Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It (1413 Views)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Fan Tattoos Davido's DMW LOGO On His Back (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by ObiOmaMu: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello everybody, please help me judge this. As a huge fan of Tekno, I decided this year to surprise him by drawing first tattoo on my body. I didn't know where to get a good tattoo artist so I checked online for one.

I got this guy bizzasky. I went to his place to draw one, I deposited money to come back the next day to draw the tatoo. The next day he told me that their material for work has finished that I should come back the next week. I didn't hesitate. I came back the next week and they told me that they couldn't import the materials they need to do the type I want because Chinese were on holiday.

I took my deposited money and left still searching again for a good tattoo artist. I later got one that claimed to be a tatoo artist. Please help me judge this - Does this pic below look like Tekno oooh, Duro crooner ? Even the so called workers were mocking themselves not me that what I have truly looks like Tekno ooh. Make una judge ooh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/huge-fan-tattoos-teknos-face-and-body.html

Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by kilokeys(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol.. That no be tattoo.. Na taboo
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by VillageGOAT: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thats good news, tecno will say "he family now", i wonder when girls would start tattooing their celebs on their body too, imagine when their husband see the tattoo, na flogging dem go receive, with hot pepper
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by cruzita(f): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin ya it looks like tekno in cartoon form
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by noetic5: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by theshaderoom: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olodo
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by MemeTroll: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dearest blood of jesus what is that?
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by nellaluv(f): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fabricated story. Amateur artist drawing with Biro ink and calling it tattoo. Swerve abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by agarawu23(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Your mama wey bring u come this world dey there you know tattoo her picture angry

Mumu pikin
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Like he was mocking tecno
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by K9Uneet(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is he gay? Why him go dey tattoo his fellow man for him body?
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2016
die hard fans
Re: Huge Fan Tattoos Tekno's Face And Body On His Arm But Wants You To Judge It by Afrok(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Tekno is common johr, I'll rather go for something less common.
Jobless fan and blade.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Wuraola Arrives Ife Palace / See What Tiwa Savage Said About Teebillz In 2013 / Ini Edo Dazzles With Her Cute Handbag In This New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.