Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Install Clockworkmod Cwm Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Clockworkmod Cwm Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 4 (597 Views)

New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC / How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 / How To Root And Install Twrp Recovery On Infinix Note 2 X600 XOS. 1gb And 2gb Ve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Clockworkmod Cwm Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 4 by alexintech(f): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Recently I posted an article in which I explained How to Root & UnRoot Xiaomi Mi4, if you haven't checked it yet then you can do it now here http://www.alexintutor.com/2016/01/how-to-root-and-unroot-xiaomi-mi-4.html.

Today I'm going to do something similar, today I'll be explaining How to Install custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi4, in this tutorial I'll be teaching you how to flash Clockworkmod recovery on Mi4 so if you haven't rooted your device yet, go ahead and do that first before beginning this guide.
If you've already rooted your Xiaomi Mi 4 then you might want to Install custom recovery like Clockworkmod. Below is a tutorial guide which will teach you How to install CWM recovery or Clockworkmod recovery on your Xiaomi Mi 4.

Things You Need to Know:

Your Xiaomi Mi 4 must be Rooted, so if you haven't rooted your phone yet, check this tutorial How to Root Xiaomi Mi 4 without loosing warranty.
Make sure that you have at least 80% battery before proceeding. If the phone runs out of battery in between the process, it might get bricked, so make sure it has enough battery and continue.....http://www.alexintutor.com/2016/01/how-to-install-clockworkmod-cwm.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Ntel Can Win The Hearts Of Nigerians / Infinix Hot Note For Sale / Gadjets That Shaped History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.