Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: (1801 Views)

Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by foodchix19(f): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2009
My fiaences 21st is sat and im so broke its not funny im a certified bartender but idk what to do for him excypt mix his drinks,
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Igwe9(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2009
foodchix19:

My fiaences 21st is sat and im so broke its not funny im a certified bartender but idk what to do for him excypt mix his drinks,

What language is this? was that suppose to be a text message or what?
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by foodchix19(f): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2009
i know i cant spell that well sry and yes i do txt like that deal,
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Igwe9(m): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2009
oh well, send him lovely sms, since you don't have money, else, pay him in kind, no, in prayers smiley cool
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by foodchix19(f): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2009
Prayers
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2009
Fiance at 21 You're 19, I assume.

Ehrrrm, I hope you guys don't think about having children till both of you are financially stable
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 03, 2009
if that guy is your fiance then he probably knows already about your financial situation(unless you tried to pretend to be someone you were not in front of him)
let him know exactly what the deal is and tell him that if/when your finances will be better, you will get him something.
as for now, just get him a nice card.
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Igwe9(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2009
foodchix19:

Prayers
Yes, pray for him as it may be contained in the sms.
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by bighead1(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2009
Just give him something good from the bottom of ur heart it does not really matter what it is as long as u really love him
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by sexyLeamon(f): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2009
foodchix19:

if you are so broke, you can cook dinner for him and even hand write your own card. you don't have to break the bank
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by IFELEKE(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2009
sexyLeamon:

if you are so broke, you can cook dinner for him and even hand write your own card. you don't have to break the bank
big head:

Just give him something good from the bottom of ur heart it does not really matter what it is as long as u really love him
MRbrownJAY:

if that guy is your fiance then he probably knows already about your financial situation(unless you tried to pretend to be someone you were not in front of him)
let him know exactly what the deal is and tell him that if/when your finances will be better, you will get him something.
as for now, just get him a nice card.
Follow These. . .
and stop calling him your fiance you are both way too young for that.
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2009
Give him an envelope containing coupons (you make them your self using paper and pen or just a computer and printer). The coupons can be like the one which I attached (SAMPLE):

But no mind me oooo. . . Those are the gifts I gave my bf last year   tongue You can make up your own and be creative.  grin

Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Tudor6(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2009
Why would my girl give me coupons?

@poster
just spend some quality time with him,maybe watch a movie and stuffs like that. . . .it goes a long way i tell ya!
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Gabry(f): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2009
U are not adventerous or either u did not see the attachment angry
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by peelovee(f): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
foodchix19:

Igwe.:

oh well, send him lovely sms, since you don't have money, else, pay him in kind, no, in prayers smiley cool

undecided How old are you?, if your guy is 21.  that means u are 18/19, undecided are you older than him? undecided undecided  i guess you guys are beginners.
just prayers for both of you to be matured, you dey sound like jambite.

why you go dey sad why you know the right thing to do.
1. if no money, there must be words of encouragement.
2. if no gift there must be kinds
3.if no party, there should be billions of cheers from you
4.Try to spend some quality times with him, undecided i mean one on one, chat, crake some jokes, call him sweet names and make him the happy for that birth day.

grin May be by his next b/d you will be financially balance, then you can get him a car, i mean limozine or bittles grin
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by frank317: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2009
FL Gators:

Fiance at 21 You're 19, I assume.

Ehrrrm, I hope you guys don't think about having children till both of you are financially stable

tell them
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Romeo4real(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Gabry - I love ur coupons! Can i have some too? But you will have to extend the validity of some of those offers. Maybe non-expirable?
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2009
Tudór:

Why would my girl give me coupons?
If you're broke as the poster, then you might need it undecided
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by bluespice(f): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2009
spend time with him
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Beaf: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2009
Give him a Mouth Action, bend down low, sideways, forwards, backwards, upside down cool

Other currencies dey!! mess his eyes to the left, then mess back to the right.

You no know wetin to do ke! . . .Small girl!
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Czarskit(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2009
~ Bang his brains out! ~ He'll appreci8 that more than anything else ~
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by ausdy(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2009
your TOTO/PUSSY lol
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by naijacann: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2009
give him a good bang of his life
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Gabry(f): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2009
Romeo4real:

@Gabry - I love ur coupons! Can i have some too? But you will have to extend the validity of some of those offers. Maybe non-expirable?

Now thats what I called an Adventerous guy  grin

Go tell your gf to make one for you naaa  wink
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2009
Your "MAN" at 21?  undecided  grin  grin
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by chukz4real(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Your "MAN" at 21? undecided grin grin

Afraid catch me sef! lipsrsealed
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Romeo4real(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
Go tell your gf to make one for you naaa
I have already. I no dey waste time, but what about the original naa?
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Gabry(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
Romeo4real:

I have already. I no dey waste time, but what about the original naa?

Did your gf do it?
What do you mean by original?
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by tpiah: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
21 year old fiance?

anyway, it can happen.
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by NegroNtns(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
Foodchix,

I see you are in USA. . . well, go to Michael's craft store and tell them what you said here. . . your boyfriend's birthday is here and you have no idea how to appreciate him in the most cost effective way. You'd be surprised!
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by NegroNtns(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
tpiah, how you been my dear?
Re: My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: by Romeo4real(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2009
What do you mean by original?
Gabry - i meant the original vouchers! I still want them. I'm sure u know that the 2 vouchers/coupons r not the same. They cannot be redeemd in the same "store"!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Why Ist It Normal In A Relationship: / God Help Me 4rm Suggar Mumy Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.