Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message (1305 Views)

If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
I liked this girl the moment i saw her but couldn't approach her because we work in same place and am her superior and she respects me alot i dont want to loose the respect and at same time wouldn't want to be unprofessional in my workplace so fast forward to today i have quit my job for a better job i tried several times to get us to meet but didn't work out because we were super busy so today i expressed my feelings through text now i personally feel that guys who propose through texts are cowardly thats why i never do that but was forced to in this case, and this is my first time wooing a girl through text, so people whats your take on this, especially girls how do you feel if a guy woo you through text.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls matured comments, thank you
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by vault(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
you should really man up and approach her in person..... text would only work if she likes you in return
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Macclane(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Similar topic made front page! gringrin no mind d smiley, Its my favourite
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Topestbilly(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
What was her reply after u did

If she's crushing on u, then doing it tru text will produce d same result with seeing her (a yes)
but if she's not crushing on u, u may not get a suitable response cos d eyes contact is missing and that plays a big role in stuffs like this.. cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Emac34: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
I tried that once bt nothing good came out of it..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:
you should really man up and approach her in person..... text would only work if she likes you in return
oh ma lawd so i have made a mistake which will make her to see me as a moo
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Topestbilly:
What was her reply after u did
it was dis evening nigga after getting drunk on free booze and if you see the tweaking and grammer i used ehh patrick odiagbon na learner
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Macclane:
Similar topic made front page! gringrin no mind d smiley, Its my favourite
i love d way u think but am no frontpage hunter i can show u d text if ur interested
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by vault(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jonathan2787:

she shouldn't think like that if she is mature..... all you have to do now is go to her and even joke about you being shy for sending her a text......

what's wrong wit you is normal
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

she shouldn't think like that if she is mature..... all you have to do now is go to her and even joke about you being shy for sending her a text......

what's wrong wit you is normal
nothing is wrong with me i used text because i have to am a very bold person
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:
so, ur tryna say that eventhough she doesn't like him, approaching her would make her to like him or wat??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Macclane(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
E pain am gringringrin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Macclane(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jonathan2787:
i love d way u think but am no frontpage hunter i can show u d text if ur interested

Me never talk say u dey shop for frnt page oh, I jus say I been see similar topic. Shikinan fa
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by octopusfreaky(f): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol OP tooo bad,,,a colleague of mine got my no from a whatsapp group since den wooing things grin grin grin. I did not like it all cox we see almost everyday..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
I thought a similiar question is on frontpage.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by firstking01(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jonathan2787:
ur problem is low self esteem, from the way ur shivering here, it means you cnt stand and face her to proclaim ur feelings...when you grow balls and guts, comeback to me for legible advice on how to get her to say yes.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by vault(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
so, ur tryna say that eventhough she doesn't like him, approaching her would make her to like him or wat??

nope...... but approaching her would make more probability than texting

even if it will be a no..... you just gotta try and its not cool using text.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by firstking01(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

nope...... but approaching her would make more probability than texting

even if it will be a no..... you just gotta try and its not cool using text.
ahk
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Macclane(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I thought a similiar question is on frontpage.

U too u see am abi? Tell op abeg mayB him go belive
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by cruzita(f): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
well she go love u through text message too
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by tommychow(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Guy, we're in the technology age. What do females expect? That a busy man can give regular face-time? She's in no position to see you any differently cause she can relate to your status quo.

I'm going to propose via text, SO FVCK WHAT?!

Man up and stop second-guessing yourself. Females don't even like it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Topestbilly(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jonathan2787:
it was dis evening nigga after getting drunk on free booze and if you see the tweaking and grammer i used ehh patrick odiagbon na learner

If she's crushing on u, then doing it tru text will produce d same result with seeing her(a yes)
but if she's not crushing on u, u may not get a suitable response cos d eyes contact is missing and that plays a big role in stuffs like this.. cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Adonis3: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2016
I actually prefer asking her to her face

But ironically, most of my relationships have been started over the phone

You need to first control her emotions before spilling

Wish u luck brosmiley

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
This girl hasn't responded my text till now i guess i should give her a call

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? / My Best 2015 Pic. Rate The Picture Nairalanders / Please Will A Girl Be Pregnant If I Use Nylon To Cover ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.