Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** (7438 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by TheMascot(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by vault(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
ehn ehn..... you want to turn it to bore hole so quick abi grin
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by cruzita(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin wrestlemania go happen that night

1 Like

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chops.com grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by icetrimz: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Saturday Night RAW! ... Undertaker vs Paige

well thank God it aint a cage fight. Diaris room for escape :-):-)

2 Likes

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Loool. grin grinEven the best female wrestlerbl can't defeat me in that Ring grin
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by druxy(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2016
;Dayaf die
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by chriskosherbal(m): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Well it's a secondary virginity thing,well it will be cool
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Babareho(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Na die be that ooo... the lady don finish

Check this blog out www.adeatom..com
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Babareho(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Na die be that ooo... the lady don finish

Check this blog out www.adeatom..com
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by itstpia8: 2:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Dang I ain't tryna hurt him grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by omotayo9177: 2:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Ale yen ma lagbara... No referee for this kind of wrestling match.. If una like, finish una self
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by IamRespected: 2:54am On Feb 06, 2016
grin But seriously I pity guys that are virgins, my first *** I was virtually looking for the V
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 4:05am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dang I ain't tryna hurt him grin

hey ma!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

hey ma!!!!!!
Hey smiley
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Someone must tap out grin
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 4:12am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hey smiley

howz you doing today?
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

howz you doing today?
I'm good,you?
An you owe me a look at you..You gon comply?
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 4:24am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm good,you?
An you owe me a look at you..You gon comply?

cool like cucumber cheesy
will do soon... will let you know when it's up wink
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

cool like cucumber cheesy
will do soon... will let you know when it's up wink
Kay,but you best not be lien' or I'll find you. grin
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Kay,but you best not be lien' or I'll find you. grin

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

angry I can.An I promise I will cheesy
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 4:40am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry I can.An I promise I will cheesy

lol, so, where are you and what are you doing right now?

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

lol, so, where are you and what are you doing right now?
Where I am, doing what I do.
Three things I wanna do to you right now:
1.Chase you down
2.tie you up
3.force feed you sardines. cheesy You like?
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 4:54am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Where I am, doing what I do.
Three things I wanna do to you right now:
1.Chase you down
2.tie you up
3.force feed you sardines. cheesy You like?

if we're doing that butt-nakkid, no problem.. grin

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

if we're doing that butt-nakkid, no problem.. grin
Haha.No! This is suposse ta be torcher. But I shoulda known you'd come back with some ideas. grin.
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha.No! This is suposse ta be torcher. But I shoulda known you'd come back with some ideas. grin.

your proposal, my suggestion... why no? what's the issue here - the doing or the nakkid part?

i see no problem here..it's a go from my end... think aboudit for a second..... yep! mad fun and arousals all the way..

there might even be some good 'finishing' if we play our parts well enough... grin grin

true story!!

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

your proposal, my suggestion... why no? what's the issue here - the doing or the nakkid part?

i see no problem here..it's a go from my end... think aboudit for a second..... yep! mad fun and arousals all the way..

there might even be some good 'finishing' if we play our parts well enough... grin grin

true story!!
I proposed torcher not this!
Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Qualer: 5:30am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
I proposed torcher not this!

Re: What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

grin Well you certainly took it.See ya around. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Finest Girl In Nigeria Appear In New Pic / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex / Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.