Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I'm Asking For Permission - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I'm Asking For Permission (1045 Views)

10 Benefits Of Asking God’s Forgiveness / xtains re Fast Asking abt Miracles,Here Are Miracles Performe By Prophet Mohd / Is Buying A Cat And Rearing It Haram Or Asking For The Price ? Please Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Asking For Permission by Abuzola(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dear brethren,
i want to compile a data in a thread concerning the torment Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) saw regarding women which Allah showed to him when he went for isra'i i.e ascension to heaven.

Ibn Abbas is the author otherwise known as isnad in arabic.
The problem am having now is i have not been able to locate the hadith in Ahmad and tirmidhi and muslim hadith, each collection of the hadith is much for me to trace except if i have no work to do, here we are talking of 3 collection.

The hadith is sound and authentic is just that i couldn't trace the hadith and its number.

Am asking you for permission DO I WRITE THE HADITH WITHOUT THE HADITH NUMBER AND BOOK OR I SHOULD FORGET IT SINCE I LACK THE SOURCE ?'
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by JJYOU: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Abuzola:

Dear brethren,
i want to compile a data in a thread concerning t[b]he torment Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) saw regarding women which Allah showed to him when he went for isra'i i.e ascension to heaven.
[/b]
Ibn Abbas is the author otherwise known as isnad in arabic.
The problem am having now is i have not been able to locate the hadith in Ahmad and tirmidhi and muslim hadith, each collection of the hadith is much for me to trace except if i have no work to do, here we are talking of 3 collection.

The hadith is sound and authentic is just that i couldn't trace the hadith and its number.

Am asking you for permission DO I WRITE THE HADITH WITHOUT THE HADITH NUMBER AND BOOK OR I SHOULD FORGET IT SINCE I LACK THE SOURCE ?'
so the woli himself saw torment and hell and all of una still dey carry 4 women waka?
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by olabowale(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Nezan: Lets just say in hell, all the womn are non Muslims! There are non Muslim men in there, too. This should settle you down on your confusion.
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Abuzola(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2009
Am waiting for your response o
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Tudor6(f): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
Go ask your imam.
Or is he deaf?
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by noetic2: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: Lets just say in hell, all the womn are non Muslims! There are non Muslim men in there, too. This should settle you down on your confusion.

but all muslims are supposed to be there right?
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by olabowale(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2009
no.
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by noetic2: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
why not? I thought the verse that states this is well known?
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 04, 2009
olabowale:

no.

surah 19:71 . . . how many times will i remind you that it is by an irrevocable decree?
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Abuzola(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
And you must be blind to see Quran 4:147
'why should Allah punish you when you believe in him '
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Tudor6(f): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
Because he's merciless. . . .
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by muhsin(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2009
The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said:

He who dies knowing La illaha Ill Allah' (there is no true God except Allah) Jannah becomes his due reward. (Bukhari)
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Bashbaba(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
May be he turned his face away from the truth when he saw the next Ayaah to 72 , Surah 19:72.

Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him.And We shall leave the Zalimun (Polytheists and wrongdoers)therein (humbled) to their knee (in Hell). Sadakallahu Adheem.
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nezan(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2009
The Quran is very emphatic in telling the Muslim that every Muslim will enter hell. But "How come that you would embrace a religion who will not give you the assurance of eternal life?" No Muslim have that kind of assurance. No Muslim, because the Quran doesn't give this assurance to any Muslim. And then the Quran, in very plain words, you see, says that every Muslim, every Muslim must enter hell. Every Muslim. And that is in surat Mariam, surat number 19, and I want to read that for you, from there. Surat number 19, in the Quran, and we read the words, in verse 66, "And a man says, when I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive? Does not man, remember, that we created him before, while he was nothing? So by your lord, surely we shall gather them, human beings, together, and also the devil." Human beings and the devil will be gathered, and also the devil with them. "Then we shall bring them round hell, on their knees." Allah is saying we shall gather human beings with the devil, and we shall bring them round hell, on their knees. And then, it is said in verse 71, in the very same surat, "There is not one of you that will pass over hell." If we want the accurate meaning, there is no one of you but will enter hell. Passover, this is not a literal translation at all. There is no one, there is not one of you that will pass over hell. This is with your lord, a decree which must be accomplished." What does this mean? God must send every Muslim to hell. Of course, when you come to the clerics and ask them, "What do you think about that?" and they say, "Yes. Every Muslim will go to hell for a time until he serves his time, and then he'll go to paradise." But according to the Quran, anyone who will enter hell, he will be eternally there." The Quran says that! When anyone enters hell, he will be there eternally. There is no assurance for eternal life in the Quran.
On the other hand, when you come to Jesus Christ, and the gospel of John 5:24, "if anyone hears my voice, and believes on the one who sent me, he'll have eternal life" He will not come to judgment. He is transferred from this to life. Assurance. Assurance. The disciples came to Jesus rejoicing. All, even Satan, obey the commandment when we tell them to get out of any possessed person. And Jesus said, "Do not rejoice because Satan is under your authority. Rejoice because your names are written in Heaven. Rejoice because you have eternal life. That is the most important." So when you go to the New Testament, and you go to the Quran, in the Quran there is no assurance whatsoever, to any Muslim of going to paradise or to Heaven after death. On the other hand, in the New Testament, it is a guarantee. If you believe with your heart, that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross of Calvary, receive Him as the only begotten Son who died on your behalf, you'll receive eternal life immediately, and it will be eternal. That is the difference between the two.
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by muhsin(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
"MayyahdiLlahu fala mudillah, wa may-yudlil fala haadiyalah."
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nezan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2009
muhsin:

"MayyahdiLlahu fala mudillah, wa may-yudlil fala haadiyalah."
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Abuzola(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
Make una keep deceiving yourself
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nezan(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Make una keep deceiving yourself

Is dat de meaning of de jargon Muhsin posted? wow grin
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Abuzola(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
Smile. Pretenders
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Bashbaba(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2009
Nezan:

The Quran is very emphatic in telling the Muslim that every Muslim will enter hell. But "How come that you would embrace a religion who will not give you the assurance of eternal life?" No Muslim have that kind of assurance. No Muslim, because the Quran doesn't give this assurance to any Muslim. And then the Quran, in very plain words, you see, says that every Muslim, every Muslim must enter hell. Every Muslim. And that is in surat Mariam, surat number 19, and I want to read that for you, from there. Surat number 19, in the Quran, and we read the words, in verse 66, "And a man says, when I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive? Does not man, remember, that we created him before, while he was nothing? So by your lord, surely we shall gather them, human beings, together, and also the devil." Human beings and the devil will be gathered, and also the devil with them. "Then we shall bring them round hell, on their knees." Allah is saying we shall gather human beings with the devil, and we shall bring them round hell, on their knees. And then, it is said in verse 71, in the very same surat, "There is not one of you that will pass over hell." If we want the accurate meaning, there is no one of you but will enter hell. Passover, this is not a literal translation at all. There is no one, there is not one of you that will pass over hell. This is with your lord, a decree which must be accomplished." What does this mean? God must send every Muslim to hell. Of course, when you come to the clerics and ask them, "What do you think about that?" and they say, "Yes. Every Muslim will go to hell for a time until he serves his time, and then he'll go to paradise." But according to the Quran, anyone who will enter hell, he will be eternally there." The Quran says that! When anyone enters hell, he will be there eternally. There is no assurance for eternal life in the Quran.
On the other hand, when you come to Jesus Christ, and the gospel of John 5:24, "if anyone hears my voice, and believes on the one who sent me, he'll have eternal life" He will not come to judgment. He is transferred from this to life. Assurance. Assurance. The disciples came to Jesus rejoicing. All, even Satan, obey the commandment when we tell them to get out of any possessed person. And Jesus said, "Do not rejoice because Satan is under your authority. Rejoice because your names are written in Heaven. Rejoice because you have eternal life. That is the most important." So when you go to the New Testament, and you go to the Quran, in the Quran there is no assurance whatsoever, to any Muslim of going to paradise or to Heaven after death. On the other hand, in the New Testament, it is a guarantee. If you believe with your heart, that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross of Calvary, receive Him as the only begotten Son who died on your behalf, you'll receive eternal life immediately, and it will be eternal. That is the difference between the two.

You  have actually tried enough to interprete the Qur'an for us.You must have kneel bent to destroy the religion of Allah and to add your own opinnion to what the Quran says.Indeed ''Passover'' and ''enter'' are the same from your  own dictionary.Read about Abu Jahl and his notorious warriors who fought against Allah and what became their ends. Sumun bukmun umyun fahum layar'jiun.And take time to further to that same Surah 19:72 to see that you wont be that lucky!
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nezan(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2009
Bashbaba:

You have actually tried enough to interprete the Qur'an for us.You must have kneel bent to destroy the religion of Allah and to add your own opinnion to what the Quran says.Indeed ''Passover'' and ''enter'' are the same from your own dictionary.Read about Abu Jahl and his notorious warriors who fought against Allah and what became their ends. Sumun bukmun umyun fahum layar'jiun.And take time to further to that same Surah 19:72 to see that you wont be that lucky!

Kill the infidels, destroy them ,,,,,,,, you will have a place in paradise with seven wide eyed virgins grin grin
so much for a religion of peace. Man, grow up, we are now in the 21st century, not the mediaval ages grin grin
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by olabowale(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
Nezan: Has 21st century changed God from what He used to be in the Medieval ages? And would you prefer to marry a virgin or a "community property" as your wife? Today in america it is a pride to be virgins before marriage. Every woman wished they were. Every person who is a virgin is keeping it for that special someone!

Will anyone wants to have a community property for a sister or a virgin? I know what I want my nieces and grand nieces to be. I want by sons and all male persons in my life to be virgin, until he is married.

Virginity is a virue; There is a thread saying that in the religion motherboard. Read and then contribute your opinion against it, and wait for the virgin women to sear what you said. Before long, they will call you an immoral man!
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Abuzola(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
Keep deceiving yourself.

Quran 6:48
And we send not the messengers but as givers of glad tidings and as warners. So whosoever believe and does righteous good deeds, upon such shall ''''come no fear nor shall they grieve''''

get that to ur medulla oblangata
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nezan(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
olabowale:

Nezan: Has 21st century changed God from what He used to be in the Medieval ages? And would you prefer to marry a virgin or a "community property" as your wife? Today in america it is a pride to be virgins before marriage. Every woman wished they were. Every person who is a virgin is keeping it for that special someone!

Will anyone wants to have a community property for a sister or a virgin? I know what I want my nieces and grand nieces to be. I want by sons and all male persons in my life to be virgin, until he is married.

Virginity is a virue; There is a thread saying that in the religion motherboard. Read and then contribute your opinion against it, and wait for the virgin women to sear what you said. Before long, they will call you an immoral man!

I believe dat was why your prophet was lusting over a baby of six years-because she was a virgin grin grin

Abuzola:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Quran 6:48
And we send not the messengers but as givers of glad tidings and as warners. So whosoever believe and does righteous good deeds, upon such shall ''''come no fear nor shall they grieve''''

get that to ur medulla oblangata

Oblongata, pally grin
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by muhsin(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
Seems Abuzola ka manta da kashedi na, ko?
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by olabowale(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Nezam: While you do not answer questions in discussions, you do not have to be caustic, at the same time! I as a yoruba man, and if you know how yorubas are with women, and at my age how the middle aged men in the western countries are chasing every tail they see, Muhammad (AS) singly, by my copying his human quality have stayed aware from unclothedness and cheap sex in America!

I know tons of Yorubas, Igbos and inbetween, in my age group in America that are worse than dogs, in their sexual perversions. Yet, none of them is without a wife! These people are all Christiians.

The muslims that I know, in america in my age group or those who pray regularly are safeguarding their sexuality. We are watchers over and against ourselves and the potentials of crossing the line! A person who knows what sin is should guard themselves against it. That is the beginning of cure and repentance and altimately forgiveness of that sin.

I like virgins. I also know that marriage is the correct way. So I will prefer a virgin for marriage, rather than a cheap thrill with a community chest outside marriage! You should try it sometimes. First, start having girlfriends. If you dont, that is good. Then make sure that the next sexual experience you will have is in your marriage, whenever that time comes.
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Nezan(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezam: While you do not answer questions in discussions, you do not have to be caustic, at the same time! I as a yoruba man, and if you know how yorubas are with women, and at my age how the middle aged men in the western countries are chasing every tail they see, Muhammad (AS) singly, by my copying his human quality have stayed aware from unclothedness and cheap sex in America!

I know tons of Yorubas, Igbos and inbetween, in my age group in America that are worse than dogs, in their sexual perversions. Yet, none of them is without a wife! These people are all Christiians.

The muslims that I know, in america in my age group or those who pray regularly are safeguarding their sexuality. We are watchers over and against ourselves and the potentials of crossing the line! A person who knows what sin is should guard themselves against it. That is the beginning of cure and repentance and altimately forgiveness of that sin.

I like virgins. I also know that marriage is the correct way. So I will prefer a virgin for marriage, rather than a cheap thrill with a community chest outside marriage! You should try it sometimes. First, start having girlfriends. If you dont, that is good. Then make sure that the next sexual experience you will have is in your marriage, whenever that time comes.

But that shouldn't make it approved. If you do something that was wrong, it remains wrong, no need justifying it.

The fact that Mohammed lusted over a six year old baby was wrong, no need trying to justify it.
Re: I'm Asking For Permission by Bashbaba(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2009
@ Olabowale

May Allah be plessed with U.I couldnt have done any better.

Nezan:

Kill the infidels, destroy them ,,,,,,,, you will have a place in paradise with seven wide eyed virgins grin grin
so much for a religion of peace. Man, grow up, we are now in the 21st century, not the mediaval ages grin grin

This is unneccessary distraction.Simply read your favorite Surah 19.Surah 19:72 will without mincing words and without being ashamed to tell you the truth,put you exactly where you belong when the Muslims might have passed over to their eternal abode which Allah promised.I hate distraction!

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls! Five Months Pregnanat. Finding It Difficult To Fast / The Day Of Judgement / 4 Romantic Gestures By The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.