Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! (4429 Views)

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" / Patoranking Covered In Dollars As He Cuddles Two Women In His Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Munachi abii 28, and Sarah ofili 31 are causing men over the work permanent stiffness with their beauty.

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by poshestmina(f): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Muna,you are really pretty

Why did your life turn out this way?
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:
Muna,you are really pretty

Why did your life turn out this way?
thanks..but my life never turned anyway. Its going goof
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by poshestmina(f): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

If you can sleep your way to MBGN, you should be able to sleep your way to a big position now too

4 Likes

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

If you can sleep your way to MBGN, you should be able to sleep your way to a big position now too
LMAO laugh out loudly dis night, chai!! wicked
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 06, 2016
BEAUTIFUL LADIES, i wanna have muna on my bed though im still younger than her.
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by greatme2good(f): 1:00am On Feb 06, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by greatme2good(f): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Now u are Muna,tomorrow u will deny it.
stop hyping urself allow people to do d hyping for u.
Nice pics though.

2 Likes

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:15am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

I never slept my way to mbgn. Where did you get such information
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by poshestmina(f): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

So why can't you 'not sleep the way to the top?
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Qualer: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

2 Likes

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Do they have golden pussys?
Mtscheew. Let me call my chioma to come over for the weekend.

1 Like

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by adexdon(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
black is beautiful
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Ruq: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Munachi, will you marry me. No kidding.
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

because that's dirty
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ruq:
Munachi, will you marry me. No kidding.
God forbid! lipsrsealed
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

because that's dirty
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by poshestmina(f): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
because that's dirty
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wasn't expecting you to say otherwise
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hey Muna, a beauty like yours is rare.Do you have any special health diet?are there things you stay away from inorder to stay beautiful?
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by gemale(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi abii 28, and Sarah ofili 31 are causing men over the work permanent stiffness with their beauty.
Muna (if u r d 1). U dnt have 2 throw ur beauty in our face. U r sexy. U kno it. We know it. It's nt fair or u want make we use ur fine pic self-service?
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by cruzita(f): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
they should go and rest ,we are tired of them,they are old news

1 Like

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by poshestmina(f): 1:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Keep deceiving yourself
So no celebrity showed up for you and you decided to interview your friend grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
cruzita:
they should go and rest ,we are tired of them,they are old news
jealousy
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Hey Muna, a beauty like yours is rare.Do you have any special health diet?are there things you stay away from inorder to stay beautiful?
drink water
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
poshestmina:

Keep deceiving yourself
So no celebrity showed up for you and you decided to interview your friend grin cheesy cheesy

hater
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
drink water

Haba!!!! Water ke? Most girls drink plenty water daily but they are not as fine as you. Ok I understand you don't wanna share your secret. That would have helped us to reduce the number of ugly ladies in Naija. grin
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Haba!!!! Water ke? Most girls drink plenty water daily but they are not as fine as you. Ok I understand you don't wanna share your secret. That would have helped us to reduce the number of ugly ladies in Naija. grin
o shattup
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2016
poshestmina:

Keep deceiving yourself

shuttup
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Bizinton: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
o shattup

Muna!!! Oh I forgot to ask you, how much do you charge for Till Day Break(TDB)? I hope the rate does not exceed N850 considering the High Mileage,Slackness and Health Hazard associated with drilling a Borehole like yours. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Muna!!! Oh I forgot to ask you, how much do you charge for Till Day Break(TDB)? I hope the rate does not exceed N850 considering the High Mileage,Slackness and Health Hazard associated with drilling a Borehole like yours. cool
muna is not for sale...but your mother is...OK!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicole Scherzinger And Lewis Hamilton Are Engaged / "We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives" - P-square Reveals / Wow See How Ludacris Fiancee EUDOXIE Used To Look Like In The Past!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.