Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Encounter With Push CV - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Encounter With Push CV (639 Views)

My Encounter With A GTB Staff / We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Push CV by lil2: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good day house, I just want to narrate my encounter with push cv and see if someone here has had a better encounter.

Two weeks ago I paid N2500 to PushCv for them to re-write my cv, and they were actually supposed to deliver it via email address after 5 days (Wednesday 3rd Feb.) I actually felt the need to retouch my CV before applying for the Dangote GETS that expired yesterday.

I actually started calling Push CV's office from that very Wednesday and they kept assuring me that I'll receive it before the end of biz, that day, but they didn't send it, I called Thursday and they placed me on hold only to come back with a story that the agent working on my CV was not done that as soon as he's done I'll get the CV. To cut a long story short, today is Saturday 4:50 pm and I still don't have it yet. The aim of re-writing my CV has been defeated. I had to make use of the one I have with me.

Well the annoying part of the whole episode is that whenever I call they won't answer and the very next minute they put off their phone. After some hours again they'll put on their phone and still refuse to take their calls. Well I don't want to believe that their battery ran out cos that happened a couple of times. This makes me wonder how Nigerian businesses can compete with that of foreigners cos customer service is very poor plus they don't even keep their words.

Also I was tempted to think that is it cos the money is "small"? But then that was what they advertised on their site and I paid. I actually expected more from PushCv, I hope they amend their ways else they may not be in business for long.
Re: Encounter With Push CV by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chai!

See cheap scam.... undecided
I trust Jobberman will never do such, Kudos to them.
Re: Encounter With Push CV by PushCV: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello, my name is Joshua from PushCV.

We apologize for this sincerely. We will ensure your CV is re-written accordingly and you get a refund for inconveniences.

Kindly send your details including your phone number to joshua@pushcv.com

Warm Regards.

lil2:
Good day house, I just want to narrate my encounter with push cv and see if someone here has had a better encounter.

Two weeks ago I paid N2500 to PushCv for them to re-write my cv, and they were actually supposed to deliver it via email address after 5 days (Wednesday 3rd Feb.) I actually felt the need to retouch my CV before applying for the Dangote GETS that expired yesterday.

I actually started calling Push CV's office from that very Wednesday and they kept assuring me that I'll receive it before the end of biz, that day, but they didn't send it, I called Thursday and they placed me on hold only to come back with a story that the agent working on my CV was not done that as soon as he's done I'll get the CV. To cut a long story short, today is Saturday 4:50 pm and I still don't have it yet. The aim of re-writing my CV has been defeated. I had to make use of the one I have with me.

Well the annoying part of the whole episode is that whenever I call they won't answer and the very next minute they put off their phone. After some hours again they'll put on their phone and still refuse to take their calls. Well I don't want to believe that their battery ran out cos that happened a couple of times. This makes me wonder how Nigerian businesses can compete with that of foreigners cos customer service is very poor plus they don't even keep their words.

Also I was tempted to think that is it cos the money is "small"? But then that was what they advertised on their site and I paid. I actually expected more from PushCv, I hope they amend their ways else they may not be in business for long.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bookies And Their Unique Features / Online Magazine Publishing / Can I Convert Airtime To Real Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.