Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances (66274 Views)

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm a batch B15 (stream 1) corp member, posted to Taraba state on October 28th 2015. I opened an account with UBA on camp and the account details was sent to me day after leaving camp. (November 17th). I redeployed to Delta state and reported at the secretariat on November 18th, 2015.
Till now, I haven't received my December & January allowances. Majority of my friends whom we redeployed to various states together have been paid duly, which leaves me to wonder what i did that they didn't do. I've called & called., sent messages too; from the accountant to state coordinator (Taraba). Yes, I got across to them.
The officials here said there's nothing they can do to help. I've exhausted all avenues, even tweets to @nysc_ng aren't responded to. This plea goes to the authorities in charge to help facilitate my allowances. Moderators., I'll appreciate front page for wider audience & contributions. Thank you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
The title of your post nearly sent shiver down my spine. I thought Nysc were not paying at all and I'm getting excited about going for batch A 16. Thank God it's only you sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
lofty900:
The title of your post nearly sent shiver down my spine. I thought Nysc were not paying at all and I'm getting excited about going for batch A 16. Thank God it's only you sha
don't get too excited.. i was also in your shoes..now I'm regretting not differing nysc for further studies. you never can tell...it could be you tomorrow. you dont have to rejoice over my predicament.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
littlemistress:

don't get too excited.. i was also in your shoes..now I'm regretting not differing nysc for further studies. you never can tell...it could be you tomorrow. you dont have to rejoice over my predicament.
go back to taraba and find out from ur coordinator. Maybe the paperwork was not done properly. BTW how much is state government paying you in delta?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
lofty900:
go back to taraba and find out from ur coordinator. Maybe the paperwork was not done properly. BTW how much is state government paying you in delta?
you've got a point but you know, I'm serving.. do you mind going to taraba on my behalf?? we'll share the allowances once its paid undecided

27 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
littlemistress:

you've got a point but you know, I'm serving.. do you mind going to taraba on my behalf?? we'll share the allowances once its paid undecided
you're serving abi? Continue serving for free, your face will be on NTA by November as the only corper who diligently served her father's land without collecting a kobo.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
cc: yokiti crazyman ogbeche77 lalasticlala
y'all should come to my aid.
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
lofty900:
you're serving abi? Continue serving for free, your face will be on NTA by November as the only corper who diligently served her father's land without collecting a kobo.
let me school you a bit, the rest of my allowances are intact..
I'm not the only one affected between, you sound pained. please continue propagating this..i need more publicity on this matter. smiley

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
littlemistress:

let me school you a bit, the rest of my allowances are intact..
I'm not the only one affected between, you sound pained. please continue propagating this..i need more publicity on this matter. smiley
see paining. Kikikikiki, how many allowances do they give to corpers huh? I'm feeling sorry for you already, it's not good what those people are doing to you. Maybe you should have remained in taraba to avoid all these stories that touch the heart.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
lofty900:
see paining. Kikikikiki, how many allowances do they give to corpers huh? I'm feeling sorry for you already, it's not good what those people are doing to you. Maybe you should have remained in taraba to avoid all these stories that touch the heart.
how many allowances?? lol
otondo to be., you'll soon find out.

16 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
littlemistress:

how many allowances?? lol
otondo to be., you'll soon find out.
thought you said all your friends that you redeployed together with have received their allawee that it's only you that's remaining? Why now say that you're not the only one affected? All these lies that you're blowing is a hit back2back. Don't try to attract sympathy by lying, see how you just fall your hands, if I wanted to help you, I won't help you again. 'singing gbesere ooooo, gbesere ooooo'

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
lofty900:
thought you said all your friends that you redeployed together with have received their allawee that it's only you that's remaining? Why now say that you're not the only one affected? All these lies that you're blowing is a hit back2back. Don't try to attract sympathy by lying, see how you just fall your hands, if I wanted to help you, I won't help you again. 'singing gbesere ooooo, gbesere ooooo'

otondo to be, why you carry my matter for head like gala?? ok thanks but keep your help. He who's mightier than you will raise help from another angle. God Almighty is ever capable.
Incase you dont know, the allowance is my right. between thanks for your unsolicited help smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
littlemistress:

otondo to be, why you carry my matter for head like gala?? ok thanks but keep your help. He who's mightier than you will raise help from another angle. God Almighty is ever capable.
Incase you dont know, the allowance is my right. between thanks for your unsolicited help smiley
who said the allawee is not your right? You carried yourself all the way to taraba for service, as if that's not enough, you carried yourself again to delta, did Nysc ask you to run away helter skelter? Enjoy your stay in delta but no need to complain, just endure. Patient dog eat the fattest bone grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by healthyarena(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Maybe some of the officials in Taraba decided to use your allawee for pepper soup Just kidding tho! Talk to your LI or ZI first sweerie!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
healthyarena:
Maybe some of the officials in Taraba decided to use your allawee for pepper soup Just kidding tho! Talk to your LI or ZI first sweerie!
I already did. Did you miss the part where i said they couldn't help? Even the state coordinator!!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by SlickM(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
NYSC Na wa o. Myself I relocated from Ogun to Enugu. I'm stream 2 B15. I haven't received

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by healthyarena(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
littlemistress:

I already did. Did you miss the part where i said they couldn't help? Even the state coordinator!!
Oh I see! sorry!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by yetunsbay(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nw i knw definitn of O.Y.O !
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
SlickM:
NYSC Na wa o. Myself I relocated from Ogun to Enugu. I'm stream 2 B15. I haven't received
stream 2?? c'mon! you already got your december pay in camp. be expecting January's, ok??
only stream 1 can relate. sad

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by elmisti(m): 1:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Babe, it normal when some states hold the 3mnth allowance of redeployed corp members......But to be sincere with you ehn, might be dat u av to forgo the allawee o, cuz as I hrd, its cbn that is paying us directly now ( due to the single acnt nonsense )...but try harder, Taraba officials/ bankers ar d one with d dough.....and as per that nigga up dere...I wish him the best...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
elmisti:
Babe, it normal when some states hold the 3mnth allowance of redeployed corp members......But to be sincere with you ehn, might be dat u av to forgo the allawee o, cuz as I hrd, its cbn that is paying us directly now ( due to the single acnt nonsense )...but try harder, Taraba officials/ bankers ar d one with d dough.....and as per that nigga up dere...I wish him the best...
easy to say undecided I'm aware of the TSA & how it's done but others are being paid.
yokiti ogbeche77 lalasticlala
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by omitooguns(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
na Twitter sure pass. @nysc_ng
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep cool. Sometimes it happens. Be on your lgi 's neck . He ll make sure it is resolved
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by hemartins(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
talk to your local government inspector.
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by MzPecs(f): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
littlemistress:
I'm a batch B15 (stream 1) corp member, posted to Taraba state on October 28th 2015. I opened an account with UBA on camp and the account details was sent to me day after leaving camp. (November 17th). I redeployed to Delta state and reported at the secretariat on November 18th, 2015.
Till now, I haven't received my December & January allowances. Majority of my friends whom we redeployed to various states together have been paid duly, which leaves me to wonder what i did that they didn't do. I've called & called., sent messages too; from the accountant to state coordinator (Taraba). Yes, I got across to them.
The officials here said there's nothing they can do to help. I've exhausted all avenues, even tweets to @nysc_ng aren't responded to. This plea goes to the authorities in charge to help facilitate my allowances. Moderators., I'll appreciate front page for wider audience & contributions. Thank you.

...and you're sure you submitted every account details you were asked to submit in camp?
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
littlemistress:

your been punishef for redeploying.... Lol...... You better pester and frustrate your ZI and state coordinator unless you wana say sorry to you allawee
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by brunofarad(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pathetic
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:

Thanking God for another persons misfortune
Later you'd still call on the same God for favors, then you'd wonder why he is not answering

11 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by MansaMoussa: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Strong People in Strong Places doing Strong Things.
Mods biko. Help a sister.
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Mopolchi: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
eh ya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.