Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) (57357 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by jonhemma11: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
An alleged kidnapper was caught this morning in Aguda-Surulere, Lagos, trying to kidnap school children.According Twitter user,one one Amuche Olivia was caught in Surulere trying to kidnap some school children.He wrote.....

”We just caught this guy Amuche Olivia in Aguda in Surulere trying school child. Parents be vigilant

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/amuche-olivia-child-kidnapper-arrested.html

3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Tunami(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
guy u greedy, u post thread e no do u and u come take ftc. Nawa u oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Ezedon(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
APC in action

10 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Richardonald(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Funny, Why did he come back maybe heavenly angel prophesis for him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by potbelly(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
her english though... undecided
I think schools should be more vigilant. They should allow only the parents, certified relations or guardians to have access to the kids in school

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Looking at the face one may have pity but inside his heart, he is looking out for his next victim. I do not know why he is still looking fresh and please do not tell me jungle justice is barbaric

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
... In other news,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by goshen26: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
They own d best aws in Lagos........tribe of no patience

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2016

Kidnappers that kill deserve CAPITAL PUNISHMENT and I don't even believe in Fetishes and Rituals angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by NaLaugh: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Flogging.
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Huh?? He has "did" ke? undecided undecided

Anyways, Thank God he hasnt "didn't" grin

32 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Ojestas(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
They don't need a gun to kill him. . The buullets in that Tweet is enough!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
I no see wetin them do am.
All I saw is wetin them wan do am

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by vault(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
dude came back....... ori to ba ma jeko grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Ezenwa11(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Olivia na woman name abi the twitter user mean Oliva?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chai.. As frosh as he is undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Kangol99(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Tenim47(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
na to burn im to ashes.., trust lagos mob
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by klassykute(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonhemma11:
An alleged kidnapper was caught this morning in Aguda-Surulere, Lagos, trying to kidnap school children.According Twitter user,one one Amuche Olivia was caught in Surulere trying to kidnap some school children.He wrote.....

”We just caught this guy Amuche Olivia in Aguda in Surulere trying school child. Parents be vigilant

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/amuche-olivia-child-kidnapper-arrested.html
; ok
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by porrigeyam(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Came for the name grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Intendy: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
the guy enter gau

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
We shall know them

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kill d motherfvcker!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Exponental(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
thank you for catching him
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:
You see now, this is what weve been saying all along. It is unknown in Yoruba culture to kidnap humans for rituals. Weve seen pictures and heard stories told of Yoruba kidnappers caught with remains of their victims and we ask who are the clients and where is the missing parts?

It has always been suspected that Ibos are the clients, but no full fact to support it. That is chamging. The Yorubas are telling their clients to do the dirty jobs themselves, dont want innocent blood on their hands no more.

This month of February alone, this okoro boy Amuche is the third one caught in the act. One was caught witj remains he was getting ready to butcher into parts. One was caught already with a child and he could not explain his relationship with the boy. He didnt know boy's name or his parents. So what are you doing with him...how did you end up having little boy in your posession...he had no answer.

Then this mtfvkr hian...he was spotted in same area, escaped, then came back and was caught. Very desperate...money is all Ibo sees, nothing else! He will risk his life and other people's for money...very suicidal!

So now that Yoruba washed their hands off these freaks have to go out and find and kidnap and do their own ritual or body for parts.

I wonder what Ibo use the body parts for, anyone know that can help my curiosity here?

Last month a Church foundation was discovered filled with human corpses killed for rituals. The victims are Hausas. Ibo is suicidal!

This okoro has been caught after two attempts...I wonder if he had done this before successfully elsewhere.

Bloody cannibalists!!! angry

Mod you can ban me...its nothing new, I expect it nowadays.
your hatred for Igbos will kill you! Crime is not a special preserve of any tribe. The good, the bad and the ugly exist in all tribes and places of human habitation. #ONENIGERIA

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by siegfried99(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.