Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him (41241 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Common sense Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce was on Twitter three hours ago preaching common sense as usual when this Twitter user felt he could talk anyhow.

Mr. Ben shut him down real quick.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/ben-murray-bruce-gives-epic-clap-back.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Trailblazer1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Ben Murray Bruce is the #Change Nigeria needs not the current blamers

Though the dullard in aso rock and his zombies prefer German made BMW, Bruce is showing Nigerians that Nigerian made Innoson is world class.

I know this, because I have #CommonSense

LIKE if you have common sense

676 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Big shut up.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dats one thing with social media.

People just come in and spew trash.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by missKiffy(f): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
So STV uses innoson cars, that's good

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by luckynzo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Male the guy go buy sense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by 14teenK: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kids trying to show they have got balls.....I sincerely thinks he needs lifetime wisdom

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Trailblazer1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm proud to be part of the #CommonSense Revolution

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by nzeobi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
They guy felt he was on nairaland where people make baseless allegations.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by MalcoImX: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bruise will patronize Mama Put to make a point.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Trailblazer1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
MalcoImX:
Bruise will patronize Mama Put to make a point.

Ordinary Bruce, you can't spell
And you think you've made a point undecided

Yet, you still agreed that he made a point grin

Receive #CommonSense

338 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Zzyco: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Some faceless people got to respect themselves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Liberty101: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Receive #CommonSense

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Receive #CommonSense

We are in this revolution together.. .commonsense is all Nigeria needs at this critical period when everything seems to be going south north cheesy.. .

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by kenny987(f): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Best comeback in the circumstance. No need to join issues with the oaf who tried to be smart but ended up being shown up for the fool he is with his poor grammar to boot!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Monimatic(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
the guy is an APC zombie

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by LaurelP(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
This man has so much time in his hands to reply every Tom Dick and Harry online.

Yet u hardly see him utter a word in the House.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2016
LaurelP:
This man has so much time in his hands to reply every Tom Dick and Harry online.

Yet u hardly see him utter a word in the House.

Watch the video link below of Sen Bruce uttering more than words in the NHA.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ben%20bruce%20debating%20on%20the%20budget&sm=12

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
#imagine wetin the economy of the zoo for benefit if the stupid senate invested 1/4 of that BMW money in INNOSON instead................ but because he is 5% they opted to buy BMW wasting taxpayers money
back to topic, ben bruce did well.............. that man is so much karid that that is why he was able to let that mofo on twitter decode via SIVERBIRD TV that MILO TEA (ben bruce) joining issues with GINO TOMATO (twitter mofo) is equal to agwa ojo before the comradic presence of the #comonsense supremoes of which i am a chefo.............
but in any case, via agara chaa must come back, the zoo must fall

21 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2016
What are you saying? or typing?
iamkeyz:
#imagine wetin the economy of the zoo for benefit if the stupid senate invested 1/4 of that BMW money in INNOSON instead................ but because he is 5% they opted to buy BMW wasting taxpayers money
back to topic, ben bruce did well.............. that man is so much karid that that is why he was able to let that mofo on twitter decode via SIVERBIRD TV that MILO TEA (ben bruce) joining issues with GINO TOMATO (twitter mofo) is equal to agwa ojo before the comradic presence of the #comonsense supremoes of which i am a chefo.............
but in any case, via agara chaa must come back, the zoo must fall

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
misscastle:
What are you saying? or typing?
what only hyper karid entities can decode via DSTV
meanwhile, MAY JUNE is WAEC, JUNE JULY is NECO, please, aWHEN IS JAMB?
in other words fire me you nomenclature at this ataima T
because the godz are on skirt and blouse

28 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Trailblazer1(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I quit trying since I learnt that Wisdom is too high for a fool to understand undecided

Common Sense is not meant for zombies grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by 7footre(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

what only hyper karid entities can decode via DSTV
meanwhile, MAY JUNE is WAEC, JUNE JULY is NECO, please, aWHEN IS JAMB?
in other words fire me you nomenclature at this ataima T
because the godz are on skirt and blouse
You are learning fast! That's nice bro keep up
Nb I so love the ways kegites speak

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by foriz4u(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2016
the boy go be like..."chia I don Bleep up"... lol...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by brunofarad(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that the guy must be a Nairalander...

Talking anyhow here is a hobby to some folks here you know grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by NinaArsenal(f): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by bimbochoco(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Let him live in shame now....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Good for him.. Some foools be hiding behind their key pads to disrespect people old enough to be their father and feed their generations yet unborn.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by SylarsMcQuins: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
This bros shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by bunmioguns(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by LesbianBoy(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Some people just love to talk rubbish online

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.