Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Women And Their Cheating Ways. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Their Cheating Ways. (1270 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Men And Their Cheating Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Cheating Ways. by RichYoungNigga: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Let me start by saying you can't satisfy women.
Yes, i said it.
They are just materialistic and they can keep secrets for a living, they want to have everything the other girl have.
They will want you to sacrifice your attention, money and time.
If you're caring, romantic and everything they desire, they will still term you soft and "mumulistic"
If you're hard, they will still tag you as being non compationate and not like other men that hold it down for their woman, they will compare you with the guys they have dated.

You can never satisfy a woman, you can cook for her, buy her everything, do everything for her but she will still find some loop holes.
They can have sex with whomever they wish to because they're so easy to manipulate, you will only tell her the lies you told the last girl and they will succumb to it.

As for men, you can make a guy not cheat.
It is as easy as ABC.
Men only need sex, you can tie them down with good sex and good food.
Once the sex is good, he will do anything to keep and love you forever.

Women should stop complaining about how guys are dogs and they sleep around.
What about women ?? We guys can testify how easy is it to have sex with any girl even the married women are no exception.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by xpac01(m): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2016
*Chop knuckles bro* you too mush. cheesy Your point even strong pass that Eve wey won burst our rep. cool

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
The key my friend is love. Never force or cajole a lady to love you.

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by Nigga44: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
I agree

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by patani(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hehe hehe, it's pay back time for ladies ranting on the other thread...you're on point @ OP
Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by PresVA: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op is soooooo pained grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

Seems the other thread struck you sooo hard!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by LastProphet: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
the only point of correction is that men don't like sex any better than women, please get that into your greasy hair for the last time! the women only pretend more because they are the one that is asked, come to think of it if someone kept offering you something for free do you jump at it? women get the toasting for free so that already predisposes them to be cautious than the person offering. besides this cultural baggage you'd be shocked how serious women take sex. ask a prison warden who has looked over women prisoners if their craze for sex is any different from the men, don't ever let anyone fooool you my friend.
this is not to say all women like sex anyway just like it's not all men that like sex. I personally don't like sex cos its messy and really dirty, i bet you i turn sex down at least once a month.
and back to topic, women cheat and cheat and cheat just like men, in fact a woman cheat is faster, easier and less expensive than a man's.
i used to live in cbn quarters garki Abuja those days as an undergraduate and what i saw made me know that most young guys have no idea how crazy these women and girls are, smh

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Cheating Ways. by Amberon: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigga

what goes around comes around. You prolly have messed some ladies up in the past, and that could be coming back to haunt you now cuz from by our writeup, the pain seems legit.

By the way, abusing and criticizing all women reeks of immaturity. I'm a woman, and even tho I've been hurt badly before , I know that not all men are the same even though the goods ones are infinitesimally low in number.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can U Get A Job For Ur Wife & She Collect 2times Ur Salary / A To Z List Of Different Types Of Phobia / 51 Facts About Trees (the Weird And Wonderful )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.