Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (80064 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by ademega(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2016
God remember me oh

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by axortedbabe(f): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Haryor3:
FTC
father do my own too oh.
u dey sell agege bread?

2 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by tuffgongjo(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2016
No matter how hard life is,there is always a mixture of joy.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by cyril700(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2016
D story Should b agege bread seller lured into runs via modelling.

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by DonBobes(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
bravolyk:
after listening to baba God callertunez for so many years baba has finally picked

baba God i just got another sim just to dey double call you e no easy the struggle is real

If you believe that after today worship service baba God will call you himself grin grin grin grin grin grin

you know what to do i no go talk much
Hv done it o, I don lik ur comment abeg, mak God pick my own call too o

2 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by henrydadon(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Agege bread seller ko, palmwine seller ni. Abeg let's hear word jor. So, she just happened to hawk bread to where they were having a photoshoot session in the evening, wearing a nice gown, eh? undecided
It's good for her publicity sha. I hope she succeeds in her "newly found" modelling career.
u need to watch the video on instagram and listen to her thick Yoruba accent ..infact I don't know why am replying u..

4 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Ussyyn(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
neweraomo:
Now I think I will be selling bread in agege too,maybe....just saying cheesy

This guy funny grin grin , everyone has his own way to fame

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by missioner(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2016
cool
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by DonBobes(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Medunah:
Omg!! See how beautiful she looks now

WALAI, see hw d girl com fine!

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by eazydon(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Good for her

www.trend.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by DonBobes(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2016
WALAI, even some models never achieved front page for NAIRALAND talk more of Thisdau MAGAZINE STYLE
GOD Bless her hustle!

4 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by leksy07(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
i stil dont knw y dey keep kalin the girl a bread seller, she was neva a bread seler, dey jst tryin to gain attension and make the gal more popular

2 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by musicwriter(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Good job by the photographer!.

This's the type of thing the so called celebrities should be doing. Impacting on society positively.

But, here all they do is buy new clothes and take pictures for istagram. Very superficial shallow people!.

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by allawizzow(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Haryor3:
FTC
father do my own too oh.

father wey don disown you
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by SmartMugu: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Elvin247:
SHE LOOKS FINER AS A BREAD SELLER
Huh
God forbid. Don't let her curse you o, what kind of prayer is that?

2 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by leksy07(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2016
henrydadon:
u need to watch the video on instagram and listen to her thick Yoruba accent ..infact I don't know why am replying u..
oga pack well.., u beta wake up. So u stil dey blv dis lie

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by SURElee(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Agege Bread Seller.

It's quite derogatory to still call her that.

It should be past now!

What is derogatory in callng her an agege bread seller? Have u called somebody a bricklayer, enginneer, nurse, doctor, carpenter before?

Am happy an agege bread seller was found and picked, same way Model oluchi Oselling fruits was seen by an Mnet model scout when she was selling oranges I think,david was once called a shepherd boy and Joseph a slave boy. So what is wrong or derogatory in called her by her profession /trade from which she earns a legtimate pay? The most important thing is her real worth and destiny has just began..... Thank God for people like Ty Bello who have eyes that can see... Beauty beyond the pains, struggles, dejection and hardships in the land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by silent10(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Which agege bread seller Dat grl is already a model. They jst wanna mak d story fascinating. Rubbish
So pity how som pple live lif out of lies angry

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by grandstar(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2016
henrydadon:

Wrong. Yorubas have a British accent

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by parrotchick(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
If that was Lagos street, fine gurl like this go for don born three children for different bus drivers. I can only hope she will not b exploited by ppl who wants to use her story for their own selfish gain. God bless her struggle
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by shizzy7(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
God located this girl
God opened her page

A second, a minute, a thought, a misfortune, a regret can change someone"s life either for good or bad just like Oluchi's story who God used a friend to change her from an ordinary girl to a global super model..

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by shizzy7(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
parrotchick:
If that was Lagos street, fine gurl like this go for don born three children for different bus drivers. I can only hope she will not b exploited by ppl who wants to use her story for their own selfish gain. God bless her struggle
She's already a mother of one.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Agege Bread Seller.
It's quite derogatory to still call her that.
It should be past now!
Never forget your history !!!
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by jetage1(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Agege bread seller ko, palmwine seller ni. Abeg let's hear word jor. So, she just happened to hawk bread to where they were having a photoshoot session in the evening, wearing a nice gown, eh? undecided
It's good for her publicity sha. I hope she succeeds in her "newly found" modelling career.
Even d biblical Thomas go cut cap for ur level of doubt, this is not d first time a model have been discovered dis way.... remember Oluchi Onweagbo(not so sure abt d spelling of d surname) she rose to fame almost d same way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by officiallyjay3: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Earn money now ! Its easy ! And payouts are sure ! U get paid via moneygram ,WU, and cheques ! Start earnin now ! --------> https:///YUQgCBUXAs
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by shizzy7(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
SURElee:

What is derogatory in callng her an agege bread seller? Have u called somebody a bricklayer, enginneer, nurse, doctor, carpenter before?

Am happy an agege bread seller was found and picked, same way Model oluchi Oselling fruits was seen by an Mnet model scout when she was selling oranges I think,david was once called a shepherd boy and Joseph a slave boy. So what is wrong or derogatory in called her by her profession /trade from which she earns a legtimate pay? The most important thing is her real worth and destiny has just began..... Thank God for people like Ty Bello who have eyes that can see... Beauty beyond the pains, struggles, dejection and hardships in the land.
Na oluchi story wey I know be that oooo.. selling fruits for her mom but she say na lie, say her mama be nurse and she does not sell fruits........ and it was a family friend that told her to go for one modelling thing like that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Emmanueledu(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
every woman is beautiful
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by DesChyko: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
SURElee:

What is derogatory in callng her an agege bread seller?

We know that's what she is. Constantly putting it in our faces at every whim is what I don't find funny. At one point in time, we were pooping on our bodies. No matter how true it is, I don't think it'll be funny having to relive that experience on a constant basis. Trust the media to blow things out of proportion. That being said, if she had this opportunity she has now, would she have being an agege bread seller? Let's move on.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Mactop01: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2016
This is God Favour chai...... So cute and lovely Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Bondd: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
You doubt too much. Click this link to watch the interview when they found her https://instagram.com/p/BBVA9bhEbFu/

OgidiOlu3:
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by litetias(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
amiskurie:
If they can't give her a good car and nice house,just don't make her popular and leave her to be ridicule while hawking bread once again.

Meanwhile..
If it's the US now big tv stations like Fox, CBS will be begging her to come on air and share her story while they pay her thousands of dollars just for that.
Publishers will give her a book deal for her to write her story worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Movie studios will want to make a movie about her.
Magazines will offer her columns to be writing weekly for them.
The sky would be her limit.
I never been there though but I know
In Naija however........

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.