Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

$1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari (42199 Views)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say Whatever He Likes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by paschu: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ximonak:
My take on this is that someone raised a point "$1million per trip.

The presidency still have not answered the question but rather changed topic.

In exam hall,
How much do you use for your trip? (50marks)
A) $1M B)$500k C) $100k D) Specify _____

Student answers:
I don't travel by air, I travel with God is Good transport firm, it's cheap and my trip is of high importance. It will help my parents and siblings and friends.

What will you score the student?

Gosh....are you kidfing me bros.

[size=48pt]A BIG BLACK FAIL MARK OF COURSE, as in 0/100[/size]

3 Likes

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Nicur: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
adipemcanis1:

It is a funny joke,yes....but recall that the PDP was voted out because of 16 years of messing up.....not because of nine months of being in the job.
but you know we have other parties as well, it must not be Pdp or Apc because Pdp = Apc

2 Likes

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by unite4real: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
rozayx5:

beats gej in evrything
?

show me one achievement of buhari

The fear of stealing our common wealth by expected looters is already an achievement. Have you wondered how much would have been left of this country?
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by jerecrown(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those dt believe fools re also foolish, PMB shd tell us d amount of money he spend on traveling if fayose lied against him

3 Likes

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by akin33(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why didn't our elected president ignor that Ekiti tout that lack home training and respect for elders. He talks before thinking. That former prisoner that his mouth will run him to many trouble soon. Buhari should focus on what he was elected to do. He should continue his fight against corruption. He should probe the controversy around Fayose election.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Yksoul(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
rozayx5:

beats gej in evrything
?

show me one achievement of buhari
BUHARI COLLECTED LOOTED FUNDS OF WORTH 1TRILLION AND IMPLEMENTED TSA WHAT GEJ PLANNED AND FAILED TO IMPLEMENT,2.2TRILLION ALLOCATION IN 8MONTHS,GROWING STABILIZATION OF OIL SECTOR,ETC
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Justiyke4u: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
In as much as fayose may be wrong with his figure according to the president , the president did not deny the figures quoted by the governor or counter it with another figure which means...

3 Likes

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by gigabyte13: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Baba is simply telling the meat and ponmo governor that " ko kan aye, na u get ya mouth"
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by shellworker: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

Spare the shallow-minded fellow wallowing in the confines of APC propaganda-abyss. Spitting figures like a deranged mathematician. All these monies have been recovered and there is still an active plan in motion to borrow $3 billion. grin

My brother, shame to them. They are all beclouded with APC propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
The person that couldn't win a small inconsequential state without rigging should please keep quiet and allow leaders to lead.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by chernest2002: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

So how much does your trip cost?

Useless Presidiot Buhari.
please am among 5% but I beg you never to insult our president, that office is so important and sacred that we should respect whosoever that occupies it, we must not be rude like some apc supporters, let's teach them that we do not hate Buhari even though we may differ in opinions and policies. We must work to build Nigeria and not like apc when they were opposition.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
akin33:
Why didn't our elected president ignor that Ekiti tout that lack home training and respect for elders. He talks before thinking. That former prisoner that his mouth will run him to many trouble soon. Buhari should focus on what he was elected to do. He should continue his fight against corruption. He should probe the controversy around Fayose election.
Lol...It's journalist that ask him the question and there is nothing he can do about it. And if he dare ignore it,na another wahala.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by Naomite(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

Tell who? U don't av mouth to list the achievements abi? And u don't sound knowledgeable about the politics section, go to romance or celebrity shhhhh... cos GEJ was president for 5years, not 6years.
See dis "Mr know all about politics" NA who ur knowledge don help Upon how u take know politics, how many post u don hold 4 ur district?
My friend gerrarahere and stop blabbing rubish jare.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by MistaBabz: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
That's what usually happens when you have a tourist as a president. Almost 20 trips so far in 8months, well done baba more grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by NaijaCuzin: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abeg Jonathan no travel for e time....Na Only BUHARI dat fat-mouth fatyose go dey criticize... EFCC go soon visit you
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by pastormellanby: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
if someone spent six years in office and Nigeria is still the same, it would be foolish for someone to expect miracles within 7 months , the economy is really affecting the way people thinks.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by light004: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:

I recall a certain aspirant lamented before the elections that Nigeria was seeking aid from countries like Chad and Niger. How times change.

Time records everything and also, in time everything shall be revealed. Just like yesterday!
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by honeric01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrALIVE:
you are a fool for calling your president such names! If you don't like buhari as your president,you know what to do
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by light004: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yksoul:
BUHARI COLLECTED LOOTED FUNDS OF WORTH 1TRILLION AND IMPLEMENTED TSA WHAT GEJ PLANNED AND FAILED TO IMPLEMENT,2.2TRILLION ALLOCATION IN 8MONTHS,GROWING STABILIZATION OF OIL SECTOR,ETC

Please, where are you getting your statistics from? I will appreciate if you can share the source/s.

Do you know the state of the economy today? Why are we cap in hand begging for foreign loans if such recoveries have been made. I hope Nigerians wake up sooner than later. You can't fail to admit that the propaganda Arsenal of APC is second to none in the entire universe.

3 Likes

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by AmazonKindle: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
stories for Ifa,amadioha,oloku,igbe,
OneManLegion:

And the reason you're still so bitter about inanities is because you never recovered from the shock of realising that Nigerians had the temerity to send your hero packing out of the Aso Rock last year.
You're too young to be so bitter, man. The obvious fact is, Buhari bests GEJ at everything.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
kodded:
buhari indeed is a dulllard

tell us how much you spent then

I'm sure it's substantially less than the clueless Jonathan spent with his bloated entourage.
Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

Be kind to yourself and your meagre brain(if you have any; which is really doubtful) and stop being so ludicrous. You've seen Buhari and his classmates in a rendezvous; you saw different Britons congratulating him and saying his integrity, right from their post-graduate days was always commendable; you've heard different igbo ex-servicemen attest to Buhari's scholarship and you're here on Nairaland trying to seem witty at the expense of truth and originality?
Don't be like GEJ: don't be dumb.
I re-assert, PMB bests GEJ effortlessly.
Beats Presidend Goodluck in whatt... In STUPIDITY... YES.

1 Like

Re: $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari by mbjsuki(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukie25:

It's sad and so unfortunate,just imagine someone calling your father this kind of names?
Please,brothers and fellow nairalander, it is not a most you comment on every article lest I say insult. What you do to others will come to you someday soon. So be careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.