Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo (26952 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by anonimi: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
BTW, how many times has Buhari visited the sites and victims of the several attacks by HIS terrorists since May 29?
Instead he is JUNKETING all around the world in the presidential jets he promised to hand over to revive Nigeria Airways.
How any patriotic Nigerian can continue to support such a blatant LIAR and hypocrite beats the imagination, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by flokii: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
d simple truth is... Bokoharam or not, the northern elites weren't okay with Jonathan (a minority) as their leader... something the clueless.man still doesn't understand till now..

same way the easterners have resorted to blowing of pipelines and co. just cos they don't want a northerner too

it's really a sad story for those girls... buh what's my own there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
9jatatafo:

My question concerning the chibok girls is this. How come no tv station in Nigeria have never aired an interview with one of the supposedly girls that they claimed to escape from the BH in Sambisa forest?
What about the principal of the school where the girls were supposedly abducted from
My dear-so many intriguing questions but no clear answers.However,the Chibok issue remains a scam that only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by MrGerald(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
bettercreature:
IPOB youth and their upside down thinking mentality,You would have comprehend it easily if the article was writting in pidging
You need to go back to school bro, unless you're not trying to write in English?
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by BayLord01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
dani3:
Even OBJ knows that the chibok girls saga is a big scam... grin BABA just tell them the truth, there is nothing like chibok girls missing. All na APC part of propoganda. Call me ipob i don't care. tongue
I doubt your level of education.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
This chibok girls of a thing is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by blackboy2star(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
All of una politician just dey act Bollywood script for us Act 1 Scene 53 for 250 million mumu...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by zoomzoom(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
bettercreature:
IPOB youth and their upside down thinking mentality,You would have comprehend it easily if the article was writting in pidging

See grammar"comprehend"...see spelling "writting"...like seriously?...what the heck happened to our education?
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Emmasky50: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
their is nothing like chiboks girl it was all apc propaganda. cos if their was PMB he Shuld ave bring Dem bak b4 December

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by joseph1832(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

Nothing in your provided links correspond to your earlier assertion that:

You will have to try harder in proving that the political party, PDP said something that was not true about APC using the Chibok saga for its benefit, which is ABOMINABLE surely! angry
Every link I provided has everything to do with what you requested.

You asked me to provide credible sources to back up my claim as regard this post I made:

joseph1832:

Didn't the PDP as at then accuse the APC of being behind the Chibok girls kidnap and accusing them of sponsoring the BBOG campaign?

Which I did, now you're here saying this nonsense! Honestly, people like you are so blinded with hate and bitterness that you can never ever see the truth, even when its staring at you right in your face.

Bro, you're suffering from scotoma. You need help really.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Nbote(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Please learn not to speak from the angle of being bias. If you must know, under who's watch were the Chibok girls kidnapped? I believe it was mine right?

Didn't the PDP as at then accuse the APC of being behind the Chibok girls kidnap and accusing them of sponsoring the BBOG campaign?

Whether you want to believe it or not, the delayed response of the Jonathan led government is the remote cause why those girls may never be found again. If they had acted, rather than lay blame and accuse everybody, things will have been different.

So I believe even you now know that the BBOG campaign is putting pressure on the PMB lead government to bring the girls back.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If only u read my comment and understood for what it was, then u probably would have understood my point. Dat d past govt wasn't proactive enof in tackling the BH menace in d initial stages is an undisputed and undeniable fact. So also is it undeniable dat d APC campaigned using those same failings, making promises and pledges dat were clearly neither feasible nor viable. D APC clearly didn't expect to find things dis complicated. A man who always wants to look for excuses instead of solutions rarely gets anything done. Good riddance to zombie rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by joseph1832(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nbote:

If only u read my comment and understood for what it was, then u probably would have understood my point. Dat d past govt wasn't proactive enof in tackling the BH menace in d initial stages is an undisputed and undeniable fact. So also is it undeniable dat d APC campaigned using those same failings, making promises and pledges dat were clearly neither feasible nor viable. D APC clearly didn't expect to find things dis complicated. A man who always wants to look for excuses instead of solutions rarely gets anything done. Good riddance to zombie rubbish.
And whose fault is it that things are this complicated? Mine and yours right?

The APC simply played politic, like the PdP did, using PMB's personal life as a yardstick to smear him and stop him. Did PMB complain?

There can only solutions when one know exactly the depth of damage done.

Thank goodness I've stopped listening to the Wailing Wailers.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by bellyman4u: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
The only reason why this old fool supported Buhari is because he knew Buhari will fight corruption and he is the grandfather of corruption since 1999. The PDP he is blaming today was his family and Jonathan he is blaspheming today is his political offspring. He thinks he is smart but God is smarter !

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by porka: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
“We tried, but with Jonathan, it was best that PDP should fail to save Nigeria,” Obasanjo said.

Is Obasanjo still a member of the PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Elhabeeb1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
justice2016:
chibok girls na scam ...i never happened

I just don't understand the way people like you just come up with a most stupid opinion. What the f**k is your problem, just tell me I might help you out. If it's a scam then the whole bombings too are scam, all the villages raised, the police/military killed, in fact terrorism is a scam.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Nbote(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
joseph1832:

The APC simply played politic,.

I'm glad u finally agreed to one fact and from ur reason dey don't have solutions yet becos dey still don't know d depth of d "damage" right? Since u have stopped listening to "wailing wailers" u shldn't have been bothered by my comment. Atleast a "wailing wailer" is being realistic. It's beta than being stuck in a loop of zombie mirage.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Elhabeeb1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Every sane human being has a limit to what he/she termed as normal, OBJ supported GEJ as a VP, later as acting president and ultimately supporting him to emerge president against the wishes of a lot of people. All this I believe with the best intention for the country. But with advice coming from people with sentiment, they end up ruining GEJ and the country. We now have an opportunity today, are we going to support the current administration to revive the country or are we going frustrate their effort!
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
They can't be found because there was no missing chibok girls at the first place. You can't find what wasn't missing
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by joseph1832(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nbote:

I'm glad u finally agreed to one fact and from ur reason dey don't have solutions yet becos dey still don't know d depth of d "damage" right? Since u have stopped listening to "wailing wailers" u shldn't have been bothered by my comment. Atleast a "wailing wailer" is being realistic. It's beta than being stuck in a loop of zombie mirage.
Oh don't get me wrong, I saw a comment that needed quoting so I quoted, plain and simple, I had no idea I was quoting a wailer. tongue

So now that I know, please continue wailing eh.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Realist2: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Obj is gradually crawling back to wailers club.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by blackboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Have you heard this administration say anything about the return of the girls? They have said they have completed their assignment against Boko Haram but no menti
on about Chibok girls. They are not lying
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by dani3(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
BayLord01:
I doubt your level of education.
keep doubting... tongue
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by sinola(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by emamos: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
anytexy:
Gullible supporters of ... fill in the gap.
i now realiz u ar confirm ddrn...It is well
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
AbleGodAlways:
So Buhari is lying.
that's what OBJ means
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by chernest2002: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chibok girls na job.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Mrjo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
kennydee05:
If the past administration had offered quick response to that ugly incident, we would have gotten more than enough clue on their whereabouts but instead of doing that they were dancing shoki somewhere in Kano.

May we never put small brain in a big shoe again
so if u ar presdo when recieve infor u start acting without finding out if it's valid ? Well sorry for u.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Mrjo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elhabeeb1:
Every sane human being has a limit to what he/she termed as normal, OBJ supported GEJ as a VP, later as acting president and ultimately supporting him to emerge president against the wishes of a lot of people. All this I believe with the best intention for the country. But with advice coming from people with sentiment, they end up ruining GEJ and the country. We now have an opportunity today, are we going to support the current administration to revive the country or are we going frustrate their effort!
u ar just doing the same thing (even worse), and expecting differance result.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Meaning bubu has been deceiving his followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.