Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38436 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Irelokeh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
I know this must be a really familiar question but we all know those shy guys that find everything wrong and scary in walking up to a lady he has never met before and expressing his feelings,so ladies what do you think? Do you appreciate a guy wooing you even though you never met before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Khd95(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Where is my E-wife emmaestygringrin

woya come nd view ur aircheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
If u carry car,beta!!!!!if u DE Waka, Dem go giv u big fuckup

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
naso u go carry miss ur potential hubby... Amend ur way..

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
I dnt even toast ladies who r walkin on d street. angry

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by RoyalBlak007: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Even if it's Dbanj?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
If he is cute,why not I would gladly answer him

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Even if it's Dbanj?
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
That kind of woo get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
naso u go carry miss ur potential hubby... Amend ur way..
Your thought though...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Irelokeh(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Why?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys' So yes, even Dbanj.
shocked not even Davido

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by RoyalBlak007: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
Lols!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Lols!
Do me a favour, please?
Don't quote me with this colour, I hate straining my eyes.

43 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Irelokeh:

Why?
My choice
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Your thought though...
exactly... Solely mine
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by vault(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

seriously you better stop that mentality....... the way you hope to meet your soulmate might not even happen...

at least pay attention, then if you're not feeling it, ignore

35 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Yaya ..that's it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by RoyalBlak007: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Do me a favour, please?
Don't quote me with this colour, I hate straining my eyes.
nOTED

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
shocked not even Davido
Is he not a guy too?
What makes him different from the others?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

seriously you better stop that mentality....... the way you hope to meet your soulmate might not even happen...

It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

nOTED
Better smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by RoyalBlak007: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

One bottle for you Chairman! uv said it all

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Is he not a guy too?
girl you never see levels before when you do I'm sure you gon' notice the differences

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by vault(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn

OK smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Irelokeh(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Is he not a guy too?
Laveda i might be a guy that loves you truly and might be having a hurdle in form of not knowing you,but i can be a trusted,honest,caring guy...so would you ignore still?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Yaya ..that's it.

buh you'd put up this particular smile when a touch of class car pulls on by the roadside and beckons on you,
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

buh you'd put up this particular smile when a touch of class car pulls on by the roadside and beckons on you,
Huh? Cars aren't new stuffs please, I'd rather take a pub transport to my house than jump into a man's car I don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Irelokeh:

Lave.da i might be a guy that loves you truly and might be having a hurdle in form of not knowing you,but i can be a trusted,honest,caring guy...so would you ignore still?
You?
I don't get.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Huh? Cars aren't new stuffs please, I'd rather take a pub transport to my house than jump into a man's car I don't know.

you're sure an actress, enjoying your show.

pulling on by the road side doesn't mean he wants to take you home, such naivety !

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.