Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Most Embarrassing Moment (1127 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing/unforgettable Moment? / 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) / Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment by ramdris(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Dear lovely nairalanders,

Let's share the stories of our most embarrassing moment to spice up this weekend. Mine goes thus:

It happened during my NYSC days in Zamfara state; I was taking my bath in our normal makeshift bathroom made with sack and bamboo tree since that was the only place designated as our bathroom.

While bathing during the early hours of the day to avoid those lodge girls from seeing my d...k, I just heard one funny sound and at first, I ignored it but later while having some on my body having rinse my face, I heard I again and do tym I decided to flash my torchlight at where the sound was coming from and behold I saw one of the biggest snake I have ever seen in my life trying to swallow some eggs laid by an unknown chicken!
O boy! Without thinking I was naked with soap all over my body, I ran out screaming "snake" without taking my towel along.

Some of the other corp members both male and female came out to know why I was screaming only to see my full unclothedness which I was trying to protect by bathing very early. The jest was so much that throughout that day that I could not go for my primary assignment. In fact few days after, I had to travel down to Lagos to avoid their continuous jest of me.

I can never forget that moment in my life but looking back now, I can't help but smile at the memory.

Now what's yours like?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Akkord4gov: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
I want to read and laugh
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment by ramdris(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2016
FP lalasticlala....
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment by vault(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2016
hahaha......
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment by ajokebelle(f): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2016
OP sowie
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Mayflowa(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is so funny! @Lalasticlala please make us laugh by more stories like this. My first time for calling for front page, so help

(1) (Reply)

Asking An African How To Cook Stew / Hilarious Picture / Comedy Video: Hilarious Ways People Spell HYGIENE Will Make You Laugh All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.