Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs (2652 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Kaffy Poses Topless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by creebhills(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
The 31 year old singer, song writer and TV Personality has been known as one of the Raciest Celebrities and Female Musician on Instagram.

She is so used to using her feminine Powerful body to drag attention from both fans and haters.

Kimberly Michelle shared this Photos and captioned one of them,More Issues Than Vogue which is the Official title of her Forth coming Album.

SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS

SOURCE:http://www./2016/02/k-michelle-poses-topless-in-new.html

Re: K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by K9Uneet(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
I no see wetin I expect to see.
Re: K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by creebhills(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
K9Uneet:
I no see wetin I expect to see.
for where??
here or from the link
Re: K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by K9Uneet(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
creebhills:
for where?? here or from the link
Everywhere.
Re: K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by creebhills(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2016
K9Uneet:

Everywhere.
that true would fix it now

lol
Re: K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by cruzita(f): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2016
what's my biz
Re: K Michelle Poses Topless In New Photo-shoot, Shows Of Her Nude Boobs by creebhills(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
what's my biz
you can tell me

(1) (Reply)

Another Car Gift! Ex-beauty Queen Got A Mercedez 2016 GLE From Boo (Pics) / OMG: Mother-of-one Set Internet Ablaze With Her Sunday Outfit (photos) / Usain Bolt Having Fun At The Recent Trinidad Carnival (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.