Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,336 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What are the Pros And Cons Of Studying Civil And Common Law In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What are the Pros And Cons Of Studying Civil And Common Law In Nigeria (879 Views)

7 Pros And Cons Of Becoming A Lawyer / Autodesk Revit Structure Training For Civil And Structural Engineers In Nigeria. / What Is The Benefit Of Studying Microbiology These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What are the Pros And Cons Of Studying Civil And Common Law In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2016
My people i know the solution house has many law oriented folks and i'm going to be banking on you people's advice,what happened is that my younger sister called me last night that she is to choose inbetween civil law and common law in her jamb registration and she is confused as to the pros and cons of both,I myself dont have much idea in law,so I asked her to tarry a while that i'll get back to her,I tried checking online but i feel it's going to be more better to have an insider enlighten us,she needs this inform so that she wont miss choose the institutions studying these two types of law,thanks.
Re: What are the Pros And Cons Of Studying Civil And Common Law In Nigeria by LadyExcellency: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Professional Agbero

You will be working in the bush, estates etc. sharing land, inheritance and consequently receiving your constitutional 10%.

Imagine being involved in selling communal land worth N10 billion and being paid N1 billion for commission at a go?

So lucrative. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What are the Pros And Cons Of Studying Civil And Common Law In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Please make ur xplanation more clearer my dear...,i dont get u.

(1) (Reply)

After Five Years Experience As A Contract Staff In A Bank. / 50 Positions For Solar Entrepreneurs In Kaduna States (kaduna Indigenes Only) / How Is Life Over There???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.