Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Need Solar System - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Solar System (1734 Views)

Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, / 10 Amazing Things We’ve Learned About The Solar System In 2016 / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solar System by alatbaba1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm in need of a solar system that can power a pumping machine and maybe charge Mobile phones. Pls contact me on email : alatiseoluyemi@gmail.com or 08031548242.

Thanks
Re: I Need Solar System by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Which type of pump specification or picture required
Re: I Need Solar System by alatbaba1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Submersible pumps. I think 1.5 HP. I stay in a remote area where electricity is nt an option and i'm tired of generators.

1. Dey don't last long. (I hv more than 5 used and tired generators in my store). Mechanics r feasting on my pocket cos of repairs all the time.
2. Petrol is nt helping matters.
3. Noise from d gen is nt funny any longer.

I jst need the power to pump water like twice daily. I use a lot of water and I also share for my neighbors too
Re: I Need Solar System by tripplephi: 1:46am On Feb 06, 2016
alatbaba1:
Submersible pumps. I think 1.5 HP. I stay in a remote area where electricity is nt an option and i'm tired of generators.

1. Dey don't last long. (I hv more than 5 used and tired generators in my store). Mechanics r feasting on my pocket cos of repairs all the time.
2. Petrol is nt helping matters.
3. Noise from d gen is nt funny any longer.

I jst need the power to pump water like twice daily. I use a lot of water and I also share for my neighbors too

FUNNY.... I JUST BOUGHT ONE FROM KONGA AND ITS AWESOME, I BOUGHT IT 60K BUT THE PRICE HAS DROP TO 59..... IT COMES WITH SOLAR PANEL, 500W INVERTER AND BATTERY AND BULB..... hurry to konga or call 07065448377 silicon projects is the name of the company.... AM NOT AN AFFILATE OR MARKETTER BUT I AM A VERY VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT MY ENTIRE FLAT IS USING THIS ONE AND I AM THE ONLY ONE IN BENIN CITY USING IT AT THIS CHEAP PRICE....
Re: I Need Solar System by pat077: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
tripplephi:

FUNNY.... I JUST BOUGHT ONE FROM KONGA AND ITS AWESOME, I BOUGHT IT 60K BUT THE PRICE HAS DROP TO 59..... IT COMES WITH SOLAR PANEL, 500W INVERTER AND BATTERY AND BULB..... hurry to konga or call 07065448377 silicon projects is the name of the company.... AM NOT AN AFFILATE OR MARKETTER BUT I AM A VERY VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT MY ENTIRE FLAT IS USING THIS ONE AND I AM THE ONLY ONE IN BENIN CITY USING IT AT THIS CHEAP PRICE....
no charge controller?
Re: I Need Solar System by tripplephi: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
pat077:
no charge controller?

there is charge controller o
Re: I Need Solar System by david5565: 7:41am On May 19, 2018
Solar Systems Installation
Inverter repairs
Machine Building and repairs
3d printing, design and prototyping services

Guaranteed performance or your money back.

BuildTact Engineering - 08166165445

(1) (Reply)

How To Boil An Egg Using Mobile Phone / Express Cargo Shipping Logistics Service Chian To Nigerian / How To Sign Up Twoo Dating Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.