Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number (4439 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Photos: Girl ends up with a black eye after she refused to give a guy her number

How can a man hit you because you refused to give him your number? But that is what Twitter user Erica Raynee claimed. She shared these photos writing: "Apparently niggas get in they feelngs when a bitch dont wanna give they number. First black eye smh"

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Eeyaa.
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2016

Daretodiffer haba y? You would have just given the number jejely
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Kustin(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2016
grin, other gal shud learn from dis

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by abimbawealth(f): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
...he taketh it by force...
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Silly girl. Instead of her to visit a chemist and tend to her swollen eye, she took to social media to seek publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Chai! undecided
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
End time.

If you care to know, d end time ministry is back here to stay...

If it hurts you so much,tell Oga bubu to provide job opportunities to avoid one or two things like spending decades here on Nairaland or

Pay the #5000 monthly allowance to us ...

My second class hons certificate is there wasting just cos of this end time country.

If e dey pain you,ga Nara nsusu n'aka ekwensu..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Beadex1(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2016
She forgot to add that she insulted The Guy and call him names b4 this reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by vault(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2016
she forget to report telling the guy "eh eh, look at yourself... am I your type" grin

but the guy na bad dude oo grin
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Sabadon(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2016
op I just finished my boxing coaching class

so can I have ur number
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by brighthp(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
I know it can't happen in naija....naija babes sef gat no chill
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by omarithmetics: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2016

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
If I were the girl's brother, the guy that did that is just history... Vex big time!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Lilprincey(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is she related to black eye peas? The guy should be charged for human assault..
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Leriebloom(f): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some guys sha
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Swizdoe(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
brighthp:
I know it can't happen in naija....naija babes sef gat no chill
I dey tell you.... They will tear your clothes in return
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by allyon(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
abimbawealth:
...he taketh it by force...
.Lols u are crazy
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by abimbawealth(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
allyon:
.Lols u are crazy
We are crazy grin
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by allyon(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
abimbawealth:
We are crazy grin
(laughing maniacally).
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by abimbawealth(f): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
allyon:
(laughing maniacally).
Continue...the Lord is your muscle
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by cruzita(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
any nigga wey go try this nonsense near any of my sister go regret the day dem born am.I go just smash him balls with pestle .rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
any nigga wey go try this nonsense near any of my sister go regret the day dem born am.I go just smash him balls with pestle .rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol action lady I sallute u
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by allyon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
abimbawealth:
Continue...the Lord is your muscle
.keep silent. the lord is ur deliverer
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin
Sabadon:
op I just finished my boxing coaching class

so can I have ur number
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by jonaifame22(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
I don't believe this gals are liars, if it is true that she got this cos she didn't give a guy her number then almost half of the gals worldwide will be walking the road wth a black eye
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by Richardonald(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Am glad this not nigeria.. A real naija dude wil just walk away where as there as many chickz out there waiting...
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by greatness22(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lolzz, the guy nah Floyd Mayweather brother.
Re: Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number by skywalker240(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
this one is strong oo

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy / Why Is It Dat All These Hot Babes Usually Marry Men Dat Are Not So Handsome? / Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.