Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man (25488 Views)

Yemi Alade Stuns in South Africa Venda Attire, Rock It On Stage / Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Yemi Alade Stuns In Red Native Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by abiodun2007: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Yemi Alade looked stunning in a fringe crop top and Ankara pants..The singer als revealed she is very much single and has given clues on the characters her ideal man must possess. She told Saturday Beats

“I like my man to be God fearing; have a good sense of style and good humour. He has to be one that has ambition and purpose and he must show it, not just talk about it.

See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/yemi-alade-stuns-in-fringe-crop-top-reveals-qualities-of-her-ideal-man.html

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX0Jnagv0h/?taken-by=yemialade

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by abiodun2007: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by olayinka807: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
cool cool
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Topccy007: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by SolexxBarry(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2016
grin that black old woman sitting down be kike, children of nowadays, ewuuuuu undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Afrok(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice pics.... am sure Aunty Linda, Rita, Mummy Genny and others said the same thing when they were much younger shocked.
My dear u are looking for an Angel, please go to heaven and look for him.

Girls being looking for a God fearing man, but they themselves can't attract a God fearing manundecided

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by brunofarad(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Nairaland gradually turning to instagram grin

Thanks for these bloggers. grin

Good morning. Fatherland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by SylarsMcQuins: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Pishure sharing kwantinues......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Siberia101: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Love her cleavage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by EagleScribes: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
If you want an ideal man, Be an ideal woman too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Vaxt(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
That 1 follow

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Pascal181: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
I can't help admiring this lady. I so much love her.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by dejonathan(f): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
I Have All Does Qualities.....YEMI ALADE...WILL U MARRY ME??
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by PeinDanzo(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
End time stupid clothes

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by goldiam(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
see the saloon wet she dey make her hair. Well I no go talk wet in dey my mind.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by HomeOfMe(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
She's not expecting a readymade man-that's good. I wish she finds her missing rib,the bone of her bone..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by goldiam(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
see the saloon wet she dey make her hair. Well I no go talk wetin dey my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Sijo01(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Still looking for Jonny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Afrok:
Nice pics.... am sure Aunty Linda, Rita, Mummy Genny and others said the same thing when they were much younger shocked.

Girls being looking for a God fearing man, but they themselves can't attract a God fearing manundecided

God bless you. I wish I could like this more than once

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by BUSHHUNTER: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Get a clay and made one yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2016
advertisement strategies....oluwa pick her call this year...to all my single ladies...God will pick our call this year..AMEN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Advert things... Oga Seun suppose get alert b4 dz tin make front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
The old woman sitting in the second is just looking at her like "what is this one wearing?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Afrok(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

God bless you. I wish I could like this more than once
thanks.... God Bless you too sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by NinaArsenal(f): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Wow. She looks beautiful

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by moneybag100: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2016
After you don bang phyno tired finish you now want God fearing man....ladies sha.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Macchiavelli(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Afrok:

. she didn't state much unlike some girls that will say he must be 6 ft, must have shiny teeth, must wear size 49 shoes, fair in complexion.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by bunmioguns(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
She is still looking for her Johnny that don impregnate about 4 women

Good luck

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Burger01(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by PGON(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2016
When you see a job advert, you have all the requirements, but can't just apply cos there is no application form,.

Sigh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by konji1(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
She Look so lovely!!!! kiss kiss

Meanwhile Visit
www.melogist.com

For Your Entertainment And Celebrity Gossips..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her / Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.