Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo (23384 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Ebube Nwagbo In An Ankara Prints Jacket And White Outfit / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Beautiful Photo of Nollywood Actresses Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo.

Who Won This Sexy Photo Shot?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBe5zK5vJjf/

1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by joystickextend1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
i give it to ebube kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by nellaluv(f): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
They both look good.. sexy ladies kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
cry Rukky Sanda be looking slutty dere.
Less is more smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by prettymina(f): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is what I call friendship..but whr is oge?
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by nuelzy: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
ebube mhen...
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Came here to read comments grin
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by AnnTee: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Burifu
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by holicalpha(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
A question please.?

Must our celebs look like Oloshos.??

16 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by seunlayi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is nonsensesiclalala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nuvally: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ebube always slaying! Collegues but still friends. No room for competition whatsoever.
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Lexusgs430: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bleaching mannequins

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Inkredible(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Mtchew!! Werrin consin me.

BTW I like .... grin Can you handle dat?

cc Nellaluv
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ebayray:
cry Rukky Sanda be looking slutty dere.

Less is more smiley

Both of them look cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by volcanoash(f): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
E
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
These women send the wrong message across everytime they take a photo together

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nuvally: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Bleaching mannequins

I think you should enlighten yourself. Stop sounding silly
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
No comment
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nuvally: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mindfulness:

Both of them look cheap.

Be 'Mindful' of things you say. Your brain is there for a reason

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by DennisBrown(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sometimes i wonder what women gain from trying to look sexy!! sad all i can read from the picture of you trying to look sexy is a simple message that you are a Lovely S3X OBJECT! Cause you are only raising my 3310 in order to search for network under ur skirt. #Lubbish, Nigerian ladies wearing cloths that belong to my under 12yr old sister. If you think am Right, Hit LIKE, if am wrong, Hit SHARE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nuvally: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
holicalpha:
A question please.?

Must our celebs look like Oloshos.??

Just self-service to the picture dude. Stop complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Hygist: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by holicalpha(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nuvally:

Just self-service to the picture dude. Stop complaining
c'mon negro, not everyone acts like you.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by free2ryhme: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jumoke, even after two children, did not even did much yet she got recognition..

make them go sidon for one side jor. ndi wor wor
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by bunmioguns(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vaseline crew

Over to you

Am walking away
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by chemaze(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Most de go half neked?
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by grandlexuz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
V
Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by grandlexuz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
joystickextend1:
i give it to ebube kiss

Yeah you give it to Ebube for teaching our young girls that blouses are no longer worn with skirts. How does she pick a fallen item without revealing her nyash to the world?

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nuvally:

Be 'Mindful' of things you say. Your brain is there for a reason

And my brain tells me that they look cheap. Now what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" / U Can Watch Dirty Secret, A New Nigeria Gay Film, Feat Tonto Dike At Naija Ping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.