Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! (52284 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
GlorytoGod:
Good to read from you brother.
Available 4sale

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Nulaw(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Add Me To The Group Plz 08127084772 , How Much Is Ur Rabbit Selling For Now And Do You Collect Rabbit Urine If You Do I Need It And How Much Will You Sell For But It Most Be Clean Well Taken From The Cage Thanks
.....rabbit urine is available for sale @ nulaw farm :- contact me...07034407816
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Nulaw(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Add Me To The Group Plz 08127084772 , How Much Is Ur Rabbit Selling For Now And Do You Collect Rabbit Urine If You Do I Need It And How Much Will You Sell For But It Most Be Clean Well Taken From The Cage Thanks
.....rabbit urine is available for sale @ nulaw farm :- contact me...07034407816
GlorytoGod:
No, for now I don't collect their urine.However I sell a family of 2 females and 1 male for N6,000 @ 2 months old. You can call: 08147927990.God bless you.
Ok I Will Call You To Place An Order Soon

Rabbit urine for sale @Nulaw farm....contact me:-07034407816
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by PoWConsulting: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
GET AGRIBUSINESS MANUALS AND BUSINESS PLANS INSTANTLY!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Iseoluwani: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2018
rabbits Available for sale
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by tunmch: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
As a reputable company we are specialized in production of rabbits feeds, which are specially made for weaners, growers and the pregnant does..this feeds is certified by different commercialize rabbits farmers. this formula is brought from Associate of rabbits breeders in Germany ...the era of young death of weaners is over. we produce 5kg, 10kg and 20kg. it can be supplied to within Nigeria.
contact the us on email tunmch@gmail.com
whatsapp 08124446541
cal 08124446541 and 08160817795
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by tunmch: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
As a reputable company we are specialized in production of rabbits feeds, which are specially made for weaners, growers and the pregnant does..this feeds is certified by different commercialize rabbits farmers. this formula is brought from Associate of rabbits breeders in Germany ...the era of bloats of young and adult death of weaners is over. we produce 5kg, 10kg and 20kg. it can be supplied to within Nigeria.
contact the us on email tunmch@gmail.com
whatsapp 08124446541
cal 08124446541 and 08160817795
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ready for sale. Call: 08147927990

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
READY FOR SALE:

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by vheckthor1: 2:29am On May 10, 2019
Add me to the whatsapp group, 07039466998

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Osinachiadinma: 8:55pm On May 10, 2019
Please GlorytoGod, can you add me on WhatsApp 08169064244. I am interested in rearing rabbits. we have a lot to talk about.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello good people of Nairaland, it's been quite a while. I am happy to be back in your midst. I hope all is well with everyone. May the mercy of God rest upon you all this month of July in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by adelafe2019: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Glorytogod, can you supply me a family of three at Ondo city at your price (#7,500)?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
adelafe2019:
Glorytogod, can you supply me a family of three at Ondo city at your price (#7,500)?
Yes sir. How soon?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!! BOSIM CATFISH AND RABBIT BREEDING TRAINING INSTITUTE (A SUBSIDIARY OF GLORY TO GOD FARMS) IS COMMENCING BREEDING TRAINING PROGRAMMES. THESE PROGRAMMES ARE FOR INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS WHO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BREED CATFISH TO PRODUCE CATFISH FINGERLINGS AND JUVENILES. WE ALSO TRAIN PEOPLE HOW TO BREED BROILER RABBITS WHICH CAN ATTAIN UP TO 3.5KG IN 100 DAYS! ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME FOR SEAT RESERVATION THROUGH : 08066600784 OR. 08147927990 . EMAIL : olaolayanjuone@gmail.com. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hyla with her eight 11 day old kittens

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by excanny: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Any rabbit farmer based in Ifo, Ogun state?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by TRIPLEJAY1: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
GlorytoGod:
Hyla with her eight 11 day old kittens

Can you help arrange a commercial breed to be delivered in Abeokuta Ogun state how much would it cost pls Do well to add me to the group 09033642142
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
TRIPLEJAY1:

Can you help arrange a commercial breed to be delivered in Abeokuta Ogun state how much would it cost pls Do well to add me to the group 09033642142

A winner of Hyla (BROILER RABBITS) is N3,500.
Additionally I have sent rabbits to almost every State of this country, Ogun State inclusive. If you want some, you can call 08166600784. God bless you.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
BROILER RABBITS , HYLA, PRODUCED BY EUROLAP , FRANCE.

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by excanny: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
GlorytoGod:

A winner of Hyla (BROILER RABBITS) is N3,500.
Additionally I have sent rabbits to almost every State of this country, Ogun State inclusive. If you want some, you can call 08166600784. God bless you.

What grasses do you feed them?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
excanny:

What grasses do you feed them?

Hylas are purely commercial breeds and they're mainly fed commercial feed according to their feed formula. Fodder is meant to be supplementary for them.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by excanny: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
GlorytoGod:

Hylas are purely commercial breeds and they're mainly fed commercial feed according to their feed formula. Fodder is meant to be supplementary for them.

Which breeds are best for personal consumption or which can tolerate more grass hay feeding? I want to spend close to ₦0 in rearing them using free grass hay around.

Are these Hylas the same as Herlequines?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=excanny post=80969248]

Which breeds are best for personal consumption or which can tolerate more grass hay feeding? I want to spend close to ₦0 in rearing them using free grass hay around.

Are these Hylas the same as Herlequines?[/quote
]

Then go for New Zealand .Herlequine and Hyla aren't the same.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Good morning everyone. My whatsApp no is 08166600784. If I have not added you, get connected.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
THE WhatApp Group Link to GlorytoGod Rabbit Group:

chat whatsapp com/CejaORd4Ef5BO1OVbpYadQ

Please NOTE : 1. Copy the link and paste on your browser
2. Remove the two spaces replacing each space with a dot (.)
3. Send
This way you will be taking straight to the Group
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by ElCule: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Please can 1 male service 5 females for a start?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2019
ElCule:
Please can 1 male service 5 females for a start?

Yes sir, but to make assurances doubly sure, my candid advice is you should have two males for 5 females.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by ElCule: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
GlorytoGod:

Yes sir, but to make assurances doubly sure, my candid advice is you should have two males for 5 females.

Thank you. But 2 males will be fighting all the time.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
ElCule:

Thank you. But 2 males will be fighting all the time.
Not until when they are sexually mature and when they are, you put them in separate pens. The females too will eventually be in separate pens.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by ElCule: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
GlorytoGod:

Not until when they are sexually mature and when they are, you put them in separate pens. The females too will eventually be in separate pens.

Is it necessary to put females in separate pens?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) / My Cucumber Farming Experience In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.