Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (44928 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Ishilove: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Lies. It looks like something being staged. Like an illustration or dramatic purposes.

Bloody liars.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by ladyfeli(f): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2016
He should buy hoverboard na
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by jeff1607(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2016
why can't the pastor get a hover board
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by fascowilly(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2016
reallest:

Christianity = stupidity cheesy
why? cus of this? you need help asap
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by tplacid: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=allthingsgood post=42693663]The more you warn them, the more they foolishly cling to religion! Smh. They all believe their own church/mosque is unique....what a waste of brain![/quote

Dude for the record Muslims don't accord privilege to any imam or Shiekh, how many times have you seen a Muslim talk about an Imam the way Christians do. We don't call any Imam Daddy or Prophet. We Muslims have a direct relationship with God, we read the Quran and worship him.

Hardly will you see a Muslim being attached to an Imam or a mosque because truth is very glaring.

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by allthingsgood: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=tplacid post=42695496][/quote]

Muslims are even the worst! All the wars being fought all over the world currently are because of islam. It takes only one imam to convince a thousand muslims to blow themselves up in hopes of martyrdom! Islam is currently the single most dangerous religion in the world and many countries are already considering banning it.

2 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by tunnyl(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2016
I think the pastor in the picture is making an illustration. Trying to describe what he is teaching. I bet that is not how he preaches his sermon every Sunday. But just incase the op is correct, here is the description of his church members.

The “Hyper‑Impressionable" :he is most credulous, superstitious, fanciful, bigoted, and unstable, prone to Imitation, and is inclined to “follow my leader,” rather than to strike out a new path for himself. He resembles the sheep and goose, rather than the eagle or lion.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Bukkiminat(f): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2016
enigmagu1:
Sometimes i wonder if pppl dont read their Bible. Bilbe is not like koran which the english version is not accessible and imam interpretes whatever suits him to the gullible..The Bible didnt say we should worship pastors but only GOD....Meanwhile God is watching us all...

Yes Bilbe is not like Koran
E-diot

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by waleraji(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.
I hate terrorist in every guise. Most especially those who bomb and kill in the name of Allah

2 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by mayorwesley: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.
Well, i think i d prefer dis dan strapping bomb on my body and killing innocent people in d name of ur god

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by kenoz(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
End time pastor
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by DNameisOla(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
This can't be real nw! The oyinbo wey bring d religion slf neva do reach this one. KJV.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by millhouse: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Warris all this
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by themanderon: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2016
They learnt from the best grin...........From Nigerian con pastors grin
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by jeje123(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2016
If dis is true eheheh I reserved my comment!
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Richy4(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
I simply hope this was some kind of joke.... Maybe a drama being performed in church during church service....I have learned never to trust this bloggers that lies recklessly...A lot of stories and happenings has been twisted by this people.... sad
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by shamecurls(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Religion is the biggest scam created by humans........
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by yeanka007: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

No religion is free of Foolishness. What will call ISIS?

Morality is my religion.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by glassyy(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
End time church..lmaoo
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nichnich: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
angrySo dose idiota place deir bks down 4 sum1 2 stand on. Won ti get won last last( dem don get dem last last)
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by sirjakez(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
may God have mercy
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by O8152051232(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2016
If this is true, l will urge the guys who availed themselves for this rubbish to go for deliverance at SCOAN.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by tivta(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Am no longer surprised about what spiritual leaders do, if a pastor can slap a child because she says she is a witch for Jesus, then anything can happen...
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by TruthHurts1(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

To be a follower of a pedophile who has sex with a 9 year old girl is indeed a privilege.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by TruthHurts1(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

I have a gift of a popular fashion item for muckslims for you as a reward for your faithfulness:

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by biafranbaby(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

What a privilege

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Another day! Another wonder! So according to Sidney Sidney who shared this on Facebook, this Tanzanian pastor must be carried by his church members throughout service because it is forbidden for his feet to touch the ground during service. More photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/meet-pastor-who-must-be-carried-during.html
religion is a creation of man ....pure scam
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by olanyte: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
I wish this cut across all the Churches.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Blackfire(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

what a shame, the Christians here condemned both the cartoon network pastor and the gullible NEPA current brain member..
But for u, to gloat about Islam, u need to cover your head in shame.. Mohamed told u that he split the moon in two, u believed, he told u he was in the desert of Arabia *piam* he was in Jerusalem on a flying donkey.. No witness, only him.

So u see when it comes to delusion, Islam, mohamed is the fusion.

Let me stop here.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by ikorodureporta: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy Reminds me of one yoruba masquerade - 'ele-melle'
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Blackfire(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
busar:
Christianity is a joke and they all knew it!

,,,,and Islam is what? Comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / China Bans Children From Attending Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.