Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan (19998 Views)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / PHOTO: Biafrans Now Attacking Nigerian Military / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin Ndi Igbo kunu yem congratulation odi easy cha cha.
I have finally started converting people on Radio Biafra page. You guys know there is nothing you can do to convince a biafran man that Kanu is a fraud. Now on Facebook am hitting them.
Am very happy their now saying even if kanu is a devil live him for us... Their now admitting his devilish two people warned me on that comment that even if he,s satanic I should live him and get out from their page.

That's my video below that have finally made a Biafra man realise Kanu is satanic and a fraud. On that video he said the God we Christians serve is rubbish. He said we are suffering today because we believe in Jesus. And we should throw away the bible in that video hr promised to annihilate all the churches. He said he grand father served the oracle kamanozuzo and him kanu also posses Kamanozuzo power. Very hard to believe watch the video below. You guys don't know how this gives me joy to convert Igbos on their page. Mehn u guys should me one girl this night o. I convinced Igbos in their page. That is the video that converted them. Odigi easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by vedaxcool(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beerfraud

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Beerfraud

For that video to convert an ipob brain you need to know its a masterpiece of corroborations (evidence)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha ha see this one writing pure garbage
i dont believe in jesus just like kanu
he stated the truth but of course black brains wont understand him will you?
lunatic everywhere
who is jesus?
is there J in Hebrew language which the original bible was written with?
how come those that brought Christianity to us used force? turned us to slaves and currently wed gay people in the church in the name of jesus?
until we dump white man Christianity and worship YHWH in the name of YESHUA just like we did in the olden days, until we start observing Saturday Sabbath and not sunday worship, we are not worshiping the true God but the fraud taught us via force by the white bastards who looted Africa dry
nonsense
my goodness me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by mekaboy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
kestolove95:
Ibos ar illiterate and can easily b deceive..no wonder kanu lied to dem dat nigeria is a zoo..

If mods don't ban u, then thunder will strike the mod that banned by 10 times this night.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Liberty90: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yorubas again as usual...wondering what Igbos are doing 24/7. Keep worrying about Igbos...the newly released WEAC showed yoruba fighting for position with Sokoto and Zamfara, and ahead by Boko Haram infested states like Borno and Adamawa. If you continue on this path, you will be last in the next WEAC. Anumanu!

The Chart as obtained by PUNCH showed the list of all the states and their positions.
See details of chart below:

Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th (Non yorubas only)
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - LAST.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance/1

Hope these put more fear in you.

Ojukwu 1967

Nnamdi Kanu 2015

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by tsdarkside(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
good job,bros..i knew you would do it...you are a very sincere guy...kudos... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by tsdarkside(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:
lunatic everywhere
who is jesus?
how come those that brought Christianity to us used force? turned us to slaves and currently wed gay people in the church in the name of jesus?
until we dump white man Christianity and worship YHWH in the name of YESHUA just like we did in the olden days, until we start observing Saturday Sabbath and not sunday worship, we are not worshiping the true God but the fraud taught us via force by the white bastards who looted Africa dry
nonsense
my goodness me

true...i must admit...most times,kanu is telling the truth......

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Toosure70: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
They are getting sense gradually

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:
lunatic everywhere
who is jesus?
nonsense
my goodness me

No wonder black Africa is so poor. And your the lunatic here. Ezibo Ishi nama ki bu. Iwe gi brain at all. No wonder his name is Kanu. Kanu means the god of thunder that's why it was easy to manipulate you guys brain.
Now let me educate concerning the lies biafraudd told u about Jesus. Go to my channel you will see biafraudd Jesus is a disease watch that one.
Fine there is no "J" in Hebrew language. And léosus is a Greek god short for "sus" the 2nd syllable of Jesus. Now the Nama head Kanu said no j in Hebrew language and esus means hail Zeus, a Greek god.. But do u see how foolish u are If esus is a Greek god so how does it mean Jesus is an idol. How. How let me make you see your self as dum. If I say no "j" in Igbo language and esus means God of snakes a Yoruba gods. Now what concern Igbo language again. Jesus is now a Yoruba name. If you said no "j" in the Yoruba language and esus is an idol. For there to be no j in Yoruba that means the jesus is esus the God. But Jesus means salvation, Joshua, Saviour.
So why abridging the name to an idol esus wen u know the full name jesus is not bad...
Check Jesus hail Zeus on YouTube don't let a god of thunder mislead u. Make your own research. So if Peter is your name and eter means snake those it mean Peter is snake.? Unu samajuju. (Answer me) Esus is not a Greek god like ur akamu head director claimed. He claimed esus is an idol so it will sound so similar to Jesus, so believers will be deceived but biafraudexposed is here. Search on Google esus hail Zeus if any research tell u esus or jesus is an idol come and behead me. Osiso. Ofuma ofuma.

When there is nothing wrong with the full name Jesus your cutting it half. Even kanu lied no idol in Greek as esus its léosus. Kamanozuzo god of thunder your tenor have expired biafraudexposed must fall u. It doesn't mean if its starts from Nairaland.

Biafraudexposed is here. Ipob is dead. Ala Biafra wu ala Biafra. Everything Ku una ne me concerning religion obasara unu. Biafra ga bia owu na aka Nnamdi..

I repeat again go to Google if any research tells you Jesus or esus is an idol. come and cut my throat. Behead me... Its a challenge search the whole sites. god of thunder Nnamdi Kanu you've failed am here for you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Mack3N: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2016
See how scanty your useless thread is,you want to convince people and all you do is insult them,while sitting behind your tecno keyboard online!

Go offline a preach na!
Fame is not a do or die affair!

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Whooww. I need some seconds to take this in.
He is truly an anti-christ and this is the man people are willing to die for.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove. My Biafran brothers need to watch this.

Afraid caught me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:
See how scanty your useless thread is,you want to convince people and all you do is insult them,while sitting behind your tecno keyboard online!

Go offline a preach na!
Fame is not a do or die affair!

I don't insult people.

The Igbos are just like touts checks their write-ups usually bad. They hardly listen to u if u have sth bad about them to say. They must curse u. Last time somebody adviced them to stop involving militants untill the court case abroad is resolved. They started calling him a yoruba id.ot. Without insults i can't get their attention on fb their too many.
So I started by "Everybody on this radio Biafra Is an Idiot" They started trooping. As they were trooping they were having sense.The more they troop the more they have sense.
And they will insult you without reasoning 360. Now they posted before if biafra was dead. Sb said if biafra is dead show ne where they buried her I will show respect. They called him a yoruba poison. Y. He said if to a guy if biafra is dead show me where she was burried. This is simple literature. But Igbos started insulting the young man. I bombarded all of them. I called them annus nose. That this is just simple sentence they should re-read. Am not here for fame. Am here to un-fold lies and deceit your director told my brodas.

My challenge is open to those Kamanozuzo blinded. Can anybody show me a research that says Jesus is an idol or esus as he called to make it similar. The answer is no. Igbos are hiding under mommys bed. Biafraudd is here.
I will release a video soon. Top50 lies of radio biafra fat lies. This is biafraudexposed when i talk i play audio tapes.

if u want me to preach against ipob in public I will.But firstly you will protest for Biafra and you will stay @ the front.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Whooww. I need some seconds to take this in.
He is truly an anti-christ and this is the man people are willing to die for.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove. My Biafran brothers need to watch this.

Afraid caught me.

Seun them this is front page. My brother Joe share it on Facebook whatsapp anywhere. Its from Biafraudd and biafraudd started from Nairaland. Ipob must get sense by force.. All hardcore Igbos need to see this, and .y prt2 also where he says he doesn't deal with poor people and advice Christians not to trust God since they can't understand him. I want all ipob youth to watch it prt1 and 2 if any can say the audio is fake or what he's saying is also good and truth. ..

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by seunwen2(m): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Enjoying the show

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 2:19am On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:

No wonder black Africa is so poor. And your the lunatic here. Ezibo Ishi nama ki bu. Iwe gi brain at all. No wonder his name is Kanu. Kanu means the god of thunder that's why it was easy to manipulate you guys brain.
Now let me educate concerning the lies biafraudd told u about Jesus. Go to my channel you will see biafraudd Jesus is a disease watch that one.
Fine there is no "J" in Hebrew language. And léosus is a Greek god short for "sus" the 2nd syllable of Jesus. Now the Nama head Kanu said no j in Hebrew language and esus means hail Zeus, a Greek god.. But do u see how foolish u are If esus is a Greek god so how does it mean Jesus is an idol. How. How let me make you see your self as dum. If I say no "j" in Igbo language and esus means God of snakes a Yoruba gods. Now what concern Igbo language again. Jesus is now a Yoruba name. If you said no "j" in the Yoruba language and esus is an idol. For there to be no j in Yoruba that means the jesus is esus the God. But Jesus means salvation, Joshua, Saviour.
So why abridging the name to an idol esus wen u know the full name jesus is not bad...
Check Jesus hail Zeus on YouTube don't let a god of thunder mislead u. Make your own research. So if Peter is your name and eter means snake those it mean Peter is snake.? Unu samajuju. (Answer me) Esus is not a Greek god like ur akamu head director claimed. He claimed esus is an idol so it will sound so similar to Jesus, so believers will be deceived but biafraudexposed is here. Search on Google esus hail Zeus if any research tell u esus or jesus is an idol come and behead me. Osiso. Ofuma ofuma.

When there is nothing wrong with the full name Jesus your cutting it half. Even kanu lied no idol in Greek as esus its léosus. Kamanozuzo god of thunder your tenor have expired biafraudexposed must fall u. It doesn't mean if its starts from Nairaland.

Biafraudexposed is here. Ipob is dead. Ala Biafra wu ala Biafra. Everything Ku una ne me concerning religion obasara unu. Biafra ga bia owu na aka Nnamdi..

I repeat again go to Google if any research tells you Jesus or esus is an idol. come and cut my throat. Behead me... Its a challenge search the whole sites. god of thunder Nnamdi Kanu you've failed am here for you.
[/s]

Please it this guy alright?

This is sickening!!!

Writing up and down without comprehension...
I know one mad may in Nigeria back then that used to behave in a way.. .

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by justice2016: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2016
rubbish Nnamdi is our god .he is our saviour
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by NakedEve: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2016
How does Islam conquer people?

By using the schisms between christian people against them.

Until Christians begin to not bother about the wrongs committed among them but embrace each other, Islam will keep conquering them.

The people of Nasarawa got to understand this trick when the Fulani adviced them to pursue the TIV because they were better yam farmers than they n were better than them in yam trade.
Nasarawa indigenes refused saying amongst themselves that they will not pursue their christian brethren because of their superiority in trade.

Guess what the Fulani now did to register their displeasure?

They razed down the Alago and Igan communities but it is still the Tiv that since then have been protecting Nasarawa indigenes.

Now tell me who the real devil is?

Harmless but prosperous Tiv or barbaric Fulani?

These Muslims throw you a bone n u choke on it hating ur brother, they then step in and conquer you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by NakedEve: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2016
To conquer Islam, you must learn to accept your brother's imperfections.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by cheruv: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2016
I don't see any sense in this thread...all I see is a frustrated fellow whose wages are being owed bkos he failed to rubbish the dreams and aspirations of the children of the rising sun

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by tanteta(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Please people let a dog eat its bone, long have they been hated but the bottom line is that they want out period. Nigeria is at the brink of collapse and our leaders don't seen to have a solution. Am beginning to think that some how God is answering their prayers. Stop preaching to them, they are way past preaching to now.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by nicedas(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Liberty90:
Yorubas again as usual...wondering what Igbos are doing 24/7. Keep worrying about Igbos...the newly released WEAC showed yoruba fighting for position with Sokoto and Zamfara, and ahead by Boko Haram infested states like Borno and Adamawa. If you continue on this path, you will be last in the next WEAC. Anumanu!

The Chart as obtained by PUNCH showed the list of all the states and their positions.
See details of chart below:

Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th (Non yorubas only)
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - LAST.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance/1

Hope these put more fear in you.

Ojukwu 1967

Nnamdi Kanu 2015

to hell wt waec u think its all abt exam malpractices centres u av all over d east....

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

TRASH

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Mckennedy: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

The First ship used for slave trade was named JESUS...do your research.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I don't insult people.

The Igbos are just like touts checks their write-ups usually bad. They hardly listen to u if u have sth bad about them to say. They must curse u. Last time somebody adviced them to stop involving militants untill the court case abroad is resolved. They started calling him a yoruba id.ot. Without insults i can't get their attention on fb their too many.
So I started by "Everybody on this radio Biafra Is an Idiot" They started trooping. As they were trooping they were having sense.The more they troop the more they have sense.
And they will insult you without reasoning 360. Now they posted before if biafra was dead. Sb said if biafra is dead show ne where they buried her I will show respect. They called him a yoruba poison. Y. He said if to a guy if biafra is dead show me where she was burried. This is simple literature. But Igbos started insulting the young man. I bombarded all of them. I called them annus nose. That this is just simple sentence they should re-read. Am not here for fame. Am here to un-fold lies and deceit your director told my brodas.

My challenge is open to those Kamanozuzo blinded. Can anybody show me a research that says Jesus is an idol or esus as he called to make it similar. The answer is no. Igbos are hiding under mommys bed. Biafraudd is here.
I will release a video soon. Top50 lies of radio biafra fat lies. This is biafraudexposed when i talk i play audio tapes.

if u want me to preach against ipob in public I will.But firstly you will protest for Biafra and you will stay @ the front.

aisha's rice is working hope you know the ipob guy dealt with buhari last week in london of course you won't share that with your fellow zombies my dear Channel your strength to something meaningful if you don't understand the gist from kanu then you brain needs formatting (ewedu virus)

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Mckennedy: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2016
nicedas:
to hell wt waec u think its all abt exam malpractices centres u av all over d east....

Oluwale forgery product how market? Sophisticated only on news paper pages without reality on ground.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Liberty90: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2016
author=[s]nicedas post=42692766] to hell wt waec u think its all abt exam malpractices centres u av all over d eas[/s]t....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by funlord(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2016
angry

IPOB vs OPC dis early morning again?
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by cheruv: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2016
tanteta:
Please people let a dog eat its bone, long have they been hated but the bottom line is that they want out period. Nigeria is at the brink of collapse and our leaders don't seen to have a solution. Am beginning to think that some how God is answering their prayers. Stop preaching to them, they are way past preaching to now.
This post is what many Yorubas and Hausas fail to understand...

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Lumiere91: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

For that video to convert an ipob brain you need to know its a masterpiece of corroborations (evidence)
A christian that need 1girl reward.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by itsmecoalblack(f): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
The joke is: Nnamdi Kanu (if that is him on the recording) said what a lot of you need to hear. Igbos and any other Africans shouldn't be worshiping the white man's god. It clearly has done nothing for us. We need to go back to the ways of our forefathers. Accepting the image of a white Jesus only adds to our internalized inferiority and does nothing in the way of move forward as a people. Their gods have kept us shackled aND in poverty while they eschew the same god for wealth and luxury that our children don't enjoy. WAKE UP! they came to Africa with bibles and no resources! They left with resources and gave us the bible! And a lot of us are still stupid enough to hold on to the trash they didn't even want.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode / N1bn Bail Slammed On Maurice Iwu By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.