongtunji: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jagaba of Africa my role model. You are really a true Omo odua, "Tiaba gbagbe oro anan aireni anbashere" I salute your courage sir.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by frisky2good(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Leave those that don't see beyond their noses to be saying rubbish.

PROVACATEUR:

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by pat077: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Retraction or no retraction, the damage has already be done. Abi dem wan kom delete the documentary for my phone?
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by abbaapple: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
aaronson:
Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the most smartest politician in Nigeria.

SMH shocked
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by precious1967(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
when ll NTA tender their own apology to ASIWAJU because they committed the same offence with AIT. Information Minister take note. i'm waiting
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by arresa: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
seunmsg:

Do you have comprehension problem or you are just being silly?

I used to think their problem is illiteracy, but sounds more like serious mental issues...

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by pavone11: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fair Enough..
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by arresa: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
pat077:
Retraction or no retraction, the damage has already be done. Abi dem wan kom delete the documentary for my phone?

Of what relevance is what ever rubbish you have on your chinko phone.. ?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by ehnigma(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
''The terms of agreement include among other things, a retraction of the broadcast by AIT, an apology by AIT, which should be aired daily for a quarter

If true, It's a big humble pie to chew

What will the broadcast contain? How will they say it?

I wonder......its their PR in the gutter for 3mnths. Another home run for channels.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by gwmlogistic: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
criminalmindz:
TINUBU, AREGBESOLA AND JUDAS AMAECHI NOW KNOW BUHARI WAS THE WRONG CHOICE TO BACK , I SEE A MASS EXODUS FROM APC TO PDP
And how do you know this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Realdeals:
So dokpesi can beg Tinubu grin
I look forward to the broadcast retracting the story
Dokpesi shud be ashamed of himself for d damage he has wrecked on the reputation of his media outfit!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by orakao8: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
WHY DO CLUELESS YORUBAS WORSHIP TINUBU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation / 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.