Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* - Art, Graphics & Video (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* (54335 Views)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition / My Photo Manipulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by WaffenSS(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Meh

Nothing remarkable about these
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SirBigH: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
I've been trying my hands out to lately using my phone.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SirBigH: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
More...

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by fucc12: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I'm back for now and keeping you guys updated. I've been like 5 month behind so I'll just post some shots.. I'll try as much as possible to post at least twice every week. Hope you like them. wink

Both pictures can be used as wallpapers. Cropped to 9:16.
I enjoy threads like this

This is amazing, both as currently my WhatsApp and home screen wallpaper,

I love photography myself, but I've not been able thread to towards that part due to personal reasons which I'm still trying to resolve, I'm also looking going into mobile photography since I can't yet afford a pro equipment, I have at my disposal an ip6s and a galaxy s7 which do you recommend and perhaps some tips on improving my skill...

I anticipate your reply
Thanks.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by fucc12: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
SirBigH:
I've been trying my hands out to lately using my phone.

Seems you have issues achieving bokeh, stunning shots by the way especially the one where the mouth of the bottle is in focus
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Ayobami7(m): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2018
we don hear
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SirBigH: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
fucc12:

Seems you have issues achieving bokeh, stunning shots by the way especially the one where the mouth of the bottle is in focus

Thanks bro. Still an amateur.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
SmooshCHN:
A normal gym day shoot. Not an actual photoshoot.. I love the last picture more.

Sukie!!!!. its nkundu reporting.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by LilNetty(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Hanging by the roof of a sixty something storey building. Maybe 64 but I'm not sure.. Never felt so alive from something that could just end everything. cheesy
Good evenin bro, have been following your post for a while now, I must say u really inspired...I finally got a 600D camera and also undergoing some training, but I need some lightroom and Photoshop presets.... Like to hear from you soon.please ignore my grammatical errors
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
soul95:

Sukie!!!!. its nkundu reporting.
Hey cheesy I'll let Sukee know.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
LilNetty:
Good evenin bro, have been following your post for a while now, I must say u really inspired...I finally got a 600D camera and also undergoing some training, but I need some lightroom and Photoshop presets.... Like to hear from you soon.please ignore my grammatical errors
That's great. The Canon 600D is a good camera. Everybody has their unique taste. However, I have some presets I saved for event work. And I can share them with you.. And when you apply them, the could be a hit or miss so you have to take note. Most importantly, learn how to edit to your own taste as presets can be a way to starting photography if you get addicted to it.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by flex12(m): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2019
SmooshCHN:
That's great. The Canon 600D is a good camera. Everybody has their unique taste. However, I have some presets I saved for event work. And I can share them with you.. And when you apply them, the could be a hit or miss so you have to take note. Most importantly, learn how to edit to your own taste as presets can be a way to starting photography if you get addicted to it.

Good morning boss, I'm interested in the presets too
Saheed_bolaji2000@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by LilNetty(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Thanks... I really do appreciate for taking your time to respond to my message..how can u share them with me please? have tried downloading it online but it proved abortive... Thanks
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
flex12:

Good morning boss, I'm interested in the presets too
Saheed_bolaji2000@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
LilNetty:
Thanks... I really do appreciate for taking your time to respond to my message..how can u share them with me please? have tried downloading it online but it proved abortive... Thanks
Just sent me an email via Nairaland.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by LilNetty(m): 3:00am On Jan 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Done...Thanks you Sir
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by samdelaw(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:

I'm also interested in the presets samonibs@yahoo.com thanks in advance
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Thorby(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Pls, I'm a beginner in photography. SmooshCHN, pls help me suggest a good camera which can be used for events. Thank you
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thorby:
Pls, I'm a beginner in photography. SmooshCHN, pls help me suggest a good camera which can be used for events. Thank you
what's your budget for camera and a lens like? I mean in Naira. Will you be taking videos too?
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Thorby(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
SmooshCHN:
what's your budget for camera and a lens like? I mean in Naira. Will you be taking videos too?
Yes, I will be taking videos when needed to. But mainly photography. Budget is 200k
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thorby:
SmooshCHN:
Thorby:

Yes, I will be taking videos when needed to. But mainly photography. Budget is 200k
Give me a sec.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Thorby(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Give me a sec.
Okay Sir
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thorby:

Okay Sir
You can check the Canon Rebel series and those are nothing to write home about when it comes to quality of videos required for events.
You could get a bit for Nikon D3400. At that price range, you can't get much for a good DSLR for pictures and videos for events.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Thorby(m): 4:54am On Jan 12, 2019
SmooshCHN:
You can check the Canon Rebel series and those are nothing to write home about when it comes to quality of videos required for events.
You could get a bit for Nikon D3400. At that price range, you can't get much for a good DSLR for pictures and videos for events.
Oh! Thank you sir. I got that.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Feraz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Thorby:

SmooshCHN:
I think a Canon 1300D is ok enough for him since it falls within his budget range; the change he could invest in a good lens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by tayoccu(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Thorby:

check this thread, talk to the OP Sam will hook you up.
https://www.nairaland.com/3567803/camera-lens-photography-equipment-amazing

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Feraz:
I think a Canon 1300D is ok enough for him since it falls within his budget range; the change he could invest in a good lens.
Yeah, but I wouldn't recommend it for some who wants to work professionally. It won't serve him on the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Thorby(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Yeah, but I wouldn't recommend it for some who wants to work professionally. It won't serve him on the long run.
Aside the Nikon D3400, I made some research as a novice tho. I could up my budget a bit. Canon EOS 200D or Nikon D5600. Pls, Which do you think will serve me well?
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thorby:

Aside the Nikon D3400, I made some research as a novice tho. I could up my budget a bit. Canon EOS 200D or Nikon D5600. Pls, Which do you think will serve me well?
Nikon D5600

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Thorby(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Nikon D5600
Thanks Boss.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please, am looking to go into photography professionally, I need recommendation on camera. Budget N100,000-N150,000
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2019
1goodECONOMIST:
Please, am looking to go into photography professionally, I need recommendation on camera. Budget N100,000-N150,000
If you're looking to go into photography professionally I would not advice any camera in that price range. Save up to 250k if that's what you want. However, you can start with a camera of 150k and build your way up. Nikon D3200, D3300,. D5200 should be ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) / Using Liquid Latex to Create Realistic Wounds and Skin Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.