Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) (57879 Views)

Photo: Man Wearing Extremely Baggy Trouser Cracked Up Bank Customers / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank / Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by hazyl4real(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
hin yansh don get spaces like lace
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mental Problem.. Nothing more..
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Wizzykinging(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
erusen:
just you

Have sense
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
He look kind of homeless.... He might not afford money for belt... Some times, things are not the way it seems
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by isimemenuduehi11: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make una nor mind am.I sure say d tym dy born am, dem nor use pampers 4 am.so he wan just test am to see hw e feel to wear pampers.lolzzzzzz.
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by smartmoses(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Zoo man spoted wearing pampers,end time

Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
signature2012:
Se ka ni ise aye le le yi.... grin grin grin

grin
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dollyak:
This is not normal

Looks like a London bus. Only in your city will this happen. tongue
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gosh. Its an eyesore
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by GlitzG: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
I doubt if d guy is okay upstairs. Even normal sagging wearing boxers ano do, na pampers I go wear sag. That better not b a new trend cos I wuld neva do such even if am paid.

But wait oooo. If money(huge $$$$$) is involved, I fit attempt am ooo grin grin
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by ilyas26(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gay alert, the guy nyash dey lick
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Tonason: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Check it, he must be a drug pusher
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by booblacain(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
For real?

Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.

Click link for features and pictures.

www.nairaland.com/2907074/m-audio-av30-monitor-speakers-sale#42545250
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very graphic!
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by sameesyd(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Aftermath of being gay
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
WHY U DEY ASK?U DEY FEAR?
Wizzykinging:

How many gay you don see wear pampars
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by nightmile: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wizzykinging:

How many gay you don see wear pampars

Kenya is close ..hundreds bro
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ussyyn:
A grown up dude wearing pamper and he still dey sag? shocked grin grin

Source: http://www.melogist.com/shocking-a-grown-up-man-wearing-pampers-photo/

Photoshop! I see a baby head on d guy's hood
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by stasius: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Everybody gay gay gay gay. Nonsense!

Call it its proper name. HOMO OR HOMOSEXUAL. O
si gay.
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by ayclem01(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
End time. Pls 9ja open ya eyz say no to homosexuality. D consequnces is madness in d name of sag... Hmm I de laugh
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by andy48: 12:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Those of you secretly supporting homosexuality and kept saying "do not judge them", this is a wake-up call for you to back off and get back your senses. This is America and despite their high medical standard with free health care, their citizens are dying of the consequences of thier useless life style in the name of freedom, talk less of Africa that you can't get good medical attention despite having your own money, let alone depending on free healthcare. Most of them wear pampers and they stink because they have Anal leakage. We've all see the consequences of artificial butt and how some explodes. Some of their women sleep with their own children, and sometimes their own dogs.

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by eliwa47(m): 2:37am On Feb 06, 2016
disgusting!
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Olajoy: 3:00am On Feb 06, 2016
gay things
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by neighbourhud: 3:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Larryfest:
Dis ws staged abeg.....u dnt sag to d extent of revealing dis much space btw ur ass n leg...
Point!!!
Even if its a normal under wear, that space between his ass and leg is way too much.
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by FabioPeter: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2016
It looks like an attempt to break the internet. If it is, then it worked. Gross though.
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by FabioPeter: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2016
smartmoses:
Zoo man spoted wearing pampers,end time

Eye magnet! look at the stare of all the men in the picture. I bet if a lion were at the corner they won't notice it.
Power of an unclad woman.
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by youngfocus(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Earn money online it easy nd it wnt cos u anytin jst click on d link below nd follow d prompt. http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=51416
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Probably a faggot_ that has gotten fvcked in the ass so many times now reaping it's consequences undecided

If you gay, I ain hating on you but the bitter truth is yall motherfvckers crazy as hell...You dont Judge the Insane. We need to help this individuals

You narrow minded people are quick to judge. What if he has a medical condition?
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Macchiavelli(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2016
maybe he is a gay na.
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Ussyyn(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
EbiJUNIRO:

Photoshop! I see a baby head on d guy's hood

So you mean it photoshop?
Re: Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) by Hishowlau(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2016
He is not the one putting on pampers. Looking at his back vry well, u will se e that he is carrying a child putting on diaper on his back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.