Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pls Help With An Abstract On Project Topic 'analysis Of Grain Drying Methods' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help With An Abstract On Project Topic 'analysis Of Grain Drying Methods' (650 Views)

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / King Jaja Of Opobo (1821-1891) - An Abstract / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With An Abstract On Project Topic 'analysis Of Grain Drying Methods' by Frezhkid10(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Pls guru's in the house..I need a comprehensive abstract on 'ANALYSIS OF GRAIN DRYING METHODS'...My supervisor has rejected abt 5 abstract form me...I don't know what to write again oo..pls nairalanders, help a confused student...
Re: Pls Help With An Abstract On Project Topic 'analysis Of Grain Drying Methods' by psucc(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Abstract is simply a summary of all the chapters. Example.

1. It looks at the topic and set out the sources of data

2. It also look at the methodology employed, analysis and of course some findings and recommendations.

It should be as crisp as possible and not lengthy (about 100 words).
Re: Pls Help With An Abstract On Project Topic 'analysis Of Grain Drying Methods' by Walexz02(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2016
You can only derive abstract from your main project, spanning from chapter one to the last chapter. We can only help you with an abstract of your work when we get hold of your project work.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With An Abstract On Project Topic 'analysis Of Grain Drying Methods' by ThegreatLion: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Frezhkid10:
Pls guru's in the house..I need a comprehensive abstract on 'ANALYSIS OF GRAIN DRYING METHODS'...My supervisor has rejected abt 5 abstract form me...I don't know what to write again oo..pls nairalanders, help a confused student...

I sent you PM. Do check you mail

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful' A Soldier Scores 300 In 2016/17 Utme / Unilorin Will Accept Candidates With 180+ This Year / Maticulation(oko Poly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.