Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. (5930 Views)

Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? / 3 FLATS OF ONE 3 BEDROOM AND TWO 2 BEDROOM FOR SALE IN MOWE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello NL. I do need help on this quotation. Is the work man ship, cement prix etc not too expensive ? The person I was using to build before has relocated to Lagos. I have been using this man for some time now. He is nice but i am not too sure if the prices he gave me is not too high. And i dont know if the price is based on the quality of the materials. Please help if you have anything to suggest /add.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by phorget(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
depends on ur location... cement isn't sold for #1600 though. Add me up on watsapp then we can discuss biz. 07050424389
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by Annunaki(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's way too ridiculously expensive. shocked the costs are too high and you don't need the quantities of materials he is asking for to get the Job done. Also sharp sand is not needed for plastering and I doubt if you will need up 50 bags of cement to plaster the whole flat. Labour for bricklayers is charged at 3,000 naira per day and the labourers that assist them get 1,500 per day. I don't see why your total labour cost should be more than 30k for the plastering depending on how many days it will take to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by Annunaki(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
The cost of transport is already built into the cost of the sand and he doesn't need to buy any fuel.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
cement should be 1400 excluding delivery except u can buy from factory at 1k . Is it just a 3 bedroom flat bungalow then the Window price is high.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
phorget:
depends on ur location... cement isn't sold for #1600 though. Add me up on watsapp then we can discuss biz. 07050424389

The building is actually in Benin City. Where do you live?
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:
It's way too ridiculously expensive. shocked the costs are too high and you don't need the quantities of materials he is asking for to get the Job done. Also sharp sand is not needed for plastering and I doubt if you will need up 50 bags of cement to plaster the whole flat. Labour for bricklayers is charged at 3,000 naira per day and the labourers that assist them get 1,500 per day. I don't see why your total labour cost should be more than 30k for the plastering depending on how many days it will take to get the job done.

My brother, they can give you any price once they know u are abroad. As if money isn't worked for here. Am sure u have paid more than normal price before this level. A friend advise me to sick advice to be sure HE is not cheating too much. Am coming home to complete and put it on rent. I would have prefared to be there. Since I wont stay too long there wont be enough time to finish it. That's why I wanted him to start up before I come. I will send u mail now.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tritri:
cement should be 1400 excluding delivery except u can buy from factory at 1k . Is it just a 3 bedroom flat bungalow then the Window price is high.

I argued with him yesterday on the cement price. He now said it has reduced to 1500 now. So one can buy from a factory? Good to know that..
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by phorget(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
plappville:

The building is actually in Benin City. Where do you live?
I live in lagos, I also have a place in Ondo State(I actually have a project im supervising presently in Ondo town). Our kind of job isn't based on location, we have the habit of moving around in line with where the job is coming from.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by johnson232: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:
lol.... cheesy 30k for plastering a flat?
make una no dey spoil contract for people abeg!

are u a builder?
it is very important to mix sharp sand with plaster sand, u should know why if u are a builder.

the op said 3 flats, did u bother to enquire what the op meant by 3flats?

plastering is not cost the way normal day labour is charge, or else boys will just be plastering one room for days and collecting their 3k daily.

assuming it is 3bedroom, it is not going to be less than 120,000 naira minimum in and out...

plapville - what is 3flats?
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
johnson232:

are u a builder?
it is very important to mix sharp sand with plaster sand, u should know why if u are a builder.

plastering is not cost the way normal day labour is charge, or else boys will just be plastering one room for days and collecting their 3k daily.

assuming it is 3bedroom, it is not going to be less than 120,000 naira minimum in and out...

Thanks for ur contribution. If you look at the heading of the image i attached. You will see that the quotation says. "Plastering for the whole three flats"
To answer your question in more detail.

It goes like this: 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and a boys quarter. Thats what the quotation means by three flats.
Now over to u, is the quotation too expensive or ok?

Thank you.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
phorget:

I live in lagos, I also have a place in Ondo State(I actually have a project im supervising presently in Ondo town). Our kind of job isn't based on location, we have the habit of moving around in line with where the job is coming from.

Ok. That wont be easy. I am not around to supervise. It wil be better to use someone in Benin.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by johnson232: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
plappville:

Thanks for ur contribution. If you look at the heading of the image i attached. You will see that the quotation says. "Plastering for the whole three flats"
To answer your question in more detail.

It goes like this: 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and a boys quarter. Thats what the quotation means by three flats.
Now over to u, is the quotation too expensive or ok?

Thank you.
the quotation is ok.
the posters above thought u meant just 3bedroom flat, not knowing two bedroom and BQ are also included.

but inquire from him if the aluminium window he is proposing is sliding with net..

so na una be benin people wey dey chop money for yankee.. wink

which part of benin? my mum is from benin..
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by phorget(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
plappville:

Ok. That wont be easy. I am not around to supervise. It wil be better to use someone in Benin.
Its all good then, incase you need any of my services then I would gladly be at your service.cheers!
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2016
johnson232:

the quotation is ok.
the posters above thought u meant just 3bedroom flat, not knowing two bedroom and BQ are also included.

Ok. But is 145 bags of cements not too much?

but inquire from him if the aluminium window he is proposing is sliding with net..

I will do that. Thanks.

so na una be benin people wey dey chop money for yankee.. wink

which part of benin? my mum is from benin..

Am not from Edo state. I m building to rent it out.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2016
phorget:

Its all good then, incase you need any of my services then I would gladly be at your service.cheers!

No prob. Thanks.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by johnson232: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2016
plappville:

Ok. But is 145 bags of cements not too much?
that will depend on the sizes of the spaces.
the capacity of the BQ.

are the 3 bedroom and 2bedroom built seperately?
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by Annunaki(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2016
johnson232:

are u a builder?

I am really sorry for the mix up, I actually thought it was a three bedroom flat. embarassed
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
3bedroom flat + 2bedroom and BQ i think it average .
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
johnson232:

the capacity of the BQ.

The flats are not separated.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by Jesuismoi: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2016
johnson232:

the capacity of the BQ.

Where are you?
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by AreaFada2: 2:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Plapville, things can be a bit expensive if from abroad. We have all been through it.

Anyhow, since you're from Delta and you aren't gonna stay in Benin, you could have tried build-to-rent in Lagos. Maybe just a small bungalow in Benin for proximity to Delta sake.

ROI is better there.

You can decide to postpone further works. Travel home in the summer and oversee the remaining work: plastering, design, tiling, windows painting etc.
And get a property agent to take care of collecting rent, otherwise na story go enter. I just only manage to evict a tenant, costing 15k legal fees. 7 months rent gone.

With the way Naira is falling, 1 Euro might be 600 Naira by end of July. More Naira in your pocket. grin
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by johnson232: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2016
plappville:

Where are you?
u mean my location?

howfar have u gone with the project?
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
AreaFada2:
Plapville, things can be a bit expensive if from abroad. We have all been through it.

Anyhow, since you're from Delta and you aren't gonna stay in Benin, you could have tried build-to-rent in Lagos. Maybe just a small bungalow in Benin for proximity to Delta sake.

ROI is better there.

You can decide to postpone further works. Travel home in the summer and oversee the remaining work: plastering, design, tiling, windows painting etc.
And get a property agent to take care of collecting rent, otherwise na story go enter. I just only manage to evict a tenant, costing 15k legal fees. 7 months rent gone.

With the way Naira is falling, 1 Euro might be 600 Naira by end of July. More Naira in your pocket. grin

Thanks so much for your advise, Work has already started and is in progress.

I will make sure i give it to a housing agent as you said since i wont be around to handle it myself.

Yes, Lagos is a good place to build, but land there is extremely expensive.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
It was about your last message.

johnson232:

the capacity of the BQ.

Its going on fine. I got another quotation.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by AreaFada2: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
plappville:

Thanks so much for your advise, Work has already started and is in progress.

I will make sure i give it to a housing agent as you said since i wont be around to handle it myself.

Yes, Lagos is a good place to build, but land there is extremely expensive.

Congrats on the work so far. I remember we talked about it a couple of years ago.

True about expensive Lagos land. I missed opportunities over 10 years ago. Areas I looked down upon as too bushy then, are now unaffordable. Even in Ikorodu. grin cheesy

Instead of building, saving up & buying already built can save lots of headache in Lagos. You know when people need money badly, they sell off well below market value.

You have done very well. E nor easy, nice one.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by bugatti02(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Congrats on the new quotation and the start up of the project... I have an estate land presently on sales and the prices are absolutely lower than other's within the area. Comparing the proximity to development and infrastructural activities going on around the estates.... It's a wish decision to buy now that d value on naira has fallen down, like a stone coming from the sky... Attached above are pictures from d estate..

You can call or whatsapp me on Kenneth,property consultant 07061264359.

Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by johnson232: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
plappville:
It was about your last message.

Its going on fine. I got another quotation.
Ok.
God will give u the financial muscle to complete it...
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2016
AreaFada2:

Congrats on the work so far. I remember we talked about it a couple of years ago.

True about expensive Lagos land. I missed opportunities over 10 years ago. Areas I looked down upon as too bushy then, are now unaffordable. Even in Ikorodu. grin cheesy

Instead of building, saving up & buying already built can save lots of headache in Lagos. You know when people need money badly, they sell off well below market value

You have done very well. E nor easy, nice one.

True talk!!
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2016
bugatti02:
Congrats on the new quotation and the start up of the project... I have an estate land presently on sales and the prices are absolutely lower than other's within the area. Comparing the proximity to development and infrastructural activities going on around the estates.... It's a wish decision to buy now that d value on naira has fallen down, like a stone coming from the sky... Attached above are pictures from d estate..

You can call or whatsapp me on Kenneth,property consultant 07061264359.

Thanks. But i didnt say i want to buy a property now. Its one thing at a time. I have a project at hand.
Re: Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. by plappville(f): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2016
johnson232:

Ok.
God will give u the financial muscle to complete it...

Thank you bro..God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Clearance Sale: furniture's In a Victoria island 5 Star Hotel (with pics) / The Art Of Negotiation In Real Estate Transactions / Oil Blocks For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.