Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com (1153 Views)

Mtn 500gb Cheat Now Rocking 9ja. / Meet Uniben Students On Www.jackofite.com Now / Gworld>>for Naija Downloads, 9ja Mp3, Videos, Etc<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com by veryPhp(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
I tried searching www.hotscripts.com to see if there are any Nigerian programs listed there. I couldnt find any open source or commercial scripts originating from Nigerian coders (or 9ja websites).

Is it that i didn't search well enough or are we not contributing anything to the world in terms of distributed applications?

NB: I've searched www.softpedia.com scripts section too.
Re: 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com by lojik(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
I believe you are a coder too. if so, how many have you contributed to those sites yourself? Remove the plank in your eyes b4 trying to remove the speck of dust in other ppl's eyes.

You probably did not search well on hotscripts. see http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/alumnia/
My application is listed on hotscript http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/alumnia/ and i still have applications pending approval on hotscripts. see www.afrisoft.org

veryPhp:

NB: I've searched www.softpedia.com scripts section too.

i've never submitted to that site because i feel there r too much junks there.

Word of advice: Stop searching and start coding. You could make a difference in the world of open source software.
Re: 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com by smartsoft(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
Word!
Re: 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2009
u definitely did not search well, i have a php mailer there on softscript and i dont need to add a naija tag to everything i do, do i?

last time i tried to search for help setting up a system tray icon that will outlive my application even when the application is closed.
i searched and got no help. Just as i was about giving up, help came from a search result.

someone had written a module for just that and turned out to be a yoruba guy. search well and contribute too.
Re: 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com by lojik(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
Another one of my scripts just got listing approval on hotscripts today: http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/phplocker-php-obfuscator/
Re: 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
Interesting. . .many of us do post our stuffs elsewhere (we are not just local champions), so OP you did not search well. . .
but do not underestimate your boys for this place o. Just because we all come here to post (levels are different).

But to talk true, you sef need to write codes instead of searching all the web for every single thing!

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting With Free 100mb / Amazon Associates Affiliate Marketing Using Pinterest / Win Facebook Voting Contest With Buyvotelikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.