Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 (8965 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Businesstools(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR 2016 RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY.

CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION

1. Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications (see Guide to Candidates on Educational Requirements for Entry Category):

a. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
c. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
d. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
e. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
f. All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.

2. Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.

3. Any candidate possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.

4. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.

5. Applicants must be between the age of 18 - 21 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders, while age 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE etc.
Applicants must not be married.

6. Candidate is required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation form.

7. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.

8. Candidates with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67), fracture, stammering, or any natural disability.

9. Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.

10. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate's LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate's Parent or Guardian.
e. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.

11. The completed application form is to be submitted online.

12. Candidates will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 1 before recruitment.

13. Any candidate suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such candidate shall also be handed over to the police for prosecution.

14. The period of Aptitude Test and Certificate Screening is dd-mm-yyyy.

15. COMPUTER LITERACY IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES.

SUBMISSION OF FORM

On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and print out all that are required.

Interested candidates should visit https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply.

I wish all Nairalanders success.

Others jobseekers who are not interested in joining the Nigerian Navy may be interested in the information on my signature.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by spicytayomic(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.

Hope them go read this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Businesstools(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
I hope so too, cos if they fail to listen, they'll surely be caught and dismissed and even handed over to the Nigerian police for prosecution on charges of forgery, impersonation and other related offences. If you have a friend or relative in the Navy, ask what happened to some members of 16AK.
spicytayomic:
Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.

Hope them go read this
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Lastanza: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why wouldn't dem display obnoxious tendencies wen many of dem ar ill-educated personnel.
Able bodied and willing informed minds are evrywhere looking for a place of engagement and dis pipl are looking for children to deprive dem of education. is dis not child Labour?

Why not recruite independent educated pipl dat would not go about harassing civilians in d name of being in a military uniform. A parastatal as big and sensitive as nevy is recruiting children at d expense of superior intelligence in d name of cutting cost. No wonder many of dem(both d military and d paramilitary) are always quick to display dia other side of human.
Employ graduates and pay dem dia commensurate salary and get d best from dem not all dis pennywise pound foolish economics.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by charcoal(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
pls wen ll the registration close?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Businesstools(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bros cool down,

There are two cadres of personnel in the military, the NN inclusive. Not only in Nigeria, but worldwide, namely: Commissioned Officers Cadre and the Non-Commissioned Officers Cadre.

Contrary to what you think, the Nigerian Navy does not recruit illiterate persons. The Nigerian navy is made-up of professionals from all fields of human endeavor, Doctors, Lawyers, Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, Pharmacists, Accountants (Chartered and Non-chartered), Statisticians, etc. Just name it? The Navy has it. But the ongoing recruitment is for the Non-commissioned Officers Cadre (Otherwise called Ratings Cadre) and only Non-graduates are allowed to apply.

Lastanza:
Why wouldn't dem display obnoxious tendencies wen dey are all I'll lettered personnel
Able bodied and willing informed minds are evrywhere looking for a place of engagement and dis pipl are looking for children to deprive dem of education. is dis not child Labour?

Why not recruite independent educated pipl dat would not go about harassing civilians in d name of being in a military uniform. A parastatal as big and sensitive as nevy is recruiting children at d expense of superior intelligence in d name of cutting cost. No wonder many of dem(both d military and d paramilitary) are always quick to display dia other side of human.
Employ graduates and pay dem dia commensurate salary and get d best from dem not all dis pennywise pound foolish economics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
The site link though!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by IOAGEM: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dem dey craze....
Make I con divorce my wife abi wetin dem mean must not be married, so I should remain single coz I won serve Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Lastanza: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Businesstools:
Bros cool down,

There are two cadres of personnel in the military, the NN inclusive. Not only in Nigeria, but worldwide, namely: Commissioned Officers Cadre and the Non-Commissioned Officers Cadre.

Contrary to what you think, the Nigerian Navy does not recruit illiterate persons. The Nigerian navy is made-up of professionals from all fields of human endeavor, Doctors, Lawyers, Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, Pharmacists, Accountants (Chartered and Non-chartered), Statisticians, etc. Just name it? The Navy has it. But the ongoing recruitment is for the Non-commissioned Officers Cadre (Otherwise called Ratings Cadre) and only Non-graduates are allowed to apply.

tanx for ur concern, but I strongly believe most of d personnel dat abuse d military(paramilitary inclusive) are dis rating cadre personnel because of their mental incapability to control their pride and ego of being in d force.

Even if dey have to recruit for dat, dey have to train and discipline dem very well before releasing dem into d society becos these are d pipl dat does d actual work. They should encourage education across board. One of d major problems facing d Nigerian security system as a whole is too much of these class of personnel who can't really really. .
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Businesstools(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not stated.
charcoal:
pls wen ll the registration close?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by JohnDanApeh: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
There is no application form neither vacancies to fill. Why are you people talking? There's no employment site because what I saw in their site was an old information.
Or any current site?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by bwaley(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
JohnDanApeh:
There is no application form neither vacancies to fill. Why are you people talking? There's no employment site because what I saw in their site was an old information.
Or any current site?
The OP dey lie, d form is not yet out...... www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by JohnDanApeh: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Nothing of such yes ooo
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
[url=/http://www.newscity.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-form-2016/]Nigerian Navy Recruitment form is out[/url] for 2016/2017,
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by tvreporter: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
all Nigerians who are interested to take the Apllication form DSSC, should visit the [url=/http://www.newscity.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-form-2016/]Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal [/url]and fill the available form, the Nigerian Navy Recruitment application are to be filled and completed online.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by raobaale(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
IOAGEM:
Dem dey craze....
Make I con divorce my wife abi wetin dem mean must not be married, so I should remain single coz I won serve Nigeria
do not apply if you are married. Simple!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by Taiw088: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Any1 got d nigerian navy past question, either for rating or dssc shud pls send it to my mail box. taiwoofficial@gmail.com thanoz
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by newspapers: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2016
The recruitment shortlistment will be carried out in the 6 geo-zones across the nation - http://www.newscabal.com/2016/07/14/nigerian-navy-recruitment-2016-shortlisted-nigeria-navy-result-list/
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 by rildwanullahi(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Businesstools:
Bros cool down,

How it is not the 10years stuff like DSSC

(1) (Reply)

Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. / Wellspring University Non-academic Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Is This Job Invite Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.