Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) (1459 Views)

I Will Build And Host A Blog Like Yabaleft For You For N7000. -08029345672 / Want To Learn To Design And Host A Website Offline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
On https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=94148 hosting is cheaper than the domain name, That's a one year price tag they're willing to give you which you'd start paying extra the following year!

Wait, hold on!

There are other freebies:
* You receive WhoisGuard subscription for one year (a value of $2.88) absolutely free with every eligible new domain registration or transfer. WhoisGuard subscription expiration is based on purchase date rather than activation date.
* Unlimited Email accounts
* You receive a special $1.99 Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate free (valid for the first year only) with every new product purchase except domain renewals, WhoisGuard renewals, purchase of other SSL certificates or renewals or any other SSL certificates. Further restrictions may apply.

You have my word, This is quite good!

If you are having difficulties making payment or registering, i can help you out for just N1,000. So going through me will total N6,000. (I will also help you setup Email boxes if you want)

Or you could host on my account and focus on getting a domain name, that's up to you!

**For custom web apps installation (Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Abantecart e.t.c) send me a private message here on Nairaland.
**Note: Prices may change due to rise or fall of exchange rates.
Re: Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Namecheap is cool, ready to accommodate whatever kind of website.

Cheap scalable VPS is also available, deploy now.
https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=94148
Re: Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) by yinkeys(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Namecheap $9.88/year. Supercharged website hosting under $10/first year and host up to 3 websites starting out.
@DanielTheGeek does this mean I can get 3 domains & host it all for $9.88 OR the $9.88 is for only hosting & I need to paY additional fee to get 3 domains
Please explain
Re: Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
yinkeys:
Namecheap $9.88/year. Supercharged website hosting under $10/first year and host up to 3 websites starting out.
@DanielTheGeek does this mean I can get 3 domains & host it all for $9.88 OR the $9.88 is for only hosting & I need to paY additional fee to get 3 domains
Please explain

You have to pay for the additional domain names. Those domains will have their own web sites, subdomains, email accounts and DNS records that you may host in your single cPanel account. (This beats goDaddy by far, you can't host more than one on Economy package.)
Re: Buy A Top Level .com Domain Name, Ssl Support And Host For N5,000 (per Year) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Use coupon code "DOMLION" to get a discounted
domain name registration and transfer.

Discounted COM, NET, ORG, BIZ Registrations and
Transfers
The coupon code entitles you to register or transfer your
.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info at the following discounted rates:
COM Registration $9.66 + $0.18 ICANN Fee
COM Transfer $8.84 + $0.18 ICANN Fee
NET Registration $11.99 + $0.18 ICANN Fee
NET Transfer $11.19 + $0.18 ICANN Fee
ORG Registration $11.01
ORG Transfer $10.21
INFO Registration and (or) Transfer $9.66
BIZ Registration $11.07
BIZ Transfer $10.89
Hurry, though – this is a limited time offer and is also
restricted to 30 uses per account! Monthly coupons can be
applied only to 1-year domain registrations

Purchase the domain name you've been dreaming of, https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=94148

(1) (Reply)

I Created A Directory Site For Nigeria Famous Websites, Need Advice. / I Need A Programmer To Develop This Algorithm Into App / HNG Internship Or Google Africa Developer Scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.