Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue (30484 Views)

Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father / Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by viviangist: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, today charged Christians to raise their children in the fear of God.

He gave the charge at Jerusalem Mission House International in Makurdi during the wedding of Barrister Nguuma Uja and Engr. Abel Gbuusu.

Professor Osinbajo commended the parents of the bride, Evangelist Tor Uja, and his wife, Berry Uja, for bringing up their daughter in a godly way such that she has brought honor to her family through her marriage.

He expressed the hope that with the present crop of godly leaders in Benue State and at the federal level things would certainly get better.

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, appealed to Christian couples to make Christ the foundation of their home even as they love one another.

Preaching at the occasion, Bishop Francis Wale Oke of the Spirit Life Ministries enjoined wives to submit themselves to their husbands as stated in the Bible while husbands should reciprocate with unconditional love.

He exhorted those in government to reward those who do good and punish those who perpetrate evil pointing out that even those who return part of what they stole should be punished as a deterrent to others.

Bro Gbile Akanni administered marital vows on the couple and prayed for God’s blessings on them.

Governor Ortom and his wife, Dr. Eunice Ortom, received ProfessorOsinbajo and his wife, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo at the Makurdi airport, hosted briefly at the Presidential Lodge of the Peoples House after the wedding before they saw them off.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/acting-president-osinbajo-wife-and-gov-ortom-storms-wedding-event-in-benue-state-photos

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by timilehin007(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls how much is half bag of rice in your area...ikenna wan cheat me, he said 5750.. undecided

First to comment..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by web2X: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice photography there our acting president. Make I hear say dem call you ordinary commissioner again smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by UnknownT: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok! lipsrsealed

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why na
Se na ds be ur job?

But ds bride fat ooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by RobinHez(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
tongue

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by sLentlover7778(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm dreaming, first to comment Abi other nairaland dey invisible?
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one sir
And it shall go down in the history books that durin your few days of being president your first assignment was attending weddin ceremony and eating jollof rice grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by edlion57(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
She no fat

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by savio07(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
This year's Valentine would be wow!
Every service will be a hit back to back.
From First service,
To second service,
To third service,
To house fellowship.
Jesus is my Val...
Church ti takeover....

If you want love, come to church and collect it.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Poseidon000: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
[size=13pt]
Her tummy tho
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by massinola(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
see how him de smile like pigeon wey dey for cage since 10years and has just been released. mere commissioner, enjoy your five days cos baba will soon come back. but come to think of it, baba go fit from there go Israel oh. just my thought oh before some people eat me raw here

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
shey aunty kike go be my sugarmommy? i don't charge much
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by truthspeaks: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Naommydammy(f): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Larryhoover(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by brunofarad(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
ok
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by oluwamile(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
wtf!!!Re dey Re- marrying or wat coz d lady looks.... .
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Like osinbajo,very humble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dat bride fine die!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by henrydadon(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
wait buhari is on vacation when all he has done since he became president is touring the world..now osibanjo he left in charge of affairs in the country is busy "STORMING"wedding. ..this country is a joke..our government is a big joke

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by ElDeeVee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
The bride's tummy tho undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by emydot(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
I see agape love in the air
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by truetalknow: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by kokoA(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some guys are greedy sha. Dis one just decide marry two women in one.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Nicepoker(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Storming wedding indeed. Corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by sammyj: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
E pain you reach like that biko cool down to avoid high BP ooooo
massinola:
see how him de smile like pigeon wey dey for cage since 10years and has just been released. mere commissioner, enjoy your five days cos baba will soon come back. but come to think of it, baba go fit from there go Israel oh. just my thought oh before some people eat me raw here

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
The bride though!
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrat
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Bom4Real: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
I love Osinbajo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Timi Frank: “You Blackmailed Jonathan, Used And Dumped By APC” / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.